Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? (24763 Views)

Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lodscott(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

ok then ... lets agree on one thing ... something can come from nothing and life can come from the non living ... right ?

no, not under our established laws of cause and effect.but life can come from the non living
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
lodscott:

no, not under our established laws of cause and effect.but life can come from the non living

Before you embarrass yourself , the freedom to join the "we dont know" crew is still open grin . Offer lasts till the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by cloudgoddess(f): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

More gibberish from a dumb atheist
eh, if you're not willing to use your brain i can't help you. you're a lost cause. cry
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lodscott(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Before you embarrass yourself , the freedom to join the "we dont know" crew is still open grin . Offer lasts till the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

ebuka atleast get a brain. am not an atheist I know more than the 'spiritual' or 'supernatural' than probably any/all of you guys put together. if you read my posts atleast even an infant would be able to infer that I have never stated solid knowledge of the begining of existence. and neither has science. all theories are what they are, speculations which are still subject to testing, approval and dismissal. am sure you must atleast understand what the concept of a theory is.

your statments have disillusioned me,discovering how naive you are.science stance regarding the begining of the universe is the capital 'we don't know' same as mine,they is why there are theories, inorder to change that, to bring about the truth and knowledge.these two things can only be established with facts and not claims. that's where your god theory falls short.because there are no facts to back your claim.problem is you take it as an established truth over the least bit of evidence. word of mouth, not just word of mouth but one from over thousands of years ago. where people thought mountains held up the skys( its in your bible), that waters are above the earth but seperated by the sky(source:bible) in an attempt to explain rain fall. that the earth was flat,that stars would fall out of the sky and land on earth. do you know how far stars are from the earth or how big they are. there is literally no landing on earth. mind you these are things that came directly from god to Moses.its either your god is clueless or a liar/deciever or or was just some old folks whp made the shit up trying to explain their universe which in everway discredits the bible.

the funny thong is that these things were taken to be facts then, so much so that saying contrary or even thinking it could mean death.that's the exact problem. d men of old made observations and came up with speculations that must be taken as facts without room for testing or considering any alternative.

rain is falling. oh these must be a sea above the sky.
such a heavy wind. oh an angel was holding it back before.oh the earth is flat cuz it looks that way, oh life looks so orderly for our comprehension, it must have been designed, by a god, yes just one,he knows everything, created everything yet only concerns himself with us,he has billions of galaxies but only cares about us, the Jews that is. all other races are worthless to him, they are goyim. he is all powerful but we must fight and kill to get what he promised us. he is all knowing and wise enough to test someone that dosnt know right from wrong to do the right thing and punish him and his generations for not doing so,oh and hes just.he's very powerful but afraid of what man would do if they unite, they can accomplish anything and build a tower to reach d heaven(sky). I guess he's no longer scared seeing we hv rockets in space. he loves money and blood too.

sound like a pretty timid,insecure,powerless,greedy,blood thirst psycopath to me. actually sounds like a man.

finally back to logical thinking, science hasn't claimed existence out of non existence.at aleast to my knowledge it religion that claimed this of their god.the big bang is a thoery for the begining of our observable universe not of existence.two different phenomena its a common misconception even by some in the field. just had to get that out of the way.
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by vooks: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2015
lodscott:
sounds like a question you want to answer yourself
If you don't know that then you are illiterate. Google is your buddy
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lodscott(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:

If you don't know that then you are illiterate. Google is your buddy

okay, educate me then am all for advancement of knowledge. am sure ur not daft enough to vaguely assume an illetrate would know how to use google
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by vooks: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
lodscott:

okay, educate me then am all for advancement of knowledge. am sure ur not daft enough to vaguely assume an illetrate would know how to use google
Google is your friend as I told you
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
lodscott:

ebuka atleast get a brain. am not an atheist I know more than the 'spiritual' or 'supernatural' than probably any/all of you guys put together. if you read my posts atleast even an infant would be able to infer that I have never stated solid knowledge of the begining of existence. and neither has science. all theories are what they are, speculations which are still subject to testing, approval and dismissal. am sure you must atleast understand what the concept of a theory is.

your statments have disillusioned me,discovering how naive you are.science stance regarding the begining of the universe is the capital 'we don't know' same as mine,they is why there are theories, inorder to change that, to bring about the truth and knowledge.these two things can only be established with facts and not claims. that's where your god theory falls short.because there are no facts to back your claim.problem is you take it as an established truth over the least bit of evidence. word of mouth, not just word of mouth but one from over thousands of years ago. where people thought mountains held up the skys( its in your bible), that waters are above the earth but seperated by the sky(source:bible) in an attempt to explain rain fall. that the earth was flat,that stars would fall out of the sky and land on earth. do you know how far stars are from the earth or how big they are. there is literally no landing on earth. mind you these are things that came directly from god to Moses.its either your god is clueless or a liar/deciever or or was just some old folks whp made the shit up trying to explain their universe which in everway discredits the bible.

the funny thong is that these things were taken to be facts then, so much so that saying contrary or even thinking it could mean death.that's the exact problem. d men of old made observations and came up with speculations that must be taken as facts without room for testing or considering any alternative.

rain is falling. oh these must be a sea above the sky.
such a heavy wind. oh an angel was holding it back before.oh the earth is flat cuz it looks that way, oh life looks so orderly for our comprehension, it must have been designed, by a god, yes just one,he knows everything, created everything yet only concerns himself with us,he has billions of galaxies but only cares about us, the Jews that is. all other races are worthless to him, they are goyim. he is all powerful but we must fight and kill to get what he promised us. he is all knowing and wise enough to test someone that dosnt know right from wrong to do the right thing and punish him and his generations for not doing so,oh and hes just.he's very powerful but afraid of what man would do if they unite, they can accomplish anything and build a tower to reach d heaven(sky). I guess he's no longer scared seeing we hv rockets in space. he loves money and blood too.

sound like a pretty timid,insecure,powerless,greedy,blood thirst psycopath to me. actually sounds like a man.

finally back to logical thinking, science hasn't claimed existence out of non existence.at aleast to my knowledge it religion that claimed this of their god.the big bang is a thoery for the begining of our observable universe not of existence.two different phenomena its a common misconception even by some in the field. just had to get that out of the way.

Another epistle for me ? Aww . But honestly , I cant deal with your naive misconceptions and misinterpretations . The unbelief in a creator HAS NEVER made anyone rational or intelligent . Go cogitate deeply and come back with something worth paying attention to .

2 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by vooks: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Another epistle for me ? Aww . But honestly , I cant deal with your naive misconceptions and misinterpretations . The unbelief in a creator HAS NEVER made anyone rational or intelligent . Go cogitate deeply and come back with something worth paying attention to .
Antitheists are rebels without cause, just like teenagers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Scholar8200(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Methinks they are more emotional than intellectual in their position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by thomas800: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2022
There's a term called the chirality that is all about the symmetry. Amino acids are only combined only if they're homochiral or similar-handed, which can be either left or right handed.
https://sciencemnemonic.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.