Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (48330 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by siwete: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

*ignore mode activated*
Quote me when you start using all of your five senses
I thought you had something upstairs.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
cry
" In the chat, she revealed that 2Shotz is not making any income and she is the one who has been footing his bills. 2 Shotz allegedly also said

The problem of money in marriagemarriage.God help your children
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Goldienana:
No big deal, sorry ke? u just sounded lik u were sure it's d money... thank u

I wont comment on the beating because I was'nt there.

I'm sorry.[/b]

well to some women, if its not about the money then it's not making sense.

She forced herself on him when he got the money and fame, now she wants to run away cuz the money and fame aint smilling at him no more.

Most women are like that.

Erm, Nice Set Of Breastt You Have My Friend.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
They will dish out advice they can't offer their fellow men because women have thick skins, they are supernatural, they can't get hurt, they will be the only one affected if they leave their homes.cheesy yet these are the same women that are tagged weak and emotional.undecided

They are always quick to blame them when they are victims and will not spare a thought before derogating them when they happen to be the perpetrators.

Na me and you for this Nairaland

Bunch of sexist pigs!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

She forced herself on him when he got the money and fame, now she wants to run away cuz the money and fame aint smilling at him no more.

Are you jinxed?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
siwete:

You will die in jail soon.

Na small time e remain

Hopefully by the end of this year
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
this daretodiffer sef,
See as she carry the matter for head like gala
cheesy
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Goldienana(f): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Will quote u no more...bye

[/quote]
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

which money? I hope you don't watch his videos and assume he actually paid for the champagne or own the cars you see in them
She or he?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you jinxed?

Did you miss your period or what?

Mtchew
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
this daretodiffer sef,
See as she carry the matter for head like gala
cheesy

You think you can talk on behalf of a failed artist now that you are being paid chicken change for crappy music

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Goldienana

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by henrimoto(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
steve308:
my own perception on this issue is that, 2SHORT is broke and things are no longer the way it used to be, and the chick wan cut out cos no normal house wife will publicly tell people that she founds her husband bills to me she is tired of the marriage cos of no more SPOT LIGHT
haa! don't say so. when a woman is very angry with the man she says she love, there is nothing she can't say with her mouth to the public against the man.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
money121:
Nigerian rapper 2Shotz has been accused by his wife Precious Jones of domestic violence. In a series of leaked WhatsApp messages between the rapper's wife and her friend, she narrates how the popular rapper laid his hands on her. 2Shotz started becoming violent was last year when he pushed his wife to the ground when she was in so much pain from a medical condition. Things got worse this year when he slapped her after he called her a wh*re in front of their daughter. A few weeks ago he threatened to take their daughter's passport so that she couldn't go back with her in Ireland. In the chat, she revealed that 2Shotz is not making any income and she is the one who has been footing his bills. 2 Shotz allegedly also said that he wants Precious Jones to be a 'furniture wife' who will just go out to events and not talk. Things got really bad when he started kicking, punching and beating her. The act of violence reportedly affected their daughter as 2Shotz mistakenly slapped her. Precious Jones also revealed that 2Shotz threatened to release their sex tape.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/rapper-2shotz-and-wife-precious-jones-Split.html

see wetin Phyno cause
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
steve308:
my own perception on this issue is that, 2SHORT is broke and things are no longer the way it used to be, and the chick wan cut out cos no normal house wife will publicly tell people that she founds her husband bills to me she is tired of the marriage cos of no more SPOT LIGHT

So what are women married to CVpoor men tired of, smartass?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by SACI: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
All I can say is this ; he is a wife beater(itz been confirmed by two different and entirely unrelated women) and she is a prostitute(nt confirmed though)......nw who do we trust or nt trust?....
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Goldienana(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oga Airforce1,,, U win. God be with u

Airforce1:
Goldienana

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Goldienana:
Oga Airforce1,,, U win. God be with u

Your endownment no be for here cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Goldienana:
Brother u no even talk one thing abt d beating. Abi na because u dey music line? It might nt b because of money. Nt everybody will stand a man's slap. It comes with Shock and u will always be afraid. Once ur hubby starts beating u it will never stop.

Be it a man or a woman, abusers (physical or emotional? cannot stop.

Some might if it were a mistake but most of them can't help themselves
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Mudley313: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
nor be this same supposed married woman dey pose on social media with bra and pant

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by baralatie(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:
They will dish out advice they can't offer their fellow men because women have thick skins, they are supernatural, they can't get hurt, they will be the only one affected if they leave their homes.cheesy yet these are the same women that are weak and emotional.undecided

They are always quick to blame then when they are victims and will not spare a thought before derogatibg them when they are perpetrators.

Na me and you for this Nairaland

Bunch of sexist pigs!
Ki lo wa shele bayi
Na wetin happen
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mudley313:
nor be this same supposed married woman dey pose on social media with bra and pant

Heeeeyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mudley313:

No be the same way she dey dress when they found another

No need the same way Tiwa dey dress

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Dirkcoyt: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yep!

Because rich men do not assault their wives

You are real lipsrsealed

I bet your oestrogen levels are very high, why are you littering the pages of this thread with your drops of menstrual disorder? Calm you boobs down before you end up getting frustrated! And if you care to know, I will beat bimbos like you with more dumber objects!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by sweetgala(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
MARKone:
It is quite unfortunate how budding marriages park up these days, not encouraging to our bachelors and bachelorettes. But all these 'celebrities' sef, so Too Short never pay him wife dowery, but dey flaunt his Bentley for Instagram last year, abi na him wife buy am foram.

Always knew this chino girl is a devil in a dress, see how she take put precious on front street.

Precious I hope you done learn just return to your galway jeje
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by engrelvis(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
abeg make d woman go sit down.na money wey nor dey na cause am.do u knw wht our top celebrities wit money do to their wives or babymamas behind close doors? do u knw what annie idibia(2face wife) is goin tru.forgot all is well facade she is potrayin.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

I bet my mother oestrogen levels are very high, why did she give birth to me, I am a drop of her menstrual disorder? My mum should calm her boobs down before she ends up getting frustrated! And if you care to know, I will beat bimbos like my mother with more dumber objects!

cheesy

Your forefathers no fit
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by sweetgala(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
sandrajazmin:
1. Who begged/paid her friend 2 publicize it?(Frenemy)

2. I detest domestic violence a lot, it irretates me

3. Lets hear his own side of the story bfr we judge

4. Lets leav them 2 sort themselves out
This is marriage not a date
Before them go use us reconcile.

Ngwanu byye

Seems her friend leaked a private conversation, I know this chino character we have exchanged words before and I know her as a deceptive perdon
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by sweetgala(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
donodion:

Allegations of abuse and battery always come to the fore once ' you carry dem go abroad'.

.....well guys are learning now...leave them girls at home to remain there... simple.....less fight over " I brought her abroad, now she makes me mad, she wants my house,she wants my money,she want my kids",bla bla bla.

Precious was based abroad, grew up in Ireland

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Dirkcoyt: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

cheesy
Your forefathers no fit
I'm wayyyyyy up I feel blessed, smack pumpkins like you for a living.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

I'm wayyyyyy up I feel blessed, smack pumpkins like you for a living.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.