Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2616 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2015
1. White girls see you for who you are and not what you have but a Nigerian girl sees your pocket first and not your personality.

2. White girls make you the Centre of their world but a Nigerian girl cannot make you the Centre of her world cos she has over 7 boyfriends along with you.

3. White girls understand the true meaning and definition of love but a Nigerian girl's definition of love is your ability to send recharge cards, take her to fast foods and give her money.

4. White girls know how to take care of themselves but Nigerian girls lack proper hygiene.

5. White girls have better taste and better fashion sense than Nigerian girls who copy virtually everything they do.

6. White girls are industrious while nigerian girls are lazy and see marriage and relationships as a financial bail-out from poverty.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mizquote(f): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
I wholeheartedly accept ur conclusion.

just know ur mother and sis re included.

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DuchessLily(f): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Eehh.... So from what u have written, it means me and so many other naija babes out there are "white babes"!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by MzPecs(f): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
OP, I hope you've dated white girls before spilling these things? cool

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by SirLewis(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Nigerian girls are like the gas planet Jupiter and its moons, filled with drama and guys orbiting around them.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
I wholeheartedly accept ur conclusion.

just know ur mother and sis re included.
my mom is white and not black. So I quite agree with you.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eehh.... So from what u have written, it means me and so many other naija babes out there are "white babes"!
from what I've said, Nigerian girls are a disease.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
OP, I hope you've dated white girls before spilling these things? cool
Yes and currently dating one.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
SirLewis:
Nigerian girls are like the gas planet Jupiter and its moons, filled with drama and guys orbiting around them.
to you not me.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by MzPecs(f): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
Yes and currently dating one.
Good
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by SirLewis(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
to you not me.
Then my friend, you must be gay.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
1. White girls see you for who you are and not what you have but a Nigerian girl sees your pocket first and not your personality.

2. White girls make you the Centre of their world but a Nigerian girl cannot make you the Centre of her world cos she has over 7 boyfriends along with you.

3. White girls understand the true meaning and definition of love but a Nigerian girl's definition of love is your ability to send recharge cards, take her to fast foods and give her money.

4. White girls know how to take care of themselves but Nigerian girls lack proper hygiene.

5. White girls have better taste and better fashion sense than Nigerian girls who copy virtually everything they do.

6. White girls are industrious while nigerian girls are lazy and see marriage and relationships as a financial bail-out from poverty.
Dude!!!! Go back to bed and wake up a human being..... I can't believe a dude in his right senses will still post this shit in this time and age

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

Dude!!!! Go back to bed and wake up a human being..... I can't believe a dude in his right senses will still post this shit in this time and age
fuckkk off you old hag.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
SirLewis:
Then my friend, you must be gay.
your pops gay too.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Oladimejy(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
MY GUY I SWEAR TO GOD I SUPPORT U DIE.BUT WHITE GIRLS CAN KILL THEIR SPOUSE IF FOUND CHEATING ON THEM.Nigeria girl are copyano aka copycat.THE ONLY LANGUAGE NIGERIA GIRLS UNDERSTAND IS KUDI,EGO,OWO(MONEY)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:

My typical Nigerian gf has all of these qualities and more. Perhaps I have to ascertain her true nationality.
A one word summary for this Op's post : THRASH.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Go cheat on ur white gf op and u r dead!!See him long mouth grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

Lol... You're the demented gay that's mistaken for a human, your jellyfish brain have so refused to reckon with the fact that you're an embodiment of the cadaver of a caveman ... You Bleep off with your stupid ideology of Nigerian women
and you're a prostitute stalking me on social media. I don't do girls of your type cos you got no class. Go and suck dickk and stop flooding my mentions with your foolishness. Here's gift to your cursed family of black monkeys

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Go cheat on ur white gf op and u r dead!!See him long mouth grin
why will I settle for less? I can't cheat on my white gf cos she's got everything I need in a woman. I'll gladly cheat on a Nigerian girl cos you're all classless bitches.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by robosky02(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2015
see you

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
why will I settle for less? I can't cheat on my white gf cos she's got everything I need in a woman. I'll gladly cheat on a Nigerian girl cos you're all classless bitches.
See painment&super story!!Who asked him for explanation?buhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:

Searching4love a.k.a MulattoClaro a.k.a Spanishkid

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by ortopazz(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2015
This thread go sweet o! Oboy see T.K O . . "classless bitches" . . Chisos! .
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2015
I naturally get edgy and uncomfortable in an environment of strife and bad blood. spanishkid and klassiquette can you guys pls stop this already and call a truce? angry lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by SirLewis(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
your pops gay too.
Lol

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Oladimejy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
NIGERIA GIRLS AKA COPYANO.I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEE OR HEAR THAT NIGERIA GIRLS GO ON A DATE WITH HIS BOO AND PAY.NIGERIA GIRLS WITH FAKE HIPS,BUTT THEIR BEAUTY IS ARTIFICIAL.BUT THEY DO SHAKARA PASS PEACOCK....NIGERIA GIRLS THAT DNT UNDESTAND THEY STATE CALL MANAGE BUT THEY WILL BE CHANGING PHONE AS IF THEIR PAPA OR MAMA NA TECHNO MANUFACTURER.....I HATE NIGERIA GIRL...NIGERIA GIRL CAN NEVER SPOIL HER BF WITH MONEY BUT SHE WILL BE EXPECTING THE BF TO SPOIT HER WITH CURRENCIES.FUUUUCK YOU ALL NIGERIA GIRLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Searching4love a.k.a MulattoClaro a.k.a Spanishkid

I'm not surprised you tagged me as two different monikers. Foolish negro.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by SirLewis(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
and you're a prostitute stalking me on social media. I don't do girls of your type cos you got no class. Go and suck dickk and stop flooding my mentions with your foolishness. Here's gift to your cursed family of black monkeys

spanishkid:
I'm not surprised you tagged me as two different monikers. Foolish negro.

You just exposed yourself as a racist but here you are trying to make yourself relevant on a website owned by a "monkey". Congrats, you're our slave

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I naturally get edgy and uncomfortable in an environment of strife and bad blood. spanishkid and klassiquette can you guys pls stop this already and call a truce? angry lipsrsealed
tell that monkey to stop. She started all of these.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
SirLewis:
You just exposed yourself as a racist but here you are trying to make yourself relevant on a website owned by a "monkey". Congrats, you're our slave
I'm no racist. These fools on nairaland get on my nerves.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by spanishkid(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
See painment&super story!!Who asked him for explanation?buhahahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Behave When Visiting Your Girlfriend's Parents / ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ / How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.