Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (48331 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Dirkcoyt: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

cheesy
You aint worth shit even if you have a nickis asss
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by creamylicious(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
This lady is trying to play a smart one.

Music no pay bros again... she come begin find opportunity to run away.

I thought marriage s for better for worse
confirmento
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by amtaken(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
But when Beverly Osu said that in BBA season 8 this same wife of his defended him and called Beverly a liar.

I hope Audu's wife won't accuse her husband of rape and sexual or.gy between them and his friends tomorrow.

All these wives eh, we can lie for our husbands ooooo.

Mind you am taken.
MosakuAW:

Is this guy a true Wife/Girlfriend beater.

Someone once accused this guy on one of the reality show on DSTV 'Big brother Africa' that 2shootz use to beat her while dating him.

2Shootz, if na true say you dey beat woman na fuvk up be that oooo.

There are 1001 ways to beat a lady without touching her.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Short men are usually aggressive.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by neki6chuks: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Someone once accused this guy on one of the reality show on DSTV 'Big brother Africa' that 2shootz use to beat her while dating him.

dat was Beverly osu dat said dat during big brother Africa that she dated 2shot n broke up with coz he beats her

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Richiy:

Nobody made you their police.

respect ursef undecided
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by MosakuAW(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

Name one
1.Refuse to eat her food and bring in junk food home everyday and eat.
2. Deny her sex.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

My momma aint worth shit even if she has got a nickis asss
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
creamylicious:
confirmento

He is not going to date you

Stop licking his shi.t, woman
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by vivalavida(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Beverly Osu

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Pecca: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

was going to say just that. no smoke wthout fire.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Favolly(f): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:
They will dish out advice they can't offer their fellow men because women have thick skins, they are supernatural, they can't get hurt, they will be the only one affected if they leave their homes.cheesy yet these are the same women that are tagged weak and emotional.undecided

They are always quick to blame them when they are victims and will not spare a thought before derogating them when they happen to be the perpetrators.

Na me and you for this Nairaland

Bunch of sexist pigs!
Lol! My dear, pick your battles wisely jare

I've come to realize that it's of no use dragging issues with most of these guys on nairaland. Most of them were raised to see nothing wrong with some of these behaviours. I actually cringe when I read some comments. In the end, it's a matter of upbringing and it's fundamental.

It is well sha. Going forward, we can only do our best to raise better families

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by fortunechy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
all these musicians dt live fake life.........dts dia own cup tea

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by kittykat1(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
See pix

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

Lol! My dear, pick your battles wisely jare

I've come to realize that it's of no use dragging issues with most of these guys on nairaland. Most of them were raised to see nothing wrong with some of these behaviours. I actually cringe when I read some comments. In thend, it's a matter of upbringing and it's fundamental.

It is well sha. Going forward, we can only do our best to raise better families
u

Yeah, I know and I agree with you

But I don't mind doing itcheesy

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by ODUBEZE: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Another sexist!

He cares that is why he is hitting her abi!

If she can obey him, everything is going to be finecheesy right? Do her favour, go to the market get a chain, a cuff and a cage for her, she will appreciate it.

Well, you can give that advice to your daughter and may you regret it if you ever advised someone else's daughter to stick to an abuser.
Daretodiffer must you always comment before understanding the message?
---
Didn't you read where I said I am not in support of a man beating his wife?
---
Mind you this story is one sided so is difficult to tell how many times 2shot must have told her to tone down on her make-up!
---
Bro, relationships works better when two people try to under stand each other.
---
There are somethings she would want 2shot to drop vice-versa, so they both should try and adjust to make the relationship work!
---
I cannot count how many ladies, I have counsel and is now living happily in their matrimonial homes!
---
It is well!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by stonecoldcafe: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
changes1:
She`s just telling her own side of the story wait until @shotz states his own side. She wants to tell us 2shotz will see her and slap her for no reason? Woman abeg tell us another story.

When a woman runs her mouth for you ehnnn, you`ll know that tongue is sharper than razor blade and is more painful than slap.

