Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (48325 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by victorazy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pidggin:
So sad, it seems when a man is insecure living with him is like walking on egg shells, one cannot predict what will upset him.

What makes him insecured? U agreed with that woman's allegation? U believed someone like 2shotz does relied on woman for food?
Mind u, 2shotz is a record label owner. This woman is trying to play smart and the young man know.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:
[size=14pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, NO MORE RELEVANT, & WHEN FRUSTRATION PILES IN HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad A LESSON TO ALL THE YEYE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO IGNORE PROPOSALS FROM GUYS WITH POTENTIALS BUT DREAM OF MARRYING WIZKID & DAVIDO. NOTHING LAST FOREVER undecided[/size]
DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE IT. GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE LIKE YA MATES ARE DOING . . . NUFF SAID
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sometimes, it is good to hear from the other party so that the truth can be ascertained! I know 2shotz very well. We attended Govt College Umuahia together. Something is not just right about this woman's side of the story

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

Commercial sex worker like the women in your family abiundecided

What u want so bad is my attention grin now u av it. i won't abuse u cos it seems to make u crave for more attention. I pray your obsession doesnt kill you. cheesy
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by MosakuAW(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Love Machine:
That woman above came out to defend her husband then.

Abi ooooo! That was true..

Yoruba adage says: Pansan ta fi na iyale obe lori aja fun......
manny4life:
There's never a one-sided story... Time for him to release his.

A man doesn't call a woman a prostitute just because of her makeup, there's more she's not telling us.

Mtcheww

It is not in your place to decide whether she is lying or not.

A frustrated man will do anything without provocation and that is what abusers are very good at.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by brown59: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
love gone sour' na two two times i go talk everytin.. ;Dlove gone sour' na two two times i go talk everytin..
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by margclever: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
OnankpaBa:
serious?
i remember when beverly osu accused him of the same thing. This same wife called her all sorts of name

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
prince3009:
Sometimes, it is good to hear from the other party so that the truth can be ascertained! I know 2shotz very well. We attended Govt College Umuahia together. Something is not just right about this woman's side of the story

Shocker!

‘I am a potential abuser' is not written on the forehead:DD

I am not saying he is but why can't we all chill on the usual woman bashing

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by klax(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:

What u want so bad is my attention grin now u av it. i won't abuse u cos it seems to make u crave for more attention. I pray your obsession doesnt kill you. cheesy

Your women in your family are commercial sex workerscheesy

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy Happy Divorce to them.

People marry for different reasons.
victorazy:

What makes him insecure? U agreed with that woman's allegation? U believed someone like 2shotz does relied on woman for food?
Mind u, 2shotz is a record label owner. This woman is trying to play smart and the young man know.

There are many poor record label ownerscheesy

Sexist pig!

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by missKiffy(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
This lady is trying to play a smart one.

Music no pay bros again... she come begin find opportunity to run away.

I thought marriage s for better for worse
It is, but when domestic violence is involved what do you want her to do, stay and die in silence

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
She married him because of his money.That is why i like the way these artistes turn these hos to babymamas than wife materials.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Technocrat1759(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm that awkward momemt when u realise marriage is nt all about the flashy cars, blind-blings and the big booty.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Elle277(f): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
stuffs like this scares me about marriage.. xup with marriage this days?..and to think they all run to social media all the time to defend their selves..sometimes I begin to wonder if all their pix and text msg to hubby are for real..cos the next minute boom! divorce don follow..end time celebrities!smh

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by goshen26: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Celebrities marriage these days is like lited candle grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by victorazy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

There are many poor record label ownerscheesy

Sexist pig!

Nne! Where did u see Sexist pig?
Am looking for him grin
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

My mother and other women in my family are commercial sex workerscheesy

grin cheesy No wonder u keep chasing me to av a taste my dick. tongue
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by idupaul: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
PLANETMARS:
na hunger u take type this tin sha no lie. Bros wen u go blow?

You get bad mouth ooo.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lesbianboy,

Na your own comment I wan read
cheesy
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by hooged: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Accessed him of battery, cc lalastica correct the topic, #error
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
searchiing4love:

grin cheesy No wonder u keep chasing me to av a taste my dick. tongue

I would rather die than be within 50 ft of your miserable existence

Useless thing!
Miserable thing!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by dROC1: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Same lady who was abusing Beverly Osu on social media when she went public with her story of abuse at the hands of 2shots.
WHat comes around goes around.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
that is the result of marry a riff raff (broke rapper)... lesson for the ladies.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
This lady is trying to play a smart one.

Music no pay bros again... she come begin find opportunity to run away.

I thought marriage s for better for worse

this is why i pity u wen u try hard to blow. How many of these present singers will be there in 10years time? No savings, no investment. Living fake life on show biz to decieve their gullible followers.

Btw: WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE YOUR ALBUM? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by preciousMI1(f): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
i love this. the explanation is so explicit
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by DedeNkem: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hate j*erks who beat women! Only weak as*sholes do that.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by steve308(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
my own perception on this issue is that, 2SHORT is broke and things are no longer the way it used to be, and the chick wan cut out cos no normal house wife will publicly tell people that she founds her husband bills to me she is tired of the marriage cos of no more SPOT LIGHT

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

I would rather die than be within 50 ft of your miserable existence

Useless thing!
Miserable thing!

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' / Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.