Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (42905 Views)

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by missyadorable(f): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahahaha! .After he marries a dumb woman,he comes to nairaland to complain all she does is watch African magic and Telemundo!

Any guy who feels intimidated by a woman's smartness is a dumb coward with no self esteem and that is just the kind of a guy a woman doesn't need.

Say NO to cowards!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by philemonemenike(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
you talk well..
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Adaeze003(f): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
True... to an extent.

But false to an extent. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by adconline(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tell me how many smart men in ur village that can out-smart and OUT-EARN ladies like Sola David Borga, Okonjo Iweala, Akunyili, Oteh??
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by adeniyiphemmy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na true yah.... But nt all d single ladies known dis...
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by deebrain(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lie from the pit of hell.

There is a difference between looking smart and really being smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Shakur86(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
very true my ex gf is very smart, she finds it difficult to call and she has ego. I broke up with her cos of her Smartness.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Amhappy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well if that lady is really very smart,then she knows how,when & where to stoop to conquer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'm inclined to agree. Single by choice I'm assuming, because most guys are dumb & don't measure up grin

Hehe. Well said!
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by justjify(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:
Conclusion: You are a fool! grin grin grin
FOOLSTOP grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Pidggin(f): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
True, a lot of guys seem to have complexes around smart ladies.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Favolly(f): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
If this is true, then i guess we can also say that smart men are scarce
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by kingslly(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
I think a smart woman knows her role and plays it perfectly. the dumb ones are the ones who think they are smart .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
I quite disagree with the OP. The correct postulation should be, once a lady possesses "too clever by half" attitude the more likely she will remain single. As far as I am concerned, a true smart lady knows when to stoop low to conquer and when not to trade her self esteem for servitude. I doff my hat for smart ladies.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by mimicious(f): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
It is more or less like saying she can draw the perfect eye brow but can attract a perfect man
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
[size=30pt]fact[/size]
fact? On whose authority?
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by donifez(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
I love smart ladies, don't just be egoist about it, Then am ready to fly with you.

Who needs dumb children anyway.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by noblegrex: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyeezah:
True. dis is because most men feel intimidated by a woman who's got brains
just about what I was about to comment on,and that's the problem of most ladies.they don't know the difference between being smart or being wise and when to apply it.what most ladies called or think is smartness is absolutely not and that's what the picture portrays.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by shizzy7(f): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na wa oooo
So you're Now telling us to go back to the kitchen...
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seun:
@sapiosexual1: Yes, men really do value smart women, especially when a marriage is the objective. There is no downside to being smart.
thank you sir! *sigh
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
sonofananimal:
NAIJA GOT no smart ladies but yet there are still many singles undecided
u don't mean it? undecided no smart lady in Nigeria? Tell me more lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by agarawu23(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
fact? On whose authority?
that's just the fact wink
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Ibime(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hell no @ OP.

The smarter the better.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
that's just the fact wink
ok oo lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Trapnews: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seun:
Not true. Smart ladies always seem to be "in a committed relationship".

undecided Guy! if you like, send all your spam bots after me... I don't give a f'ck shocked

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by SAMBARRY: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op you're an incurable Bush meat.

Is Ibukun awosika not smart and married with a family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
u don't mean it? undecided no smart lady in Nigeria? Tell me more lipsrsealed undecided
undecided

keep waiting for it!
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by toksbisola: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
@Op; was a survey carried out on all single smart women to come to that conclusion? There’re millions of smart women who are married around the world hence that assertion posted is inconclusive and not totally accurate.

That said, it takes a strong man to marry a smart and intelligent woman. On the other hand, it takes a humble and virtuous woman to not lord it over her man if she is smart and intelligent especially if she is more enlightened in a particular area more than her man.

Some women have this instinct in them to belittle a man who is not at par with them in the aspect of smartness and intelligence. Hence, a woman would need to train her instincts to remember that even though she is smart and intelligent; he’s still the head of the home and should be respected as such accordingly.

Men are advised to watch their lady closely in the area of her trying to correct your every wrong due to her being smart and intelligent. If that occurs, then that man should know that problems would arise if that misconception is not addressed immediately.

Finally, my respect goes to all ladies out there especially if they are smart and intelligent. Ladies should not allow this fallacy of the smarter you're the more likely you're to be single to hinder them from finding and meeting Mr right.

I rest my case

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Ligxy(f): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm sorry to say, most guys are really dumb. They don't even know the difference between being smart or trying to look smart (claiming to know too much). Smart ladies hardly argue or claim to be smart.
Generally, smart people don't think others are stu.pid.
So, those egoistic, quarrelsome ladies y'all are dating are not smart at all, they're only trying to look smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by finditng: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'm inclined to agree. Single by choice I'm assuming, because most guys are dumb & don't measure up grin

Quite sad....change your swing young lady...perhaps 'em dudes around you...strange how a smarty pant finds herself in the midst of such dudes.....let's engage the intelligent side of you....

@ your post...measuring up will be towards a standard set by you or a school of thought which you align with; a pattern of reasoning that will forever be relative to numerous points of observations/ assertions..care to shed light on the variables that make up your own benchmark for the term "measure up"?.//just a quick brief so I don't waste time approaching the subject from an angle totally different from yours...

This is also to help avoid a message error....perhaps the intended message differs from the perceived/received/ deduced message.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by BodyKiss(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sad truth. I'm kinda attracted to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.