Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (48328 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by ODUBEZE: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Precious Jones, all I can say do all you can to keep your marriage.
---
Tone down your make-up! Your husband is simply telling you that it turns him off!
---
understand that sometimes some men act like babies while in real sense they care.
---
As of the violence, I really don't support. Any man that beats his wife is a beast!
---
However communication and petting can solve so many things before things fall apart!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Fanirandele: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
this is not the first woman accusing him so i believe her plus this same woman was defending him before he started on her. women beaters are cowards and don't change, women should learn to listen when other women speak out.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
ehix89:
fact brov,buh it cant be all lies in it entirety given Beverly Osu had similar experience wif dat dude.
Yeah! It surely can't be all lies but exaggerations.
A woman can say demeaning things to kill a man's ego when things goes rough.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Themandator: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
victorazy:

What makes him insecured? U agreed with that woman's allegation? U believed someone like 2shotz does relied on woman for food?
Mind u, 2shotz is a record label owner. This woman is trying to play smart and the young man know.

No be only record label owner na owner of records... To coin a name is different from running an actual label.... Majority of the so called labels are nothing more than a complimentary card and few letter head papers based business

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Same goes for a manundecided
At the end of the day
We are just humans
Yeah! You know that smart mouth thing? Your gender owns it you know.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by ziggy1702(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
so 2shotz is a woman beater?? I remember how well u defended him wen Beverly dropped a hint abt such, now d chicken is coming home to roost, how do u want us to sympathize with u wen u did'nt extend similar gesture to ur fellow female. anyway its ur life

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
DExplorer1:

Yeah! You know that smart mouth thing? Your gender owns it you know.

Seriously? That is the biggest lie ever told
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Exxit(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[size=14pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, NO MORE RELEVANT, NO SAVINGS, NO INVESTMENT BUT FAKE LIFE ON SHOW BIZ TO DECIEVE THEIR GULLIBLE FANS SAY MONEY DEY grin & WHEN FRUSTRATION PILES UP HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad A LESSON TO ALL THE YEYE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO IGNORE PROPOSALS FROM GUYS WITH POTENTIALS BUT DREAM OF MARRYING WIZKID & DAVIDO. NOTHING LAST FOREVER undecided[/size]
Are you potential??
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Hauneg(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
This lady is trying to play a smart one.

Music no pay bros again... she come begin find opportunity to run away.

I thought marriage s for better for worse
Why una dey always think say its all about the dough?
Used to think you are bigger than this bro.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hauneg:

Why una dey always think say its all about the dough?
Used to think you are bigger than this bro.
I didnt say anything wrong or did i?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Emotional disturbed somebody

Abeg go sleep. u're not my match for dissing. i dey pity u already. ode

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
Richiy:

Nairaland women bashers have come again. I remember vividly reading an interview this lady granted before the marriage. She spoke of how she has been schooling in Ireland and she did not even know that 2shotz was somewhat popular in Nigeria (I don't blame her, dude makes crap as music). I remember saying that she has really made a big commitment leaving her studies and a better economy to come settle for a guy whose musical career was already going downhill. I remember wishing her the best of luck. You hear a case of battery of another human being like you and you still find a way to bring the blame back to the woman. Stop the hating on women. It is not cool at all. If there are yey girls avoiding your marriage proposals, leave them. It is their choice still. Look at the matter at hand and stop finding a way to automatically blame the woman. For Christ's sake, a baby is involved!!!
[/s]

i wont stop bashing these prostitutes pretending to be future wives. it shall never be well with them all angry
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Is this guy a true Wife/Girlfriend beater.

Someone once accused this guy on one of the reality show on DSTV 'Big brother Africa' that 2shootz use to beat her while dating him.

2Shootz, if na true say you dey beat woman na fuvk up be that oooo.

There are 1001 ways to beat a lady without touching her.

Name one
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Precious Jones, all I can say do all you can to keep your marriage.
---
Tone down your make-up! Your husband is simply telling you that it turns him off!
---
understand that sometimes some men act like babies while in real sense they care.
---
As of the violence, I really don't support. Any man that beats his wife is a beast!
---
However communication and petting can solve so many things before things fall apart!

Another sexist!

He cares that is why he is hitting her abi!

