Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2615 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by SirLewis(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm no racist. These fools on nairaland get on my nerves.
Then be the upper man and ignore them. You did touch some raw nerves with your post, so you should understand why they'd be upset.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
and you're a prostitute stalking me on social media. I don't do girls of your type cos you got no class. Go and suck dickk and stop flooding my mentions with your foolishness. Here's gift to your cursed family of black monkeys
LMAO!!!!! Another retard on the loose ... A midget so feeling he's got a class of his own, cheesy cheesy your type doesn't fit in the books of the list of homo sapiens, I'm so sure you're not of standard to a classy Nigerian girl hence the thread.... Go get or better still borrow the leftover life of a corpse chief you've got none of your own
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I naturally get edgy and uncomfortable in an environment of strife and bad blood. spanishkid and klassiquette can you guys pls stop this already and call a truce? >sad lipsrsealed
I don't think that truce will come anytime soon cos that bastard needs some trimming
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

I don't think that truce will come anytime soon cos that bastard needs some trimming
Ur a lady, chill. It's not in every instance you trade words. Just make your point and leave it, it gets you more respected. Seriously, you don't need this word trading. I rate you.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
tell that monkey to stop. She started all of these.
Ur a man na, ur the boss. Let the words sail with the wind and move on.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

LMAO!!!!! Another retard on the loose ... A midget so feeling he's got a class of his own, cheesy cheesy your type doesn't fit in the books of the list of homo sapiens, I'm so sure you're not of standard to a classy Nigerian girl hence the thread.... Go get or better still borrow the leftover life of a corpse chief you've got none of your own
hahahhaa. Look at this disease carrier. Nigerian girls are famous for being hoes and I'm not surprised you're here ranting. I'm a billion times richer and better than your entire generation. I can accommodate you and stock you with food and supplies in a room that will last you for 10yrs. If there's any corpse here, you're the one cos you're the only one with an alum protected vagina that so many dickks have passed through.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:

thanks boss. You correct. That girl needs some home made truth.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
why will I settle for less? I can't cheat on my white gf cos she's got everything I need in a woman. I'll gladly cheat on a Nigerian girl cos you're all classless bitches.
grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
hahahhaa. Look at this disease carrier. Nigerian girls are famous for being hoes and I'm not surprised you're here ranting. [b]I'm a billion times richer and better than your entire generation. [/b]I can accommodate you and stock you with food and supplies in a room that will last you for 10yrs. If there's any corpse here, you're the one cos you're the only one with an alum protected vagina that so many dickks have passed through.
Fooools such as you only make yourself look foolish, so you feel your bleeping a total saint? Boy I'm sure your imp of a gf will be wishing to have a big black juicy muscle getting her cookie .... PS: I'm far better than the dweeb you are cos dating a white hoe, of having one as a mom doesn't make you better
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Ur a lady, chill. It's not in every instance you trade words. Just make your point and leave it, it gets you more respected. Seriously, you don't need this word trading. I rate you.
I'll leave it... Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

I'll leave it... Thanks tho
Better. You rock!
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
thanks boss. You correct. That girl needs some home made truth.
Nice, you're the Boss!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

Fooools such as you only make yourself look foolish, so you feel your bleeping a total saint? Boy I'm sure your imp of a gf will be wishing to have a big black juicy muscle getting her cookie .... PS: I'm far better than the dweeb you are cos dating a white hoe, of having one as a mom doesn't make you better
oh yes I'm dating a saint and not a harlot like you and your kind. You can't measure up to her left leg cos you were born to be beneath her and her kind. The only purpose you came into this world was to suckk dickks and warm the beds of different men. You've got no value. Your entire worth is a 100 mtn voucher and nothing more. How much do you charge? I can pay o. You were born to pick cotton and tobacco in a plantation. Racially I'm above you. Get your dark banana peeling self off my mentions. Is it by force? I don't want to DO.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by 400billionman: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
You spoke the truth.

A Nigerian girl values your gift (money) to her than you ( the giver ).

They have brains they cannot make use of. I recently sent cash to a lady through her account and same day i was to send money to my cousin. I gave out N5,000 that day to two friends. So i sent to her leaving my cousins own for a later date. This silly girl didnt appreciate N3,000.

I am not her father, boyfriend or even brother. She is the last lady i will give money outside my relations..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
400billionman:
You spoke the truth.

