Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship (772 Views)

Apart From Sex What Else Do Nigerian Guys Value In A Relationship? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
So.... your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or gettin married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... he tells u he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... u sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking ull be the wife?

With the little he has, u ask for brazillian hair and timberland... he goes to work and goes straight to class after work...he leaves u in pyjamas n finds u in the same pyjamas.. while he studies u watch dstv

He comes back home to find pap and chiken in the microwave everyday... the house is clean and his clothes ironed... the only serious conversation yall have is about the typa groceries u guys need.

The only advice u give him is "babe you need to buy new socks, the ones u bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of ur mouth..no plans of making ur own life better...yes u are pretty...no doubt about that!....so is every second girl passing by
Do u realise something... u not doing anything a maid cant do.... hes gonna finish school and the first thing hes gonna do is REPLACE HIS MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have a PROPER WIFE/GF.

Thats when we gonn hear your famous last words "i was with him thru thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successfull he thinks i am nothing"

Yes ure ryt..uv always been NOTHING but a maid to him. . .

Empower urself to be the woman ur man wants to be with...a woman who wud be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or his health!!!

TRUTH IN PLAIN SIGHT
Source www.babbleforum.com/hot-topics/ladies-you-need-to-add-value-in-a-relationship-t6444.html

3 Likes

Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by MzPecs(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Word! cool
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by SUGARBEE(f): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
;DPreach on!

I haven't read the post tho smiley grin
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Truth!
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecidedundecidedFactualism!!!
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice op but most women av come across frown against such affairs,
if there is no difference between a madam and a maid then i better be single,
btw who ever engaged in such!!
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedundecided
dis one wen u dey bend mouth so,hope all is well.
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
dis one wen u dey bend mouth so,hope all is well.
I Like the Thread nah...cheesy
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Like the Thread nah...cheesy
cheesy na so dem dey like thread?
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nature8(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one bro..
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesy na so dem dey like thread?
before nko?undecidedtongue
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
before nko?undecidedtongue
winkwinkwinkwink
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by BrianRoss: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
any lady who thinks only her beauty can get her a responsible man is seriously dreaming

u better ve something upstairs nd b a good home manager, nd hard working like d op said

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tell them o especially the house-wifey. What I pass through eh I no go fit talk but I wouldn't want even my enemies to be a full-time or half-time housewife because is terrible grin
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by MzPecs(f): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
BrianRoss:
any lady who thinks only her beauty can get her a responsible man is seriously dreaming

u better ve something upstairs nd b a good home manager, nd hard working like d op said
Gbam! cool
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Ginaz(f): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided [size=15pt]all the feminists will have long orgasms after reading that[/size]
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by decollex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one Bro.
Re: Ladies You Need To Add Value In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
;DPreach on!

I haven't read the post tho smiley grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. / 7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas / A Father's Advice On The Eve Of His Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.