If she can obey him, everything is going to be finecheesy right? Do her favour, go to the market get a chain, a cuff and a cage for her, she will appreciate it.

Well, you can give that advice to your daughter and may you regret it if you ever advised someone else's daughter to stick to an abuser.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

i wont stop bashing these prostitutes pretending to be future wives like the way my momma pretended. it shall never be well with them all including my mom.and sisters angry
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:

Abeg go sleep. u're not my match for dissing. i dey pity u already. ode

Hehehe

You make me laugh

When are you going to commit suicide, Mr sadness?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by victorazy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Themandator:

No be only record label owner na owner of records... To coin a name is different from running an actual label.... Majority of the so called labels are nothing more than a complimentary card and few letter head papers based business

Ur opinion sha, is acceptable
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Seriously? That is the biggest lie ever told

Like you lying right now.
How many 'I fed her for 10month' stories have you read from a guy? Maybe none if you want to be sincere.
But at least i've read too many self pity stories from ladies claiming they feed their man, pay his house rent and even feed his ancestors.
Too many smart mouths claiming they fend for the family when things goes rough and what has he been doing all these years? Would she be kind to also tell us how much she 'have chopped' too? You ladies sure knows how to kill a man's ego.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
DExplorer1:

Like you lying right now.
How many 'I fed her for 10month' stories have you read from a guy? Maybe none if you want to be sincere.
But at least i've read too many self pity stories from ladies claiming they feed their man, pay his house rent and even feed his ancestors.
Too many smart mouths claiming they fend for the family when things goes rough and what has he been doing all these years? Would she be kind to also tell us how much she 'have chopped' too? You ladies sure knows how to kill a man's ego.

Bwahahaha

You must be a liar. A very big bad liar!

Or have you been living in Mars all this while

What stupid ego?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Goldienana(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Brother u no even talk one thing abt d beating. Abi na because u dey music line? It might nt b because of money. Nt everybody will stand a man's slap. It comes with Shock and u will always be afraid. Once ur hubby starts beating u it will never stop.

quote author=Airforce1 post=40650872]This lady is trying to play a smart one.

[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahaha

You must be a liar. A very big bad liar!

Or have you been living in Mars all this while
All I see is you calling me a liar. Defend your mates Miss.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
DExplorer1:
All I see is you calling me a liar. Defend your mates Miss.

Me? Defend?

From who? A bad liar? A sexist pig?

Tufiakwa

It is not my show
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Me? Defend?
From who? A bad liar? A sexist pig?
Tufiakwa
It is not my show
Part of the smart mouth syndrome.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Godsonkemz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hate media gossipers encroaching into someone's private life. Let them settle their scores amicably within themselves. Op abeg just mind ur business.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Goldienana:
Brother u no even talk one thing abt d beating. Abi na because u dey music line? It might nt b because of money. Nt everybody will stand a man's slap. It comes with Shock and u will always be afraid. Once ur hubby starts beating u it will never stop.

quote author=Airforce1 post=40650872]This lady is trying to play a smart one.

I wont comment on the beating because I was'nt there.

I'm sorry.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
DExplorer1:

Part of the smart mouth syndrome.

*ignore mode activated*

Quote me when you start using all of your five senses
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Hehehe

You make me laugh

When are you going to commit suicide, Mr sadness?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
sandrajazmin:
1. Who begged/paid her friend 2 publicize it?(Frenemy)

2. I detest domestic violence a lot, it irretates me

3. Lets hear his own side of the story bfr we judge

4. Lets leav them 2 sort themselves out
This is marriage not a date
Before them go use us reconcile.

Ngwanu byye

Where do you stand? you want to hear his own side of the story before you judge, but you also want to leave them to sort themselves out.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by segcymoor(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Goldienana(f): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
No big deal, sorry ke? u just sounded lik u were sure it's d money... thank u

I wont comment on the beating because I was'nt there.

I'm sorry.[/b][/quote]
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Richiy(f): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

i wont stop bashing these prostitutes pretending to be future wives. it shall never be well with them all angry

Nobody made you their police.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Love Machine:
She married him because of his money.That is why i like the way these artistes turn these hos to babymamas than wife materials.

which money? I hope you don't watch his videos and assume he actually paid for the champagne or own the cars you see in them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.