Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

(most Read For Guys) Most Ridiculous Lies Weman Tell Men While Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (most Read For Guys) Most Ridiculous Lies Weman Tell Men While Dating (438 Views)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(most Read For Guys) Most Ridiculous Lies Weman Tell Men While Dating by Deeplydanoo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
In this informing write up, Jeremy Glass exposes the numerous uncountable lies women tell while dating to cover either their past or to secure their future relationships.
Women are good with lies when it comes to securing their relationship and past. Here are 11 mostly harmless lies that every woman (and sometimes man) seems to say before, during, and after $ex.

1. I Don’t Usually Do This.
Who do you think you are? R. Kelly? You do this all the time and you like it, that’s why you’re doing it right now and will continue doing it in the future. Whether that “it” is involves something kinky with candle wax and food or that certain special position that can only be achieved by a step-stool, claiming ignorance with $ex won’t get you anywhere.

2. I’m Not That Kind Of Person.
Come on. What are people so afraid of letting their freak flag fly? There’s nothing wrong with being the kind of person who sleeps with someone on the first date or the kind of person who doesn’t mind a little backdoor action.
Read Full Post At...
http://i3loaded..com/2015/12/most-read-for-guys-most-ridiculous-lies.html
Re: (most Read For Guys) Most Ridiculous Lies Weman Tell Men While Dating by bronzegoddess(f): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Really, I swear, I'm not that type of person cool
Re: (most Read For Guys) Most Ridiculous Lies Weman Tell Men While Dating by iceberylin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Forever....

Wait till things turn Negetive grin
Re: (most Read For Guys) Most Ridiculous Lies Weman Tell Men While Dating by Charismatic107: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Post am here

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Differences Between American And Nigerian Relationships / Wynerz Love Doctor Look No Further / Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.