Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. (45184 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by SHOCK7(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery u the one who sleeep wit yor Boy friends sister...not me...so Plis Quit having attitute coz u feel guilty.. Read yor thread agaiin...you said it..YOU CHEATED!! angry
Guy sorry o,but u so off point!
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by niceeric(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
pweetychyka:

People!... this lady right here says MrCork is trying to gain fame!! grin grin grin grin
Nne if you're on NL and don't know MrCork, deactivate your account biko lol

Lol.... @all, I dunno em cos ain't most tyms on d romance forum.

And to niceeric, I don't care if he's "Rich" n "Famous" cos Everyone is "Rich" n "Famous" too. He should jez try n make some reasonable points on topics rather than make everything a joke tongue wink

English,English,English....smh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by pweetychyka(f): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
niceeric:

English,English,English....smh

SMH for u too tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by niceeric(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
pweetychyka:

SMH for u too tongue
okay oo...lol
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by grad2012(f): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2015
niggi4life:
so? What's wrong if he's staying with her BF?
U girls think guys like girls that only come around 26 or 27 of the month (when dem don pay salary) and u spend only one night and the next morning u r gone... Things have changed dear, we need girls that r compatible with us before and after marriage. As per the OP d story is about her boyfriend's sister and not his problem until u approach him.... Make u girls shine una eyes ooooo... Money no dey street oooo and boys dey vex gannnn
so did u hear me mention money in wat I just said. People with different rules and just becos a gal doesn't stay with Her boyfrnd doesn't me she only comes around when he collects salary and dey don't see well so pls chill. What am trying to say is
1.may be his sister doesn't like it. Its not advicable to move in witha man u not married to yet.I don't care wat u say but its not advicable.
2. If she is staying in the guys house den she shud have known the family well, he shud have introduced her to his family and she shud have met with the sister.Atleast she wud have known her attitude alittle and know how to handle her when she comes over to der place. But with all dis pls op I stand to be corrected he hasn't intorduced u to his family yet rit and you are staying with him. Just tell me how u want to get repect from the sister and the family.
Suga I just pray and hope sooner or later he doesn't get tired of u.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Yeap! I probably grew in the household that taught me on how to become more of A Human than A "Woman"....

Uh....Uhm...growing up in an household where the ideology portrayed is generally wrong doesn't mean You'd have to be a part of that deed. No one is a kid! No woman should willingly accept to be a man's toy...Its preposterous!

Well, people sure are different, hence Being judgemental should be minimised...cry
On your second paragraph I wish to remind you that human ideologies as it relates to their immediate environment goes a long way in defining their value system in their entire life, though credit should be given to those that have refused to let these things define who they are today but again how many people would be able to stand up after being dragged around by life's turbulence?
These days I have decided not to judge again because I've seen beautiful women that are doing the unthinkable just to survive and you begin to wonder how come no one protected all these beauties and if you dig deep into their stories you'll weep for this country.
A country that have relegated the girl child to the back bench of that nation's affair right from their homes by simple ideology will not and can never make policies to elevate the status of the girl child and at this point it's all left for parents to ensure that their girl child is well equipped to face the task ahead else we will still be talking about this in our 80s ,if at all we will make it that far.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by jaid23: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2015
End time sister inlaw. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by armadeo(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2015
DonX001:

Bro why you come spoil the fun nau?? grin grin
Once I saw MrCork ' s 1st 2 posts and her responses, I was already like this --->>grin grin grin, and settling in for a jolly good ride.
Thanks for saving her from MrCork's hypertension sha.
Loool.

As in I don pour dry gin to take enjoy the ride the guy just spoil the cruise. Anyway he save the op from Mr cork.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2015
But who keeps a girlfriend and an elder sister in the same house? undecided

Op, tell your bf to make a choice between you and his elder sister else she will still come around to tell you about your man's favorite food if you guys end up together as man and wife. grin

Guys please keep your sisters away from the love of your life else they'll ruin it for you and get married someday leaving you to your woes or worst still try to make a choice for you. grin funny but true , these women are sometimes demons to their brothers.

