Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland (4705 Views)

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by axeman85(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
very nice topic. i will ask hime these questions and also give him suggestion.

1: why are the graduates of today unemployed and why unemployment is on the increase

2: why is his cabinet filled up with corrupt officials, who are know worldwide both by the young and old as corrupt eg ibori, saraki, sam egwu, farida waziri, michael andooaka, maurice iwu, e.t.c.

3: why after 2years or more in office not even one of the 7point agenda he highlighted has been accomplished ?

4: why electricity has been a major concern in Nigeria of today to the extent that multinational companies have resulted in moving their business to neighbouring african countries.

5: why he accepted the presidential nomination in the first place when he knew he wasnt capable of functioning positively as the president

6: why he has made his wife the decision maker in a country which he is being protrayed as the alleged president

7: If he was really touched by the exclusion of Nigeria not being invited to the G-20 summit and Obama not visiting Nigeria and why he hasnt started acting positely or started making necessary steps to create a change.

8: why bribery cases such as siemens, halliburton, and a few others have not been investigated and those involved prosecuted as America has done.

9: How come political office holders have hugh amounts of money in the house when they should be properly banked.

10: why genuine journalist, reporters such as sahara reporters, jonathan elendu, emmanuel asiwe are being prosecuted and even to the extent of being detained for painting true and honest pictures of governance in Nigeria and its acclaimed method of democracy

11: finally will not ask but tell him and order him to resign as president because he clearly doesnt know what it takes to be a president, apologise to Nigerians for making failed promises, and also apologise to the Niger Delatans for what his government has done and apologise to the international communites and to nigerians all over the globe for making anuisance of himself and for riddiculing us and rubbishing our image all over the globe. Finally will ask him to go and enrol under Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola of lagos state to teach him what it takes to be a statesman and to give him lessons and tutorials on leadership programmes and how to be a good leader.  because amongst all polotical office holders The Governor of Lagos state is th only person who has shown himself to be a good, upright, oustanding, statesman, leader and shown what is expected of a political office holder.

10:
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by horny4u(f): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2009
Nothing else but power to the people!
Power= Electricity, Electricity=Power,
I will not be as greedy as Damola to ask for export again grin grin grin
Welder will weld
Hairdresser will dress
Purewater will be cold
Phone call booth will charge phone.
Factories will work
Manufacturing will happen,
Automatically every other thing including export shall be added on to it.
But they know Nigerians without power sef they are succedding and find a way thru all the hard ship, resiliently pushing on, end result they are to tired to bother about human right or rule of law, #
Exactly the way Daddy yar likes Nigerians, provide them with power they become successful begin to send thier kids to best of schools and ask questions and claim right.
Keep them poor keep the docile, grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by matiltomd(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2009
i honestly would advice him to swim to the bottom of the ocean!!! Slow and steady,they say,wins the race-not like this go-slow Yar'dua, When was the last time he visited Lagos?he should kindly tell his 'Squealer' [Dora Akunyili] to bring him down on an excursion one of these days-and I'm very sure he'll weep till he gets back to Abuja, Hissssssss
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by wanville(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2009
undecided
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Builder: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2009
If Yaradua is on Nairaland, i can bet my life he is hasnt finished typing the reply he started 4 days ago.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by denzela: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2009
I would tell him that his greatest gift to all Nigerians would be not to seek and not to accept the nomination of his party for another term as president of Nigeria.

I would tell him that he entered a train that have missed its track

I would beg him with the following words in 2 years time “You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by IFELEKE(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2009
I will ask him why he is doing this to himself?, I will say . . .Mr President, you will do yourself and Nigeria loads of good if you resign and go die in peace at your country home, you were once honorable and you can still redeem your image.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by v3: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2009
Same question Beyonce asked "If i were a boyyyyyyy"

If You-ar-daft were on NL. . I'd ask what went wrong wif his 7 point agenda
I'd ask that he resign and allow "Fash the man" to take his post. . .
I'd prolly aid him out of office cuz the guy looks pretty much **** lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

The list is endless. . . I can't get to LIGHT to do some fun stuff. . that is so weird, after HOW MANY friggin years of dem-o-antics!!?!!

