Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind (6962 Views)

Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai / IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by yapapa: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course Buhari did a very terrible, wicked and callous thing to trigger the current situation.....

He defeated Jonathan in the presidential election cool

Imagine the wickedness!!! angry
lol..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa were better educated and spoken than anyone your family has ever produced.

Your excuse is also laughable. NK did not know Nigerian history until after Jonathan's defeat? He suddenly realized that the Britons that he lives and works with daily, and where he was recorded in the protest above, were sinister colonialists only after Buhari's victory?

Lmao. Sore losers.

Nnaji36:
As the saying goes, “man makes man to be wicked”. The positive motives the young man had for Nigeria changed when he saw the wickedness of the leaders of this nation and the history behind her establishment. We all know that this country constitutes of purely distinct nations which the British masterminded her emergence so that they can gain assess to the resources of our land. They succeeded by amalgamating the northern and southern protectorates and handing over leadership to the illiterate northerners who knows nothing about ones right of ownership or decision in his land. In otherwords, they continued ruling Nigeria under the shadows of this northern illiterates even after gaining independence.
Seeing all these depravity, Nnamdi Kanu retreated his stance one the enviability of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by naijaking1: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course Buhari did a very terrible, wicked and callous thing to trigger the current situation.....

Defeating GEJ in a democratic system of government is no reason to suppress your so-called political opposition, unless your understanding of democracy is different.

QuotaSystem:
Of course it's possible. It's likely because he refused to allow Ndigbo eat their cake and have it, which was the crux of the 5% analogy.
Or is there something else?

You have a totally wrong understanding of the logic involved in this case. It's not about cake, though I know that's what really matters to you right now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theDEVILisHERE: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2015
emyphil:
I saw this video in as nnamdi hosted and preaching for peace in nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU UK

This was in 2012
When north spear headed by their evil leaders
Rallied and propelled bokoharam into a violent campaign against the so called "nigerians"

This was majorly as a result of the emergence of someone who they refered to as "an infidel"
In the name of goodluck ebele jonathan as the president of nigeria

He's emergence spelt doom for their evil plans
So they had to fight back

Coincedentally
Every thing he said in that video has and is about to happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
What is it then?

My opinion is based on the rampant complaints among agitators that Ndigbo were marginalized with regard to appointments.

naijaking1:

Defeating GEJ in a democratic system of government is no reason to suppress your so-called political opposition, unless your understanding of democracy is different.

You have a totally wrong understanding of the logic involved in this case. It's not about cake, though I know that's what really matters to you right now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theV0ice: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
naijaking1:

When did Kanu start his vitriol and campaign of calumny against Buhari?

Before march 28th? Before may 29th or after may 29th?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by M4gunners: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Yeah after hearing dogs and baboons will soked in blood, what do you think? We are all born in Nigeria, but a situation where one region think they are superior even when they are contributing less to Nigeria GDP , can make someone to change his mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

This was in 2012
When north spear headed by their evil leaders
Rallied and propelled bokoharam into a violent campaign against the so called "nigerians"

This was majorly as a result of the emergence of someone who they refered to as "an infidel"
In the name of goodluck ebele jonathan as the president of nigeria

Replace North and Boko Haram in your post with East and IPOB, and the message will become instantly clearer.

In other words, you're suggesting that NK is doing what BH is doing because he thinks they arose because of GEJ and were successful in their 'goal'.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Folks in this thread claiming they are more educated than Nnamdi Kanu and yet no one knows who they re, and someone went ahead to say Nnamdi Kanu is not on his level I think that fact is very clear to everyone...looolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theDEVILisHERE: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Replace North and Boko Haram in your post with East and IPOB, and the message will become instantly clearer.

In other words, you're suggesting that NK is doing what BH is doing because he thinks they arose because of GEJ and were successful in their 'goal'.

Don't get what your point is

As for my post
It's basically saying that
The evil plans of the Islamic north
Lead by their jihardist leaders (the current president of nigeria is one of them)
Is chiefly responsible for the present day caos

It is also responsible for the inevitable total and utter destruction of the slave camp called "Nigga area" aka Nigeria

That is what Nnamdi kanu also foresaw and said in that video
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by najoke: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=theDEVILisHERE post=40732831]
[s]
Don't get what your point is

As for my post
It's basically saying that
The evil plans of the Islamic north
Lead by their jihardist leaders (the current president of nigeria is one of them)
Is chiefly responsible for the present day caos

It is also responsible for the inevitable total and utter destruction of the slave camp called "Nigga area" aka Nigeria

That is what Nnamdi kanu also foresaw and said in that video[/qu[/s]ote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theDEVILisHERE: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=najoke post=40733175][/quote]

If you have something to say
Say it

Cancelling my post does not change anything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by DaBullIT(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

@ OP...Kanu was practically condemning the activities of people that seek to use violence to achieve their goals,

This is just another proof that the agitation is merely a reaction to Buhari's Presidency and the recent self-induced political immateriality/irrelevance of Ndigbo.

Until his arrest, he promoted violence , massacre , plunder and all that

Really BIG IRONY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Image123(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2015
theV0ice:

It's a February 2012 video. He was probably bought over like Reuben Abati and co. i recall him campaigning against Buhari and islamization during the past presidential election. Now him and 'disemployed' members of SureP, TAN, friends of Goodluck and other such suspicious bodies have joined hands with the ticking time bomb mass of unemployed youths to spread hate and destabilization against the current government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Image123(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Yeah after hearing dogs and baboons will soked in blood, what do you think? We are all born in Nigeria, but a situation where one region think they are superior even when they are contributing less to Nigeria GDP , can make someone to change his mind.