Women ,especially sisters won't just let a loyal brother be. My two younger sisters tried it with my late fiancée and I showed both of them the door around 11 pm which stunned everyone including my parents but hey ! This is about you and not them.
After all you can't fucck your sisters. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Truckpusher(m): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2015
jaid23:
End time sister inlaw. cheesy
grin grin dem plenty for here o. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by JayJustus(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
Why would you even stay with your boyfriend?shocked

Anyways...that's not the issue...learn to be independent!

independent my black soft yansh...
that's how this girls car tyre went flat and she was opening the bonnet sad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Abraham2013(m): 1:05am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

.u cuss...u swaaar ..u lie...u not a lady....& guess wot..u will never find a man on nairaland wit yor grakolasmatic burrismavelick ghana atitude!!(no ofeense)
angry
Bros na so our town man own take start, my advice is dat u should go to a nearest chruch for spiritual cleansing (no offense)

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by elipheleh(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so yor sister boy friend is weird afta u sleep wit him ..abi? ...sweeeery i hope u now see why we black guys aviod dakskin females? (no ofeinse) angry

Illiterate alert!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by babsnuel(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery u the one who sleeep wit yor Boy friends sister...not me...so Plis Quit having attitute coz u feel guilty.. Read yor thread agaiin...you said it..YOU CHEATED!! angry
Abeg which kain sunk u dey take..cuz d tin dey affect ur brain gan oo
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by babsnuel(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

Sweeery look for yor glassses, cleannnit & wear it again...u clearly told us u sleep wit yor sisters boyfriend when u saw the picture on facebook coz he refuse to marry u..READ YOR POST AGAIN..U SAID IT...& YOU A CHEATER..PIRRRIOD!!! (no Ofeinse)
angry
dis guy na ARO breakoutsmiley...SMH
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by ninovandross(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2015
People don sleep b dat? mrcork ur case make me remember one mad man for my area him name na maduka, everyday the guy go dey cross road to and fro.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by medgal: 2:57am On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
she doesnt want you to wadte her brothets resources.....she is taking preliminary measures.... gringringrin
#true talk.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by armyofone(m): 2:59am On Dec 06, 2015
shocked Ummmm ummm ummm

* coughing coughing*

Op, it is about time you forge your own paths.

niggi4life:
so? What's wrong if he's staying with her BF?
U girls think guys like girls that only come around 26 or 27 of the month (when dem don pay salary) and u spend only one night and the next morning u r gone... Things have changed dear, we need girls that r compatible with us before and after marriage. As per the OP d story is about her boyfriend's sister and not his problem until u approach him.... Make u girls shine una eyes ooooo... Money no dey street oooo and boys dey vex gannnn
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by noblegrex: 3:02am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.

My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?
why not,if you're very sure.what's d big deal
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 3:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Yippee! I'm new to nairaland and my 3rd post just made front page cheesy I don't actually know what's the biggie but I see people celebrate it so please don't be hard on me cause I'm just doing 'copycatter'

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by slap1(m): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

Mad man. You still dey. grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by slap1(m): 3:28am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

Illiterate alert!

He is an intelligent guy...but he can tire person.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2015
wink winkI just went through the comments and had a really good laugh grin not trying to yab anyone ooo but majority of the people commenting don't understand English and with what I passed through earlier in the hands of Mr Cork, I won't be wrong to say 'most romancelanders don't understand English'... this is a copy and paste story from FB, unfortunately I could not extract the link so I decided to copy and paste cause it even seemed more accessible that way... una no get chill at all sha oooo, the fact that I'm a newbie here didn't stop you guys from chewing me, but it was good all the way cause the comments were interesting with most of the girls forming 'I can't live with my boyfriend' even if na dangote son talk true oooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by xtivin(m): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2015
End tym lady living wit an endtym lova having a endtym sista inlaw..in dis endtym Buhari kontri u beta go to ur endtym fadas house
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by ipledge10(m): 4:00am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
wink winkI just went through the comments and had a really good laugh grin not trying to yab anyone ooo but majority of the people commenting don't understand English and with what I passed through earlier in the hands of Mr Cork, I won't be wrong to say 'most romancelanders don't understand English'... this is a copy and paste story from FB, unfortunately I could not extract the link so I decided to copy and paste cause it even seemed more accessible that way... una no get chill at all sha oooo, the fact that I'm a newbie here didn't stop you guys from chewing me, but it was good all the way cause the comments were interesting with most of the girls forming 'I can't live with my boyfriend' even if na dangote son talk true oooo
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by gretblue: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

There is nothing wrong with living with boyfriend. It is even advisable if you are in the right relationship. Before a man gives you spare key to his house, you know he loves you.
Allowing her to sleep in his house for months and didn't discharge her with the excuse that my sister is coming shows the relationship was healthy.

The boy's sister should go and look for her man and stop being nuisance.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by meetmeonline: 5:20am On Dec 06, 2015

Whenever she finds anything missing (especially those one's like toothpast that are affordable) let her go out and buy them and hand it over to her saying she cannot find the one in the house so let everybody start using this one.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by FuckTheMod: 5:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

Aproko

MTN undecided

Wanna take over from LadyF, INTROVERT and chocolateme
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.

My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?
. Some lady self mumu die, how can she be living with man that's not yet married to you? If something happen to you there, don't you know that you will put the guy into trouble? abi in your house them no want you there or is it because man scares that's why you do that so that other ladies won't snacth him from you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.