Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (48329 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by rallymento(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ngene Ekwu!!! you wanted to Marry an artiste abi?
I am sure Many decent and Loving guys were after you but you chose fame rather than love....

Nne what you see is what you get....

As for 2shot!!! Owu ite e ji gi? Nna eh ..... Owu di njor!!!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by efilefun(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
This lady is trying to play a smart one.

Music no pay bros again... she come begin find opportunity to run away.

I thought marriage s for better for worse

Mtchewww
How many of your Nigeria musicians truly have the money?

Let's hear word

Abegiundecided

I blame her sha. She was a Desperado.

I

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by axortedbabe(f): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Was she not d one that said Beverly osu lied when she said she experienced d same thing while in a relationship with 2shot
Now is her turn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by FTBOY: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
there's no smoke without fire. she really looks like a prostitute
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Akinola2543(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
omo i just dey make front page since,well datz d spirit of MMM. Itzcoolifeagain
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by wheredemdey: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Truth is that every Nigerian man have abused a woman knowingly or unknowingly either sexually....emotionally...psychologically...physically...financially etc......

Same way every Nigerian woman hv killed many men a billion times thru the words that come out of the gutter they call a mouth.

Its a vicious cycle.

Moreover this story hv zero economic value to me...we are looking for fuel you are beating a woman...rubbish 2shorts
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
What did she do before she was hit.Why will a wife gossip about her husband to her friends?Town Cryer of a wife.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by tosin2sky(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
I just presume you lost human feelings long time ago.
Airforce1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by ehix89(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
the reality of marriage is done on dem nd dhey simply can't handle it, All dez celebrities with fake lives makin a nigga like me droll @ dr supposed success,he can't even fend for his home nd he'll be hitting a woman
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by manny4life(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's never a one-sided story... Time for him to release his.

A man doesn't call a woman a prostitute just because of her makeup, there's more she's not telling us.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
LOL @ Furniture Wife.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[size=17pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, LOST HIS FAME AND FRUSTRATED SO HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad[/size]

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by vickrino(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
no comment. sad
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by donodion(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
money121:
Nigerian rapper 2Shotz has been accused by his wife Precious Jones of domestic violence. In a series of leaked WhatsApp messages between the rapper's wife and her friend, she narrates how the popular rapper laid his hands on her. 2Shotz started becoming violent was last year when he pushed his wife to the ground when she was in so much pain from a medical condition. Things got worse this year when he slapped her after he called her a wh*re in front of their daughter. A few weeks ago he threatened to take their daughter's passport so that she couldn't go back with her in Ireland. In the chat, she revealed that 2Shotz is not making any income and she is the one who has been footing his bills. 2 Shotz allegedly also said that he wants Precious Jones to be a 'furniture wife' who will just go out to events and not talk. Things got really bad when he started kicking, punching and beating her. The act of violence reportedly affected their daughter as 2Shotz mistakenly slapped her. Precious Jones also revealed that 2Shotz threatened to release their sex tape.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/rapper-2shotz-and-wife-precious-jones-Split.html

Allegations of abuse and battery always come to the fore once ' you carry dem go abroad'.

.....well guys are learning now...leave them girls at home to remain there... simple.....less fight over " I brought her abroad, now she makes me mad, she wants my house,she wants my money,she want my kids",bla bla bla.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by hafees: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[size=17pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, LOST HIS FAME AND FRUSTRATED SO HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad[/size]

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Is this guy a true Wife/Girlfriend beater.

Someone once accused this guy on one of the reality show on DSTV 'Big brother Africa' that 2shootz use to beat her while dating him.

2Shootz, if na true say you dey beat woman na fuvk up be that oooo.

There are 1001 ways to beat a lady without touching her.
That woman above came out to defend her husband then.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by PLANETMARS(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

na hunger u take type this tin sha no lie. Bros wen u go blow?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by uracocksucker: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

shut it you dumbfuck !!!

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Bollinger(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

You mumu sha. Dem de talk about wife battery you de add your own dimension.

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[size=14pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, NO MORE RELEVANT, & WHEN FRUSTRATION PILES IN HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad A LESSON TO ALL THE YEYE GIRLS OUT THEIR WHO MARRY FOR FAME AND MONEY. NOTHING LAST FOREVER undecided[/size]

Commercial sex worker like the women in your family abiundecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
He is broke

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
That is what happens when you marry someone you meet on twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by schumastic(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
zenar:
looool....after all the praises he heaped on the wife...i remember beverely osu sayin he hit her when they dated, once a man beater always a man beater

As in eh...well change is the only thing that's constant and such is life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
donodion:

Allegations of abuse and battery always come to the fore once ' you carry dem go abroad'.

.....well guys are learning now...leave them girls at home to remain there... simple.....less fight over " I brought her abroad, now she makes me mad, she wants my house,she wants my money,she want my kids",bla bla bla.

She was the one abroad not the other way round

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by brown59: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=money121 post=40650728]Nigerian rapper 2Shotz has been accused by his wife Precious Jones of domestic violence. In a series of leaked WhatsApp messages between the rapper's wife and her friend, she narrates how the popular rapper laid his hands on her. 2Shotz started becoming violent was last year when he pushed his wife to the ground when she was in so much pain from a medical condition. Things got worse this year when he slapped her after he called her a wh*re in front of their love gone sour grin[quote author=money121 post=40650728]Nigerian rapper 2Shotz has been accused by his wife Precious Jones of domestic violence. In a series of leaked WhatsApp messages between the rapper's wife and her friend, she narrates how the popular rapper laid his hands on her. 2Shotz started becoming violent was last year when he pushed his wife to the ground when she was in so much pain from a medical condition. Things got worse this year when he slapped her after he called her a wh*re in front of their love gone sour
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by BRAINTORMS(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Let her just put it this way, his Rapping does now bring cash as she thought it would , and now she is looking for a way to escape.

gbam!!!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DExplorer1: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
ehix89:
the reality of marriage is done on dem nd dhey simply can't handle it, All dez celebrities with fake lives makin a nigga like me droll @ dr supposed success,he can't even fend for his home nd he'll be hitting a woman
Don't believe everything you read from a woman.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Paschalp(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
that's why I won't become a celebs, no solitude in ya bedroom, oops, but the fame is real,,,

meanwhile 'end time celebrities'
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Ewu cambia, marriage is for better or for worse eh, so she should stay so that the beast of a husband will beat her to death. It's like all these women being beaten to death by their bas. tard husbands is not sinking into your shallow empty brain.
Ignoramus. Mon.key like you. Anu ofia.
Gerrahia!

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Eketem: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
But she was here last time shouting that Beverly is a liar and her husband is not violent when Beverly accused him of the same thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1391187/2shotz-wife-reacts-beverly-osus/2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Luv his" carry am go" track sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.