O ma se o. . . Naija we hail thee
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by donsilas(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2009
My humble opinion is that the Originator of this thread add the other questions asked to his original piece and see how it can be published in a National daily in Nigeria or even abroad.

I see the original piece as 'Wonderful, timely' and its Original.

I creave the indulgence of the originator of this thread to ask that we give opinions on how we can get this Questions published on Paper.

Reason been that not all nigerians can browse and have access to the internet, secondly- i believe it wont bee fair if other Nigerians dont get to read it!

THAT WAS A GREAT POST - I GUESS IT TOOK YOU HOURS TO CO-ORDINATE YOUR THOUGHTS!

nairalanders pls respond.

Thank you all and God BLESS NAIRALANDERS!!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by dammytosh: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2009
I will ask him

(1) Why is Obasanjo better than him in the following aspect of governance ?
         i. Fuel price increase instead of de-regulation.
         ii. Increased Foriegn reserve as against the current one that is unecessarily dropping.
         iii. Use of SENSE and not ETHNIC SENTIMENTS in appointing people to key posts.
         iv. Corruption HIGHER than in Obasanjo's Government

2) Why is his former nickname "Bad Man" ?

3) Why must all economic decisions for nigeria be made from Kano or Katsina ?

4) His he ready to select N-34 instead of the K-34 currently ruling Nigeria. This is Nigeria not Katsina

5) Can he please resign immediately ?

6) Why is the only difference between Himself and Obasanjo the fact that He is HYPOCRITICAL [/b]and Obj is not but they are both [b]Crooks.
e.g Obasanjo declared that Election is a "DO or DIE" affair for him and he proved it but Yaradua said no, it is not "DO or DIE" but in the actual sense was more than "do or die" to him remember the Pity in Ekiti.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by chukxy44(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2009
Ibime (m)
London - PH City

Quote from: otukpo on Yesterday at 03:46:34 PM
Why did he make Achike Udenwa a Minister?

Wetin do Achike Udenwa?

Achike was gonna run for President, then sold his support base for a ministerial seat. Many people do it.

I wish i could tro u a nice ponch for running ur mouth. The same man who wasted 8 years in office is now a minister. u are all thivies
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by seedord247(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2009
I will ask him when will Democarcy work in Nigeria.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Libra38: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2009
I will tell him to master his pronounciation of 7 points Agender - not 7 point I DANGER as he is always fond of pronouncing.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by eShegz(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2009
I will Tell Him I am Praying For Him To Succeed,
But Should Refuse To be Forced Into Having Another Term.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by AjaraEwuro: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2009
i will tell him there are more fools and idiots on NairaLand than he will ever dream about.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by origina9ja(f): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2009
MY ADVICE TO YAR'ADUA

standing close enough to him, you can hear the ocean. I'm sure you no that there is no vaccine against stupidity. as you can see all the advice given to YOU by nairalanders. If i were you i would help my self by resigning. Also I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you. I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
for your own good give up this field and just concentrate on your health because right now you are the kind of person they could use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with you or you're stupid; you're just  possessed by a retarded ghost.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by oludashmi(f): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
i will simply ask him who is the president of Nigeria.
@kshow1
Do you mean we don't have a president? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

UNLEASHED:

I will ask him what his son is doing with an Ak47 Gun
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Nairalanders

Libra38:

I will tell him to master his pronounciation of 7 points Agender - not 7 point I DANGER as he is always fond of pronouncing.

Now I know Yar'Adua is in trouble.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by palmwine(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
origina9ja:

MY ADVICE TO YAR'ADUA

standing close enough to him, you can hear the ocean. I'm sure you no that there is no vaccine against stupidity. as you can see all the advice given to YOU by nairalanders. If i were you i would help my self by resigning. Also I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you. I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
for your own good give up this field and just concentrate on your health because right now you are the kind of person they could use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with you or you're stupid; you're just  possessed by a retarded ghost.

The above comment is in bad taste. You were not asked to abuse the president and besides you don't address the president of a nation the way you just did.