A Nigerian girl values your gift (money) to her than you ( the giver ).

They have brains they cannot make use of. I recently sent cash to a lady through her account and same day i was to send money to my cousin. I gave out N5,000 that day to two friends. So i sent to her leaving my cousins own for a later date. This silly girl didnt appreciate N3,000.

I am not her father, boyfriend or even brother. She is the last lady i will give money outside my relations..
you see. God forbid bad thing.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Intrepid01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
The way Girls are wired is quite different from Guys... I think that is something we need to understand. The way Nigerian Girls are wired is even muchmore different from Girls of other origin. To them money and gifts are the only ways to communicate, if you can do either of the two. You are not capable. The annoying part is, they see it as a right that must be given. Mehn.. I just cant relate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Intrepid01:
The way Girls are wired is quite different from Guys... I think that is something we need to understand. The way Nigerian Girls are wired is even muchmore different from Girls of other origin. To them money and gifts are the only ways to communicate, if you can do either of the two. You are not capable. The annoying part is, they see it as a right that must be given. Mehn.. I just cant relate
they're cursed.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by jashar(f): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by AlienStar: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hispanic outcast! go get a life.
spanishkid:
1. White girls see you for who you are and not what you have but a Nigerian girl sees your pocket first and not your personality.

2. White girls make you the Centre of their world but a Nigerian girl cannot make you the Centre of her world cos she has over 7 boyfriends along with you.

3. White girls understand the true meaning and definition of love but a Nigerian girl's definition of love is your ability to send recharge cards, take her to fast foods and give her money.

4. White girls know how to take care of themselves but Nigerian girls lack proper hygiene.

5. White girls have better taste and better fashion sense than Nigerian girls who copy virtually everything they do.

6. White girls are industrious while nigerian girls are lazy and see marriage and relationships as a financial bail-out from poverty.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
AlienStar:
Hispanic outcast! go get a life.
west african dwarf pig go get a life too.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by cutieviva69(f): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
I wholeheartedly accept ur conclusion.

just know ur mother and sis re included.

Thanks babe......seconded #iranu#
Nd ur daughter/s too
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by cutieviva69(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
oh yes I'm dating a saint and not a harlot like you and your kind. You can't measure up to her left leg cos you were born to be beneath her and her kind. The only purpose you came into this world was to suckk dickks and warm the beds of different men. You've got no value. Your entire worth is a 100 mtn voucher and nothing more. How much do you charge? I can pay o. You were born to pick cotton and tobacco in a plantation. Racially I'm above you. Get your dark banana peeling self off my mentions. Is it by force? I don't want to DO.

Really ur dumb.....im nt in d habit of insulting any1 on Nl bt dis z pathetic guy. ahn ahn....im totally disappointed
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by kagari: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Bia who made you judge here. Dude park oneside make we see road
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by kagari: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Intrepid01:
Yet they are the first to feel hurt, yes not all but i tell you majority of Nigeria girls are wack, i mean wack with the capital W. @op i dont go with your racial rants and i can burst that your big head for it, but you raised vital points. And its not a white thing cause some few african countries i have been to, their ladies kind of reason differently from our nija sisters
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
cutieviva69:

Really ur dumb.....im nt in d habit of insulting any1 on Nl bt dis z pathetic guy. ahn ahn....im totally disappointed
ogun kill you.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by AlienStar: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
U r a disgrace to ur Edo father.
spanishkid:
west african dwarf pig go get a life too.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
I wholeheartedly accept ur conclusion.

just know ur mother and sis re included.
my sister why nau he's saying the truth.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
1. White girls see you for who you are and not what you have but a Nigerian girl sees your pocket first and not your personality.

2. White girls make you the Centre of their world but a Nigerian girl cannot make you the Centre of her world cos she has over 7 boyfriends along with you.

3. White girls understand the true meaning and definition of love but a Nigerian girl's definition of love is your ability to send recharge cards, take her to fast foods and give her money.

4. White girls know how to take care of themselves but Nigerian girls lack proper hygiene.

5. White girls have better taste and better fashion sense than Nigerian girls who copy virtually everything they do.

6. White girls are industrious while nigerian girls are lazy and see marriage and relationships as a financial bail-out from poverty.

Cool!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Beer Is Better Than A Woman / How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.