Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland (4706 Views)

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by walata44(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2009
Quote from AjaraEwuro

I will tell him there are more fools and idiots on NairaLand than he will ever dream about.

Now I know You are mad
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by dani1luv: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
If yara'dua was on Nairaland . .ehn undecided . . . I would personally BANN HIM angry angry
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by opuro(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will tell him to listen to guys on nairaland
and consentrate on one point agenda
eledtricity! and every other thing will follow
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by opuro(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will tell him I dont watch NTA again because of
his 7 point agenda jingle
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by opuro(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will tell him am no longer living in asokoro
because I dont want to contact that his skin problem
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by opuro(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
I WILL TELL HIM REPENT
AND TELL US WHO WON
THE LASY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by slimfine(f): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will ask him the definition of a president!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by royalicon(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will ask him to emulate Gov. Raji Fashola in all ramification
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by interestin: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will tell him i am ready to support him to make Nigeria a Better place to stay
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by tymoti(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2009
I will tell him to resign and conduct a free and fair election before he leaves
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2009
i will tell him to scram.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by origina9ja(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
palmwine:

The above comment is in bad taste. You were not asked to abuse the president and besides you don't address the president of a nation the way you just did.

I'm sure you will not be better off if you were the president. the above post will leave a very sour taste in the mouth of any decent person. angry

pele ooo
Mr supporter
did i send my comment to u
if yes reply me again and if no sharrrp ya mouth
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Truequest(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
Reading through all the questions from fellow landers I can not but wish He were on Nairaland
to see how frustrated Nigerians have become. Someone said we should show sympathy to be
honest I don't wish him any evil but I think this job is taking a toll on him, it is like bringing a
small child into a big living room filled with all kind of toys, the child might not know which one
to pick he might end up scattering them all.

My GREATEST PAIN IS OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS. Please fellow landers don't despair let's tell
him some more things. May be his aid or somebody somewhere will stumble on it and pass it on.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Carlosein(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
Mr president:
where is thy humanity?
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by palmwine(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
origina9ja:

pele ooo
Mr supporter
did i send my comment to u
if yes reply me again and if no sharrrp ya mouth

Bad taste still. I'd better let you be.

How did I get into this in the first place?
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by sfiea: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
The poster said "if", because he is aware the president will never visit this land, he has never left his domain all his life except US, SA and ABJ, he didn't even finish his tour campaign.

He will surely send a representative (rep) over here, who will feed him negative report on our activities.
A committee will surely be setup, the report becomes the "8th I DANGER"
Another rep will come visiting and feed him another wrong report
This will continue forever, lets pray a 3rd term I DANGER is not on his list of I DANGER because 2nd term is surely a curse and a spirit in ASO ROCK, they all want to die there.

Aso rock is expensively beautiful, it was a military palace barrack in disguise.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Haksalam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
I WILL TELL HIM THAT HE SHOULD TEND NAIJA AND THE BOYZ (NIGER DELTA) kiss CAREFULLY. HAVE U PRAYED 4 NAIJA 2DAY?
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by soludo2008(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2009
I will tell him that Nigerians are still expecting a leader. And that since the senators and himself have choosing to keep discussing the 7 point agenda that we citizens are not tired of following suit. So let's keep discussing the agenda.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Ekiti86: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
If he was a member of Nairaland I would ask him WTF was he thinking when he contested for the presidency? You health isn't good and i'm damn sure those puppeters (Obasanjo, IBB) i loving the fact that you have a weak personality who wouldn't dare to fight back. Anyway, good luck to you
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by samorijack(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yaradua is a fraud pure and simple. I wish an earthquake will bring down the national assembly and all those theives with it. smiley
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by 4tune1(m): 2:45am On Jun 05, 2009
I will tell him dat he shu  apologise to Madam Adebayo [Ekiti REC] for making her to ate back her vomit. Unless he want to pretend dat he didn't know what happen during ekiti last rerun election .
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by bolseas(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
sfi_ea:

The poster said "if", because he is aware the president will never visit this land, he has never left his domain all his life except US, SA and ABJ, he didn't even finish his tour campaign.

He will surely send a representative (rep) over here, who will feed him negative report on our activities.
A committee will surely be setup, the report becomes the "8th I DANGER"
Another rep will come visiting and feed him another wrong report
This will continue forever, lets pray a 3rd term I DANGER is not on his list of I DANGER because 2nd term is surely a curse and a spirit in ASO ROCK, they all want to die there.

Aso rock is expensively beautiful, it was a military palace barrack in disguise.

you 4got to add Germany.

now if his representative feeds him with negative reports about NL's views, trust mr president, he will set up a Presidential Committee, Technical Board, the Senate will set up a panel to start probing while the house of rep will start a public hearing. Seun pls get prepared.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Nezan(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2009
opuro:

I will tell him am no longer living in asokoro
because I dont want to contact that his skin problem

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for guys-o!!!!!!!!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by sfiea: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2009
I was focusing on political trips and not medical trips.

by the way, we have 189 - 195 countries in the world, depending on your take,  
what is 3 or 4 less one, got to do with it, OBJ a better illiterate did better than this in the name of bringing foreign business partners.

At the end, OBJ is now a saint in the area of economics which is failing daily for Yar'dua.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by sashbaby(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
i will ask him why he okayed the military execution after declaring amnesty to militants.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by thunder74(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
I will simply ask him to tell us why Aondoka is still the AGF despite the AGF's obvious support for curruption
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by opuro(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
Nezan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for guys-o!!!!!!!!

eww,
I don see the guyman one on one
omo you go pity for naija if you see
ur president one on one
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by ModestSam(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
[quote author=soludo2008 link=topic=278765.msg3978062#msg3978062 date=1244141072, since the senators and himself have choosing to keep discussing the 7 point agenda that we citizens are not tired of following suit. So let's keep discussing the agenda.
[/quote]

lol. I would advice him to check saharareporters.com for the statement of result on his administration.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Edemah1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
I would ask him if he dosen't know that ASUU is threatening strike and what he is doing about it, r his children studying in naija like us? If not, WHY?
I actually have many more, and i hope he dosen't venture near nairaland!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by bolseas(f): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2009
i will ask him where his mind wandered to when he appointed a french instructor as Minister of Power before putting the recent minister since power and energy is one of the major agenda in his 7 points i danger.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by qkman: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Mr president take your seven point agenda one after the other starting with the most important (power generation and supply).
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by chinnys(f): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
Concerning the 7- point agenda, i will ask him to concentrate on only 1- point ( power sector) and every other thing will fall in place!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You / Supreme Court Sacks UC Rusal From ALSCON / If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.