Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl (12461 Views)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by killsmith(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:
I am dating a girl from Mbaise girl, considering her behaviour to see if she will suit what I want for marriage, but her problem is that she is from Mbaise, for my people in the South East, you know Mbaise people have a very bad reputation for being manipulators, deceivers and mischief makers.
For sure, if my peeps know where she comes from, they will surely raise eyebrows. I am very sure that my late mum will turn in her grave if she hears I am getting married to an Mbaise girl.
So guys, what's your advice, should I give her hopes, or just walk away from the relationship?
my brother....if she's from ahiazu mbaise, remove your shirt and trouser and run very fast with just your boxers.....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:
Chibaby87, if you claim that you don't know that Mbaise people are treacherous, then you are lying, every people have their characteristics, doesn't mean there are no exceptions, there are some good ones. You don't want to tell me if your man has been cheating on, deceiving you, you will still continue. I actually wanted you to give me reasons why I should marry my girlfriend despite the bad reputation, but all I hear from you is just hype and castigation of my person. My problem is that because of her people's reputation, [size=18pt]I am finding it hard trusting her, I can't tell when she is lying or when she's telling the truth.[/size]
Cutehector, parrygee and estharfabian, this also applies to you guys.
Meanwhile, Cutehector, Genevieve shouldn't serve as an example or a role model here, cos na fine she just fine, u don ask am wetin make she never marry till today on top her fine? You no reason say na Mbaise over sense dey worry her?
Prettyirene she grew up in the South South
Smh! Are U marrying her or Her Origin? are U even listening to yourself?.I'm kinda dumbfounded at the length of your philistinism, ignorance and naivety....it's Ridiculous!!angry

Why would u judge someone coz of their State or LGA?? Yes! I'm from mbaise..wink Buh I'm definitely not Treacherous..cool As a matter of fact...I'm very loyal, Honest and true..undecided

I'd still marry a Muslim, Despite the fact that some Christians castigate 'em coz of the lunatics called Bokoharam and shii....

My brother, You're not marrying her State! You're marrying "HER"!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Chibaby87:

My sister don't mind them after ranting they will keep mute. Am proud of my village Mbaise. They should go and hug transformer
Only transformer? he should fly off a plane without Parachute!undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:
I am dating a girl from Mbaise girl, considering her behaviour to see if she will suit what I want for marriage, but her problem is that she is from Mbaise, for my people in the South East, you know Mbaise people have a very bad reputation for being manipulators, deceivers and mischief makers.
For sure, if my peeps know where she comes from, they will surely raise eyebrows. I am very sure that my late mum will turn in her grave if she hears I am getting married to an Mbaise girl.
So guys, what's your advice, should I give her hopes, or just walk away from the relationship?

MY BROTHER THERE IS NOTHING WRONG AT ALL BUT JUST MAKE SURE I MEAN 100% SURE YOU THINK LIKE A WISE SMART ONE IF NOT,,SORRY IS YOUR NAME CUS THOSE PEEPS ARE TOO SMART AND CAN PLAY ON YOUR INTELLIGENCE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE THOUGH CUS I HAD FEW OF THEM AS FRIENDS BACK THEN IN UNI grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Chibaby87:

Op if you don't know what to post better keep mute, when you were dating her you didn't find bad character in her. Better live her alone and stop talking nonsense. #Proudly Mbaise girl# We don't marry immature guys so you are not up to people that asks our hands in marriage. Mtcheew.

TRUTH BE TOLD, YOU PEEPS ARE REALLY SMART N WISE BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM S THAT 90% OF UR PEEPS USE IT NEGATIVELY...N AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
u guys shouldnt say that abeg....

YOU HAVE NOT MET ANY OR HAVE THEM AS CLOSE FRIENDS IF NOT YOU IL KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutehector, Are U seeing what these people are saying Bout my LGA?

Why didn't I see this thread on time!angry

WHAT WILL YOU DO grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
killsmith:
my brother....if she's from ahiazu mbaise, remove your shirt and trouser and run very fast with just your boxers.....

A VICTIM HERE I GUESS grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
schumastic:

WHAT WILL YOU DO grin
Send E-slaps ofcourse!wink
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by misspicy(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
hmmmmm no wonder....ori yo mi lo ye kan so mi sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Send E-slaps ofcourse!wink

OWU YA...MEAN WHILE AM NOT HATING OO BUT MY BEST FRIEND N COURSE MATE IN UNI WAS FROM MBAISE N THIS GUY S SOOO CUNNING EH CHIA,,WHEN I LATER FOUND OUT WERE HIS FROM I HAD TO STEP UP MY SENSE LEVEL TO MATCH UP TO HIS CUS PLUS I HAD FEMALE FRIENDS AS WELL FROM THAT SIDE...DID I FORGET TO MENTION THERE WAS A DAY A LECTURER ASKED A LADY IN MY DEPT ? N DURING WHICH HE FOUND OUT SHE S FROM MBAISE, HE STARTED LAUGHING AND TOLD US HIS EXPERIENCE WITH THEM PLUS THE ADAGE THAT GOES WITH MBAISE..SO IS NOT LIKE AM MAKING JEST OR BEING ONE SIDED, AM JUST SPEAKING FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE cool

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
hmmmmm no wonder....ori yo mi lo ye kan so mi sha cheesy

