Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (42887 Views)

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prettyjo(f): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
very very true

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by IamLEGEND1: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
not true!
coz i won't even date an airhead.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by oglalasioux(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'll rather be with an ugly smart woman than a very beautiful dumb one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
lalasticlala grin abeg na fp things
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Baddo101(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Unfortunately dos who feels dey are smarter ends up been outsmarted cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Brimstone1: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
When a girl gets too smart she automatically joins the feminists club

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
this guys above me see the picture. Nice bro
Brimstone1:
When a girl gets too smart she automatically joins the feminists club

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by ireneony(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seun:
@sapiosexual1: Yes, men really do value smart women, especially when a marriage is the objective. There is no downside to being smart.
my dear how are u doing?
happy new month
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
How thre u called Seun ur dear. U dt had sex 12months ago undecided. seun is a saint
ireneony:
my dear how are u doing?
happy new month
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Qualer: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'm inclined to agree. Single by choice I'm assuming, because most guys are dumb & don't measure up grin

if i catch you... angry
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Dfinex(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Any guy with this kind of mentality is nothing but a coward!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by PublicAssurance: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Forget that thing! Na sharp girls dey find man these days o.

In my opinion it is the smart girls that have husbands ....I'd rather a street smart woman than a dumb-ass book smart Bitchhhh!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by ayomidegambari(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time ladies
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
I admire smart ladies...would want to marry an intelligent one someday.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Emodeee: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
More reason safarigirl is single. I wonder the guy dat will date her.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Dekingmoses(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
I av a dream, by 2020 gals will stat toasting guys....... Like if u beliv dis

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by ijebu2020: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op..sorry but I dont mean to offend you.......are you sharing it with just a nairalander or many or few..so should read Nairalanders!.
Also your last sentence......whats ur take to it should read whats ur take on it.

Please lets learn to take our time to write properly.God bless!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by mrbillz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
so u are a fools shocked shocked
you just murdered english! RIP English...
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dekingmoses:
I av a dream, by 2020 gals will stat toasting guys....... Like if u beliv dis
U go grow white beards if u wan Naija babe to toast you by 2020. Them too dey egotistical... d no wan look cheap even though most of them are.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by sukkot: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
everybody is smart in something though. she may be smart in cooking jollof rice and making moi-moi. jus saying. i will not find that intimidating at all

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Flashh: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
prettyjo:
very very true
Are you dull? No offense! Just asking.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by saintkel(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Extra super true, infact each time I have an encounter with a lady who argues or claim to know better, I just avoid her d next day

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by kachnov(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
That's a fallacious statement
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Joshalorsdanse(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
True

If you date a girl that is very brilliant, you will never be her top priority. Na onto reading stuff alll the time, one of my frnd is dating diz kinda girl and she hardly call or message my guy. If he brings up d issue, na soso story she go dey yarn.
that relationship na one way bro, make u guy open eye. She's smart, sure but not the book type
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very stüpid, senseless, Irrational incongruous, inconsistent, insignificant, Irrational, ludicrous, mad, mindless, Moronic, nonsensical, Nutty, pointless, purportless, purposeless, ridiculous, And Ancient Thread!undecided

Y'all should keep Dating dumb girls...undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
I saw this dp some months ago, and i decided to share it with nairalander.

what's ur take to it.

NAIJA GOT no smart ladies but yet there are still many singles undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by judedwriter(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyeezah:
True. dis is because most men feel intimidated by a woman who's got brains
brains of what? A goat or donkey? grin by d way- smart women don't intimidate me.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:

Conclusion: You are a fool! grin grin grin
A distillated one
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by awesome11(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyeezah:

Intimidated? Only if the guy is a dunce. I can't be friends with a lady who isn't smart enough to engage me in constructive arguments about every dimension of life.

I've even been accused of expecting too much intellectual output from the female folks. God bless Oyempemi Seyifunmi: epitome of beauty and intelligence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Dekingmoses(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
iyke926:

U go grow white beards if u wan Naija babe to toast you by 2020. Them too dey egotistical... d no wan look cheap even though most of them are.
this was d same fin dose albino sorry oyinbo said wen luther king..... Wait n c bro
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't think so... it is when a lady is always doing "I too know", that is when it repels men.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Soteriahascome: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyeezah:

You said it. My female lecturer said it also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.