Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ (46784 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Addicted2Women: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

You have weak brain cells, pls dont attempt anything further.

Can't you see i don't fancy you ??
Why are you on my dick ??

Can you please go away ??
I don't wanna engage a smelly pusssy
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by joeflex6(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit.
Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus.
There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.

How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ??
He turned water into wine.
He died and rose again
Where you there ??
OK, give me a solid evidence.
why not doubt your doubt instead ....
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by bengoodcreature: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus Christ is d only one that live on Earth without comiting any manner of Sin, Jesus I love U.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??

If you can give a solid evidence how u have a brain and how things both living and non-living came into existence then....I will provide you a concrete evidence.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Skarface004: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Listen for good Muhammed (p.b.h.).true say something like that so that people of the world will fear Allah.and in the day of judgement his the one to please for us from heavy sun rise on us.Muhammed know Jesus pass sus.follow Alan and all his messenger which Jesus is among.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by akinvest(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Is Jesus really God?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by xtervaganza(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
no mind dem donkeys

Funny how jesus all that without evidence but now that we can actually record with video evidence for future generations all the miracles have disappeared

Till date no pastor has been able to make the sea part while we record it and show future generations as real prove unlike the book to mouth lies they keep telling us

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by eltweezy90(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

[b]LET WELCOME THE KING.[b/]
Baba no be small headache o. Choi!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by ipreach: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
That is why the Bible said; ''He knew the end from the beginning''

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by gongola(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
What of his ability to ignore all those jewish virgins walking around nazareth and looking for husbands?

Ignorance when he was by the well side with the lady and send all his deciples awayh he was left alonee with the woman h

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by chiedu7: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
are u well at all? am a christian buh not a saint, don't condemn other religion, u should shut the Bleep up!

Are you sure you are a christian?

If you were you'd know Jesus said He is the only way to salvtion which means others lead to DEATH!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus actually said the only is through Him, so others like Islam are fake

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by fckmn24seg(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Op, you got the No 2 example wrong, the person about to be stoned was a prostitut.e

Well done all the same
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Kalvan15000: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2015
And people think this is reality?! Delusional.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Adex7004(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2015
All these miracles u mentioned doesn't makes him a super hero as u Christians turned him to your God, all other prophets of God also performed marvellous miracles but their followers didn't call them gods,it just a sign from their God who send them message to world, in order for people to know that they are truly from him. So it is not something new........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by citizenjuwon(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus died a Virgin, can you beat that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by chiedu7: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Adex7004:
All these miracles u mentioned doesn't makes him a super hero as u Christians turned him to your God, all other prophets of God also performed marvellous miracles but their followers didn't call them gods,it just a sign from their God who send them message to world, in order for people to know that they are truly from him. So it is not something new........

Jesus rose from the dead, can mohammed do that?

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Adex7004(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
bengoodcreature:
Jesus Christ is d only one that live on Earth without comiting any manner of Sin, Jesus I love U.
do you think so? What about the fig tree that he cursed when he taught there is fruit on it

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by iamhorlufemi: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit. Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus. There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.
How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ?? He turned water into wine. He died and rose again Where you there ?? OK, give me a solid evidence.
life came to earth from a meteorite. Man evolved from ape.
where u there??
OK give me solid evidence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Moyarh(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
It's simple. Anyone who doubts tht Jesus Is Lord, or even doubts his existence or that he was on earth should also doubt what today is, and have no believe in our sense of time - cos even the calendar as we know it started counting after his death (AD). This is 2015 AD. So if u doubt Christ, then doubt the date too.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by seunowokade(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2015
That no 2 get has it be... You may be wrong
Remember they called him TEACHER, Abi person wey no go school go they teach or write? undecided angry
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Addicted2Women: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2015
iamhorlufemi:

life came to earth from a meteorite. Man evolved from ape.

where u there??

OK give me solid evidence

Read my comment again.
This time read it slowly.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Adex7004(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
chiedu7:

Jesus rose from the dead, can mohammed do that?
did he actually die or just assumption, I doubt it, go ND read ur Bible very well and study how the whole incident goes,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by hazyfm1: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??

Oya ask your Mummy?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by firstking01(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

[b]LET WELCOME THE KING.[b/]
welly arranged...i fully agreed with you...now, also know that...our rabbi has all the grace giving to men....d grace of prophesy, healing, teaching, preaching, fasting for days, infact any typa gift....you will hardly find a mortal man posses all these gift...and dats y He's 100% God, and 100% human.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Trojan00(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015
chiedu7:
THE GREATEST MIRACLE JESUS GAVE MANKIND THAT NO OTHER RELIGION CAN GIVE.

Jesus promises salvation to all who believe in Him.

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.
18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

NOTICE THAT ALLAH CANNOT SAVE MOHAMMED NOR HIS FOLLOWERS

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)"
and if u pay close attention you would see that JOHN 3:16 was nt a statement from either Jesus nor God but a third party hence the use of words like 'his' 'him' so where does this third party get his information from

4 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by KunleBoye: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Do you have a parent, how are you sure they're your parents? Where you there when they had sex to give birth to you.

Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by seunowokade(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

If you can give a solid evidence how u have a brain and how things both living and non-living came into existence then....I will provide you a concrete evidence.
But he believe say witch dey their village, he need to snap them since he get camera chico phone this time for evidence angry grin grin
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Addicted2Women: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015
hazyfm1:

Oya ask your Mummy?

I can smell your mum's pusssy.
Tell her to go take her bath.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2015
chiedu7:

Are you sure you are a christian?

If you were you'd know Jesus said He is the only way to salvtion which means others lead to DEATH!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus actually said the only is through Him, so others like Islam are fake

u are taking urs too far, keep ur believe to urself, leave them alone, they worship allah without condenming other relligion, don't see why u should condemn them that same bible says judge no one

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by oloriooko(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Twale to the King of kings and Lord of lords

Jesus you too much ooo
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by mgbedianya(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2015
He talked at 2 day

s and molded a life Bird with Clay. Ask the Muslims.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Addicted2Women: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2015
KunleBoye:
Do you have a parent, how are you sure they're your parents? Where you there when they had sex to give birth to you.

The truth is "I wasn't there when they had sex.
I can only tell your mum is your true biological mother because i was the only one fucking her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.