IN ENGLISH undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Owliver(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
i cant even marry any igbo girl not to even talk of the dreaded mbaise people grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
All these Mbaise people on this thread castigating me, are you actually reading the comments of persons who know you and have experienced you guys. This Mbaise thing is not overcome by muscle, only Mbaise person can comfortably marry another Mbaise cos the sense will be competing against their self. Meanwhile did I fail to mention that my girl's 3 brothers all married outside Mbaise. So it goes to show that even Mbaise people sef dey fear themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by kaziblake(f): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
parrygee:
Ur shameless oh. She snatched Ur bf. Ur dating an ashawo boy and he simply moved on.

must you insult me...smh
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Owliver(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Owliver:
i cant even marry any igbo girl not to even talk of the dreaded mbaise people grin grin grin
meanwhile i have an igbo friend whose mother dont want him to marry any igbo girl. what an irony
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Edmundbilll(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
just imagine this fool talking abt mbaise,tell us where u are from first so we can merge d both of u and know who will avoid each other u little boy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Googleus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
So Biafran's dnt even like thier self?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by kajoula(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:

My bro ,pray that God help you find better woman to marry.
Mbaise's don't marry themselves ...That is all i would say.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by nasha1(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
and we said that we have educated people,smh.i pity this generation and the generation unborn.imagine an educated person judging a person character based on people gossips or a stupid song sang by a man who had a misunderstanding with his friend.when are we going to start using what we spend years in school learning and acquiring?why are we bent on staying backward?who did this 2 us?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by nasha1(f): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
kajoula:

My bro ,pray that God help you find better woman to marry.
Mbaise's don't marry themselves ...That is all i would say.

that's a big lie from the pit of hell.I know many mbaise people marrying each other,my very good friend is 4rom there and married there,even her parents.Have u ask all the mbaise people 2 know this? undecided even simple google search will dismiss ur claim.hian.
u people should fear god,divorce is everywhere,bad character is everywhere regardless of ur skin color,tribe,nationality,religion and sex.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by kajoula(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
nasha1:

that's a big lie from the pit of hell.I know many mbaise people marrying each other,my very good friend is 4rom there and married there,even her parents.Have u ask all the mbaise people 2 know this? undecided even simple google search will dismiss ur claim.hian.
u people should fear god,divorce is everywhere,bad character is everywhere regardless of ur skin color,tribe,nationality,religion and sex.

i write this as my personal opinion and when it comes to the kind of woman to marry,please don't use google as a guide it could mislead.
i've had experiences with the mbaise's and i must tell you.... embarassed.it was a bitter one . God be with you. grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by chi4ik4(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm an Igbo man but we Igbo are the problem of ourselves not Nigerians! we (Igbo) discriminate too much. we discriminate ourselves as if we can even create an ant. all d south eastern state discriminate each other to the extend of calling some part of Igbo fake Igbo or Hausa Igbo. it's a shame. u will hear Abiriba is bad, Nsukka is bad, Mbaise is evil, Abakiliki is fake, etc. have u ever heard Hausa or Yoruba discriminate to this extend? Igbo should raise up to reality or else we will never rule Nigeria.

OP u are a disgrace to the youth of Igbo.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by chi4ik4(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
prettyirene:
op I am from imo state and the characteristics that area you mentioned is true, talking from experience, they are quite deceptive,manipulative and destroy families. If she grew up outside the east pls go ahead but if she grew up in mbaise ,pls look very well before you leap. Enuf said
I'm so disappointed at you guys. so everybody in your clan/community is holy & will make heaven? IGBO discriminate too much & even to themselves. it's a shame that u guys still reason like an analog computer while we are in Digital age. I'm an Igbo & I profoundly hate how Igbos discriminate themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
nasha1:
and we said that we have educated people,smh.i pity this generation and the generation unborn.imagine an educated person judging a person character based on people gossips or a stupid song sang by a man who had a misunderstanding with his friend.when are we going to start using what we spend years in school learning and acquiring?why are we bent on staying backward?who did this 2 us?

My dear, education does not help in this regard. Mbaise people are generally like that. A Leopard does not just change its spot. These people are notorious and can manipulate at the snap of the fingers. One has to be careful because they can sting like Scorpions. Check the comments of those affected, it didn't happen during the days of our fathers, it happened recently. These people never change and are heartless.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by misspicy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
schumastic:

IN ENGLISH undecided
NO wonder,i should have been named God save me grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
schumastic:

YOU HAVE NOT MET ANY OR HAVE THEM AS CLOSE FRIENDS IF NOT YOU IL KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
so ur d one dats gona tell me abt who my friends are abi? If i kick u eh..
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
so ur d one dats gona tell me abt who my friends are abi? If i kick u eh..

if i knock your head eh tongue
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

NO wonder,i should have been named God save me grin

undecided u sure cus am thinking another meaning o
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by misspicy(f): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
schumastic:

undecided u sure cus am thinking another meaning o
what other meaning is that? cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by schumastic(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

what other meaning is that? cheesy

dunno wait le me ask my Yoruba lecturer..punkyveer pls Ur needed here
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
schumastic:

dunno wait le me ask my Yoruba lecturer..punkyveer pls Ur needed here

Needed for what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) / See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.