Who are the dogs and baboons? Do the SE count themselves as dogs and baboons? The dog and baboons thing was just an idiomatic expression meaning things will be tough, like a tough match or tough competition.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by M4gunners: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

Who are the dogs and baboons? Do the SE count themselves as dogs and baboons? The dog and baboons thing was just an idiomatic expression meaning things will be tough, like a tough match or tough competition.
How old do you think i am?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Image123(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
M4gunners:
How old do you think i am?
i don't know, why? Do you need to attain a particular age to discuss?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theV0ice: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

It's a February 2012 video. He was probably bought over like Reuben Abati and co. i recall him campaigning against Buhari and islamization during the past presidential election. Now him and 'disemployed' members of SureP, TAN, friends of Goodluck and other such suspicious bodies have joined hands with the ticking time bomb mass of unemployed youths to spread hate and destabilization against the current government.

Leave the guy o.......

Na 'Mahatma Ghandi' reincarnate you dey see so tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theV0ice: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

i don't know, why? Do you need to attain a particular age to discuss?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
theV0ice:

Leave the guy o.......
Na 'Mahatma Ghandi' reincarnate you dey see so tongue
This one na "madman ganja" he turn oh. They no cook am well, a cake not turned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by NwaNimo1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
LoveMachine:
What caused the change of heart?

'Skunk' . . .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by kingzizzy: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Even Ojukwu once believed in 'one Nigeria'. But after witnessing over 50,000 of his fellow Igbos slaughtered in broad daylight, he knew there was no such thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
IF YOU LOVE BIAFRA AND NIGERIA PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nnaji36(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa were better educated and spoken than anyone your family has ever produced.

Your excuse is also laughable. NK did not know Nigerian history until after Jonathan's defeat? He suddenly realized that the Britons that he lives and works with daily, and where he was recorded in the protest above, were sinister colonialists only after Buhari's victory?

Lmao. Sore losers.

You make me laugh. Which northerner is educated? The so acclaimed Northern PHD holders can't even speak English currently talk more of observing the oral phonetics in English. Attahiru Jega, Rugayat Rufai and all those your northern governors are examples of what I mean. The illiteracy of your president is obvious and can not be refuted or abnegated. Just don't ague facts Mr Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2015
You're just blissfully ** grin

Learn the difference between 'correct English' and 'current English' before you try to castigate your masters.

Imagine a *** talking about education.

Enlighten yourself on the way to represent your country, instead of drug trafficking and doing yahoo yahoo all over the place undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA

Nnaji36:
[s]You make me laugh. Which northerner is educated? The so acclaimed Northern PHD holders can't even speak English currently talk more of observing the oral phonetics in English. Attahiru Jega, Rugayat Rufai and all those your northern governors are examples of what I mean. The illiteracy of your president is obvious and can not be refuted or abnegated. Just don't ague facts Mr Nigeria. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nnaji36(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You're just blissfully ignorant grin

Learn the difference between 'correct English' and 'current English' before you try to castigate your masters.

Imagine an ignorant ring-worm ravaged Osu talking about education. You don sell ya makate finish? Lmao grin grin

Enlighten yourself on the way to represent your country, instead of drug trafficking and doing yahoo yahoo all over the place undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA

You are an hausa numskull, twerp and a schlemiel. Oh, I'm now a ring warm because of my slight erratum and typographical error. A ring warm is even a wrong word to use there because it is a creature in the body of a man. The use of ring warm makes your English amateur and childish. You would had qualified my literal error by applying the phrase diffident or instinctive write up.
I see that as an hausa brute and ruffian you were ignorant of the correct English sentence to use which is; “have you finished the vending of your market encumbrances instead for the trash you wrote which is; “You don sell ya makate finish? Lmao grin grin.
I hope the lecture was good. If you still want to learn more, you can follow me on twitter @nnabia369. No aggression pls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by duwdu: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
emyphil:
I saw this video in as nnamdi hosted and preaching for peace in nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU UK

This is quite revealing; and if one takes it along with what Nnamdi Kanu's ex-gf was saying in another video also on YouTube regarding the man's real intentions behind his "directorship" and related more recent activities, both will have to add up to something. Hmm.

Thanks for the heads up, @OP.

P34c3
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by IPOB123london: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
yes every one of us know now one Nigeria will never work

and next drama continue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by honeychild(f): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nnaji36:
You are an hausa numskull, twerp and a schlemiel. [/b]Oh, I'm now a ring warm because of my slight erratum and typographical error.[b] A ring warm is even a wrong word to use there because it is a creature in the body of a man. The use of ring warm makes your English amateur and childish. You would had qualified my literal error by applying the phrase diffident or instinctive write up.
I see that as an hausa brute and ruffian you were ignorant of the correct English sentence to use which is; “have you finished the vending of your market encumbrances instead for the trash you wrote which is; “You don sell ya makate finish? Lmao grin grin.
I hope the lecture was good. If you still want to learn more, you can follow me on twitter @nnabia369. No aggression pls.

Nna please stop embarrassing yourself further. He called you a ring worm infested OSU, meaning that you are an OSU who has ring worms on your skin. Instead of pausing to understand the simple sentence you rushed to the dictionary and started churning out big words. Inability to communicate in simple everyday English just shows that you aren't used to speaking the language
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Xway101(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
honeychild:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). / After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria / Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.