Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. (45167 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Raiise(m): 5:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Smiles....That's so childish of her,lucky you she's already showing yuh the real her,I think its best yuh let her brother know...
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

...u come for help & when we try to help u be come agresive towards us.. did anybory ask u to go & cheat wit yor sister boy friend? ...sweery r u dakskin? (no ofeinse) angry

(No offense) Bro You well? Have you ever had any mental related issueS before? Do you smoke weed? You need help.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Etizz: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
please who is this one? oga do you understand English at all? how did cheating enter this story?

Lol.... U see a goat with phone u are replying back, don't waste your time to reply, dat person is a goat....
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

I bet my GalaxyS6 to anyone's #100
This guy smokes....
grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by chiteny(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Holywizard:
most girls are stupid

You just said what i had in mind after reading her post. OP did your parents chase you out of their house. Girls of nowadays. They see living with a boyfriend as a norm. Christ!!!!!!

Next thing you hear "i am pregnant, should i abort it?" Next thing "my boyfriend wants to abandon me because i am pregnant." or better still "Guys are very wicked. After all these years i have slaved for him, he is calling it quits."
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by llaykorn: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2015
pweetychyka:

Lol.....
I guess he's trying to earn familiarity with u lipsrsealed or possibly trying to gain fame on nairaland grin

MrCork? Trying to gain fame? Which time you register? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Pidggin(f): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

There is nothing wrong with living with boyfriend. It is even advisable if you are in the right relationship. Before a man gives you spare key to his house, you know he loves you.
Allowing her to sleep in his house for months and didn't discharge her with the excuse that my sister is coming shows the relationship was healthy.

The boy's sister should go and look for her man and stop being nuisance.

Na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Holywizard:
most girls are stupid

I know, we are silly like your sisters
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Anijay1212(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2015
jejemanito:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy did I just see someone trying to reason with mrcork? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wonder o...
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by nduprincekc(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2015
6ta hw long hv u be there''? U re already mad in weird kum de gossip''
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by firstking01(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
please who is this one? oga do you understand English at all? how did cheating enter this story?
o girl, ignore that hipopotamus, cos u wud be waisting ur tym replying him. Back to d topic, op have u called her attention to it b4??
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2015
firstking01:
o girl, ignore that hipopotamus, cos u wud be waisting ur tym replying him. Back to d topic, op have u called her attention to it b4??
its a Facebook post so I wouldn't know... I just found it funny and decided to post it on Nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by menxer: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Probably you grew up in a household that gave you an insight on what it is to be a human and not just a woman and at the same time gave you a fine ideology which is constantly clashing with what you see in the society and the realities of life from the economic point of view and the societal acceptance of who you are.
.But what if the reverse is the case here ? Would you even have that level of intelligence to think this way when all you've known all your life was that the next man in your life is your meal ticket for life?
What if you grew up in a household that gave you an ideology that you have to be a man's toy to be accepted as being responsible in the society ? Would you still be running with the same mentality?

When a child is talking you know from her reasoning, shallow and narrow, lacking experience and the ability to see things from a different perspective.

You do well to reply her, if only she can see things from the level you are showing her.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Aproko

MTN undecided

Wanna take over from LadyF, INTROVERT and chocolateme
Iffa knock Your head! have you seen me write FTC in any of my comments?

Ebot!tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
menxer:

When a child is talking you know from her reasoning, shallow and narrow, lacking experience and the ability to see things from a different perspective.

You do well to reply her, if only she can see things from the level you are showing her.
Sorry grandad...wink.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

There is nothing wrong with living with boyfriend. It is even advisable if you are in the right relationship. Before a man gives you spare key to his house, you know he loves you.
Allowing her to sleep in his house for months and didn't discharge her with the excuse that my sister is coming shows the relationship was healthy.

The boy's sister should go and look for her man and stop being nuisance.
Well, I aired my opinion....undecided That's all that matters..wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by dazzlingd(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2015
pweetychyka:

Lol.....
I guess he's trying to earn familiarity with u lipsrsealed or possibly trying to gain fame on nairaland grin

I knew that mrcork befr joining NL

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Godyke(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so yor sister boy friend is weird afta u sleep wit him ..abi? ...sweeeery i hope u now see why we black guys aviod dakskin females? (no ofeinse) angry

Read the title of the thread and compare it with what you just posted and will definitely be ashamed of yourself. That is if you have shame.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Valintos147(f): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.

My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?
First and foremost, when did u started notice and how long have u been living together, you need to discover what really went wrong. #Search yourself First.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Homguy(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
please who is he? cause I'm really dumbfounded that a human can be this senseless
you must be new on nairaland, if you don't know abt Mr cork, his love for white women,his range rover in Pekham or so and his weird/funny posts. You should have just ignored him if you don't want to derail your own thread. : grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by marlockj: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.

My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?

Lol this is very funny.

Bt what are you doing in a man's house.

You are not married Na.

Ladies turning into wife before rite are paid since 14AD.

Why not hide your puciiii from the brother too. Before you knw everything will reappear
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by FuckTheMod: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
Iffa knock Your head! have you seen me write FTC in any of my comments?

Ebot!tongue
Gerrarahia jor

angry
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Homguy(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2015
pweetychyka:

Lol.....
how can you not know Mr. Cork? grin smh

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Respect55(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2015
most girls are stupidmost girls are stupidmost girls are stupid
Na so e dey start
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by marlockj: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
wink winkI just went through the comments and had a really good laugh grin not trying to yab anyone ooo but majority of the people commenting don't understand English and with what I passed through earlier in the hands of Mr Cork, I won't be wrong to say 'most romancelanders don't understand English'... this is a copy and paste story from FB, unfortunately I could not extract the link so I decided to copy and paste cause it even seemed more accessible that way... una no get chill at all sha oooo, the fact that I'm a newbie here didn't stop you guys from chewing me, but it was good all the way cause the comments were interesting with most of the girls forming 'I can't live with my boyfriend' even if na dangote son talk true oooo

This girl sha!!

why did you paste it here then if u were nt xpect comment both positive n negative.

Also stop giving us the xcuse that u copy it from facebook.

We guys knw that Ppl front story of themself and pretend.
You may hv copied that from Facebook,Bt it culd b Wat is happening to u.

So stop xcuses n face comment, as u cn see no one care where you copy from n where you paste from.

Truth be told,this his happening to you.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Respect55(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2015
nduprincekc:
6ta hw long hv u be there''? U re already mad in weird kum de gossip''

Exactly
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by DonX001: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2015
armadeo:

As in I don pour dry gin to take enjoy the ride the guy just spoil the cruise. Anyway he save the op from Mr cork.

Lol grin grin grin.

Love the quote on your DP btw.
That should be Mr Cork's DP. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Respect55(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Raiise:
Smiles....That's so childish of her,lucky you she's already showing yuh the real her,I think its best yuh let her brother know...

Advise her to go home
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by DonX001: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2015
llaykorn:

MrCork? Trying to gain fame? Which time you register? grin

Loool!!!
This got me cracked up. grin grin grin
My exact thoughts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
its a Facebook post so I wouldn't know... I just found it funny and decided to post it on Nairaland
oh sorry, tot it was actually u.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by tiwiex(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2015
mperoakeem:
Oga, abeg turn ur fone clockwisely and read the post again
U get range rover sport and you don't know d difference between boyfriend's sister and sister's boyfriend.

This life is not fair oh. Abi all this na to tell us say u get motor? Even after dem correct you severally, you still don't get it? Abeg make una leave this guy. For his sake, I assume he is trying to be funny else time to worry for Naija.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by GracyGold(f): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.