Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland (4704 Views)

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Truequest(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
I will also tell him to consider what Lamido told him about vision without action
I think that was a good point to be honest.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by sonyacer: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2009
Sup presido,whats up with electricity of this country now ?
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by omega8(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
l will advise him to leave 7 piont agenda and foscus on eletricity and security only,
l will advise him to becareful with obj and militant and militia in niger/d region
l will advise him to smart with minister and ministry for forgery case
l wil advise him to smart on how to allocate fund to upper and lower chambers and each states to prevent him on case of forgery,because is a man that can,t face problem for so long because of him health,
prepare for many forgery case and alligation after him tenure
finally not to have plan to near niger/d after him tenure and ask obj for how is moving in n/d region because nigeria govt is killing them politically and physically
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by biola44: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
resign asap! grin
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Danoe(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2009
I will tell President Yaradua that at the Contemporary I respect him as my President but really the Economy situation is not really favourable. There is inflation and the Power Holding / NEPA are not helping us. There is this particular area in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State call Afaha Ube, there have not been lectric supply there for the past four months. This is very serious especiall in country like ours.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by kingPINN(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
He used to have conscience but I think he has sold it,

I think the the responsibilities he is facing are too enormous for him to handle, he should quietly take a bow and he would be fondly remembered for that.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by lawwyblack(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2009
i ll ask him for a stick of beson n hedges cool
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by oladayo042: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
I will ask him why is one of the nation Hospital good enough to admit him when he got ill during his campaign.
I will ask him who bring out the 3 or 7 or 14 (whatever people call it) points agenda. He realizes that 7 makes sense.
I will ask him how far his administration has gone with the Vision 2020 or why not make it Vision 5050 or Vision 50 100.
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by sley4life(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
i'll tell him to go & look for a new KIDNEY & HEART
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
To let down his pride and
tackle only one thing, ELECTRICITY!
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by Jarus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
lawwyblack:

i ll ask him for a stick of beson n hedges cool

grin grin grin
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by OneTouch1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2009
5 Pages of question for only one man to answer?? shocked shocked shocked How many weeks, sorry years do you think it would take YaraDULL to answer them all. angry
Re: What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland by dafman10(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2009
I will ask him to go back to Kastina and age gracefully than die under OBJ. Yaradull pls go, just go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Nweke Jr. Has Failed / Massive Weapons Uncovered In Northern Nigeria / Jonathan Pledges To Improve Nigeria’s Security Capabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.