I'm sure you will not be better off if you were the president. the above post will leave a very sour taste in the mouth of any decent person. angry
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by bsanya(f): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ UNLEASHED are u sure that is yara'dua son carrying a gun?
I pray dis guy will not die in ofice oh.
All the posts are very good.
Keeo it up guys!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by stmanpule(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
i will advice him to stop his pretence on the hali burton issue.
i will ask him what is happening to the power and steel sector.
http://mycitynews..com
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by speeddater: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
If Yaradua is on Nairaland, i can bet my life he is hasnt finished typing the reply he started 4 days ago.

LMAO
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by speeddater: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
VOTE FOR A FIT PRESIDENT

[size=18pt]FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279472.0.html
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by k4kenny(f): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
Let us be a little sympathetic to our dear President. He has serious health issues. his kidney(s) are not functioning properly. the kidneys are responsible for filtering waste materials(crap) from the blood stream.since his are not functioning properly, it would explain why he so full of crap. tongue

On a serious note. the entire nation was elated to have an a member of the academic community as their president after eight years of questionable  leadership from the ex-pres whose educational background is kinda crummy, suddenly there was something to look forward to. i mean he came out with the 7 point agenda(which are. . . ?  remind me again) and electoral reforms. but it seem Nigerians didnt get their end of the bargain. everything seems to be worse than ever with no bright future in sight. i agree with the posters that suggest that improving the power sector will go a long way in boosting the nations economy. its like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle, and all it takes is a piece to make all the other pieces fall into place.
with uninterrupted power supply, more companies will be running at lesser cost which would attract investors, lead to expansion, reduce unemployment,increase export,enhance the value of the naira and ultimately make the economy better.

unfortunately, our greedy leaders and stake holder are doing everything to prevent this. reduction in use of diesel fuel and generators will be a drastic blow to the importers of these products. they are willing to see the nation in shambles just so they can make a few extra millions that they dont really need since they are multi-billionaires.
To answer to question of the poster, Mr. yar'adua should kindly step down and dissolve his ridiculous cabinet before further damage is done to our nation's image.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Andy1985ng(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
As I read through all the posts, I imagined presido in aso rock at night typing away on a laptop in his pj's (perhaps topless with a tommy boxers) and his wife saying, "honey, please come to bed" and he says, "just a minute dear, let me reply these f**ks badmouthing me on nl!"
This movie as it plays in my head is nollywood material!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Andy1985ng(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
As I read through all the posts, I imagined presido in aso rock at night typing away on a laptop in his pj's (perhaps topless with a tommy boxers) and his wife saying, "honey, please come to bed" and he says, "just a minute dear, let me reply these f**ks badmouthing me on nl!"
This movie as it plays in my head is nollywood material!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by SkyBlue1: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
Genuine implementation of electoral reforms to ensure free and fair elections to a greater degree in 2011. Nothing more, nothing less. I want to be given the opportunity to work tediously in campaigning to get this poor excuse of a President out of Aso rock come 2011, but I want to put in such ammount of work knowing that votes (ballots) are going to actually be counted and not just used to make bonfire for suya in Aso rock.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by adetunrayo(f): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will ask him why he 's allowing himself to be pushed
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by agabaI23(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
Sky Blue:

Genuine implementation of electoral reforms to ensure free and fair elections to a greater degree in 2011. Nothing more, nothing less. I want to be given the opportunity to work tediously in campaigning to get this poor excuse of a President out of Aso rock come 2011, but I want to put in such ammount of work knowing that votes (ballots) are going to actually be counted and not just used to make bonfire for suya in Aso rock.

Such ballot papers should count themselves lucky. At least theyb were put into good use.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by blacksta(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

i will tell him there are more fools and idiots on NairaLand than he will ever dream about.

it is not by force to leave a meaningfull post.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by obyann(f): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
Libra38:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
Libra38:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by walata44(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will tell him to read comment about him on Nairaland and tell Nigeria why he deserve second term if he is thinking about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Already Protesting For Bankole / Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke / "Why NASS Won't Allow President Buhari Decide On TSA" - Speaker Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.