#dropsmic

Still no reason 2b violent.
PS: beverly osu accused him of the same thing too.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by ODUBEZE: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
kittykat1:
See pix
Daretodiffer, over to you!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by nikkiking(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[size=14pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, NO MORE RELEVANT, NO SAVINGS, NO INVESTMENT BUT FAKE LIFE ON SHOW BIZ TO DECIEVE THEIR GULLIBLE FANS SAY MONEY DEY grin & WHEN FRUSTRATION PILES UP HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad A LESSON TO ALL THE YEYE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO IGNORE PROPOSALS FROM GUYS WITH POTENTIALS BUT DREAM OF MARRYING WIZKID & DAVIDO. NOTHING LAST FOREVER undecided[/size]
E be like one babe don snub you for Wizkid or Davido
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by philemonemenike(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
chain......
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Forwetinnah: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Beverly Osun has been vindicated. ..haha!! This same lady called Beverly all sorts when she exposed that short man on BBA 2 years ago grin
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Favolly(f): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
kittykat1:
See pix
And this right here is the reason I can't even feel sorry for this woman. I don't know why women always blindly support their men in these situations. So desperate to hold on to their “marriage” and "husband” that they convince themselves that anybody who has anything contrary to say is an "enemy". I can vividly remember how she was just ranting all over twitter dragging Beverly in the mud, calling everybody believing the accusations dumb and senseless, talking about the truth being unfolded and all.

I'm tempted to say this is karma and it serves her right, but the truth is that no one deserves this. Ladies, when a woman like yourself cries out of abuse you need not drag her down even further than she has been already. Even if you dont believe her, the last thing you want to do is behave like a raging bull. Wisdom?! Can we learn to apply these in our everyday lives??

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
nikkiking:
E be like one babe don snub you for Wizkid or Davido

cheesy naso na
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Forwetinnah: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

...i think so too. Their inferiority complex is always taller than them. Can't date one

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
. Short men should not marry women who are taller than them. They will look down on them. When you always have to look up to your woman, your life will never be the same again. All is I see here is lust. They are not married until he has paid her dowry. He is just enjoying her gratis. See highly endowed young woman he is enjoying and still beats her. He is lucky she is not my sister or ex, I would have made him shorter times two.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Forwetinnah: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

And this right here is the reason i can't even feel sorry for this woman. I don't know why women always blindly support their men in these situations. So desperate to hold on to their “marriage” and “husband” that they convince themselves that anybody who has anything contrary to say is an “enemy". I can vividly remember how she was just ranting all over twitter dragging Beverly in the mud, calling everybody believing the accusations dumb and senseless, talking about the truth being unfolded and all.

I'm tempted to say this is karma and it serves her right, but the truth is that no one deserves this. Ladies, when a woman like yourself cries out of abuse you need not drag her down even further than she has been already. Even if you dont believe her, the last thing you want to do is behave like a raging bull. Wisdom?! Can we learn to apply these in our everyday lives??

I am eagerly waiting for Mustapha Audu's wife confession. Everyone seems to be blaming @Sugarbelly

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Favolly(f): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I am eagerly waiting for Mustapha Audu's wife confession. Everyone seems to be blaming @Sugarbelly
Yes, that one will soon come and share her testimony soon. Na here we go dey

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Daretodiffer must you always comment before understanding the message?
---
Didn't you read where I said I am not in support of a man beating his wife?
---
Mind you this story is one sided so is difficult to tell how many times 2shot must have told her to tone down on her make-up!
---
Bro, relationships works better when two people try to under stand each other.
---
There are somethings she would want 2shot to drop vice-versa, so they both should try and adjust to make the relationship work!
---
I cannot count how many ladies, I have counsel and is now living happily in their matrimonial homes!
---
It is well!

I am truly sorry

Tone down her make-up? if he doesn't like it there are better ways of addressing it instead of derogating her. That is emotional abuse!
Did you read where I stated that she has been dressing like that since God knows when. Besides make-up is not a reason, it is a lame excuse and it was not mentioned in the post that that was what happened.

You did not address the beating part, you merely stated that you are not in support. You dodged the real issue here. I am sure that you are quite aware that abusers do not need to be provoked before exploding therefore this is not about communictation!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
changes1:
She`s just telling her own side of the story wait until @shotz states his own side. She wants to tell us 2shotz will see her and slap her for no reason? Woman abeg tell us another story.

When a woman runs her mouth for you ehnnn, you`ll know that tongue is sharper than razor blade and is more painful than slap.

#dropsmic

Is this what you are going to tell your sister and daughters when their husbands beat them blue, black, grey and red?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by nikkiking(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue celebrity marriage never last tongue tongue tongue all na packaging tongue tongue tongue beating or na battery is an exceptional excuse tongue.

Ask Emeka ike and Jim iyk
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Is this what you are going to tell your sister and daughters when their husbands beat them blue, black, grey and red?

I'm still don't know why your small brain deceived you to bring my family into this. Little children without respect.

Read what I wrote properly without sentiments before you rant.

I still insist, before you conclude, listen to both sides.
I'm not saying the man is innocent but I'm very sure he can't walk into the house and start beating her for no reason if she didn't say or do anything.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Still no reason 2b violent.
PS: beverly osu accused him of the same thing too.

not a reason to be violent but she should acting like she's 100% a saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.