Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (14325 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

shocked nyama dirty thing
*Grabs her head and farts into her mouth*

See, what'd I tell you? Tastes like eggnog, doesn't it? wink
Now just puff it out like igbo cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:
*Grabs her head and farts into her mouth*
See, what'd I tell you? Tastes like eggnog, doesn't it? wink Now just puff it out like igbo cheesy
chisos...
jimmy seriously this sounds disgusting angry
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
You bf receives freely, so he is donating freely as well. There is love in sharing grin

Here in my hostel (Aba) niggas do competition with it oooo
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

chisos...
jimmy seriously this sounds disgusting angry
Awww, sorry love. Thought you were made of sterner stuff tongue
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Ay04z(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Stitch his anus.tank me later
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:
Awww, sorry love. Thought you were made of sterner stuff tongue
no no count me out.....
****pukes****
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by timmyblast(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2015
YuzedoWife:
I am so tired. My boyfriend belle is bad. He pollutes the air every time. Anytime I visit him I get sick by the end of the day becus my nose inhale so much rubbish rotten egg smell. How wan I make my boyfriend to stop polluting too much
clap for ya self, u'v gotten the publicity u yearn for.
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

no no count me out.....
****pukes****
*Wordlessly hands her a rag to mop up her throw up*
Eeeww embarassed
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:
*Wordlessly hands her rag to mop up her throw up* Eeeww embarassed
stop saying such things to me please angry
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

stop saying such things to me please angry
You puked! Who dafuq's gonna clean it up, me?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:
You puked! Who dafuq's gonna clean it up, me?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry crycrycrycrycry
i hate you
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

angry crycrycrycrycry
i hate you
Lol. Missed you too sweetums grin

Where have you been? cool
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lol. Missed you too sweetums grin
Where have you been? cool
oh i messed you more and i hve been around but you snubbing me crycrycrycry
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

oh i messed you more and i hve been around but you snubbing me crycrycrycry
Ah, reverse psychology. Awesome cool
Well I didn't have your time then, but I do now. So let's make the best use of it, shall we? wink
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Ah, reverse psychology. Awesome cool
Well I didn't have your time then, but I do now. So let's make the best use of it, shall we? wink
No we shall not, I don't have your time now too tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

No we shall not, I don't have your time now too tonguetonguetonguetongue
LOL!! Its funny how easily I pick people's brains, right? grin

You have too many men vying for your affection, so I figured I'd leave them to fight each other. Then when they're weakened, I'd rush in and knock em all down in one fell swoop. I don't have the strength to exchange e-punches tongue

So..........that's what's up cool
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by TheAziz: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Get him oroki herbal mixture, yoyo bitters, fijk, mix everything then let him drink it
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

LOL!! Its funny how easily I pick people's brains, right? grin

You have too many men vying for your affection, so I figured I'd leave them to fight each other. Then when they're weakened, I'd rush in and knock em all down in one fell swoop. I don't have the strength to exchange e-punches tongue

So..........that's what's up cool
No you would lose me if you don't join the competition...am a Fulani woman,men have to fight for me gringringrin you need to prove you are worth it tonguetongue

besides am sure you would do well,you are a hunk right?
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

No you would lose me if you don't join the competition...am a Fulani woman,men have to fight for me gringringrin you need to prove you are worth it tonguetongue
besides am sure you would do well,you are a hunk right?
Oh, yeah. More reason why I have to preserve my precious face, you wouldn't like me if it were all battered and bruised, would ya? undecided

Lose you huh? No worry, the person wey go win you go surely taya one day, and I'll be lurking in the shadows, waiting for that glorious day with tissue paper strapped to my shoulders for you to both cry on and lean on (multi-tool anyone cheesy )

So yeah.............see ya tongue

Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Alfreda001(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Try to adapt
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Oh, yeah. More reason why I have to preserve my precious face, you wouldn't like me if it were all battered and bruised, would ya? undecided

Lose you huh? No worry, the person wey go win you go surely taya one day, and I'll be lurking in the shadows, waiting for that glorious day with tissue paper strapped to my shoulders for you to both cry on and lean on (multi-tool anyone cheesy )

So yeah.............see ya tongue
angry you mean someone will use and dump me then you take over right?

mr am friendzoning you right away tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Datalord: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
just buy him coco bitter dear and all will be fine

Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

angry you mean someone will use and dump me then you take over right?
mr am friendzoning you right away tonguetonguetonguetongue
Its called recycling dear, I'm an advocate of green alternatives, remember? tongue

Pls lock me up in the friendzone and throw away the keys. I've escaped from some strange shi†̥ in this life, bursting outta there's gonna be a piece of bread (e no even reach cake grin )
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by JUNIT1(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Out you go

Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Its called recycling dear, I'm an advocate of green alternatives, remember? tongue

Pls lock me up in the friendzone and throw away the keys. I've escaped from some strange shi†̥ in this life, bursting outta there's gonna be a piece of bread (e no even reach cake grin )
kikikikikik.....you body be decieving you jimmy,if spicy should lock you up,trust me,you'd rot in there tonguetonguetonguetongue

not even if you are the most romantic guy in the world
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikikik.....you body be decieving you jimmy,if spicy should lock you up,trust me,you'd rot in there tonguetonguetonguetongue
Hahahaha!! With all due respect to you and your office, dem no born you well tongue
Unless you were not born of a woman grin

I could gist you about the biochemical reactions that result in 'love' but I'd be shooting myself in the foot. Me no believe in fairy tale love sha, I believe in the psychological and biochemical processes that lead to 'love' cool

So..........goodluck with that wink
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by obiorathesubtle: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hahahaha!! With all due respect to you and your office, dem no born you well tongue

I could gist you about the biochemical reactions that result in 'love' but I'd be shooting myself in the foot. Me no believe in fairy tale love sha, I believe in the psychological and biochemical processes that lead to 'love' cool

misspicy:

so. Una wan turn Nairaland into una whatsApp abi? Oluwaspicy. Kontynew!

Kolawole James coker. There's no problem. You too, kontynew!
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Baba mi to sure (cheesy)
Babbo!! Twale.
Omo na so boys dey take dey razzle diz days oh.

Na young love nau grin
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by obiorathesubtle: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:
Baba mi to sure (cheesy) Babbo!! Twale. Omo na so boys dey take dey razzle diz days oh.
Na young love nau grin
undecided na for our front you see to razzle abi?
You no carry her go one corner go tell her somtin for her left ear? cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

undecided
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

he started it angry
Re: Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided na for our front you see to razzle abi?
You no carry her go one corner go tell her somtin for her left ear? cheesy
LOL!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Flings off slippers and scampers off with misspicy to a safer place*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.