Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ (46786 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by mart2k(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:
A lot of bullshit here. why not also mention that the 5000 performed miracle of listening for over two days without eating? Did he settle more disputes dan solomon in his time? why are u not nentioning solomon as a miracle worker? who has not heard that Jesus cane to die for mankind in a show if endurance and love? how is this new? Jesus knew names dat u wouldnt mention abi? hold d names na password to enter heaven!

land for sale...
Bros, no fight nah. We knew that many prophets performed mighty miracles in those days; nobody is disputing that. D issue under discussion here directly involved Jesus Christ n not any other person and daz y we talked abt His miracles. Abeg, we ar aware of numerous miracles performed by other prophets. Sombody else may open another thread to discuss other miracles performed by other prophets but for now we ar talking JESUS
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Lumiere91: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=40956177]All these religious bullshit. Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus. There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.
How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ?? He turned water into wine. He died and rose again Where you there ?? OK, give me a solid evidence.[you username says it all]
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2015
He's really amazing. That's why he's above all
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by zadok60: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

[b]LET WELCOME THE KING.[b/]
This is Grace and not miracle!!!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by tuscani: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
i think say you say make Jesus punish us for Aso rock.
nor use laugh kill me
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by izkick(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2015
KING of kings
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Imars(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2015
These submission are in order and suppose we all hv d love of Christ and Christ is in us all, there ll b no discrimination, no language barrier, no one ll produce, sell or use arms and ammunition. Righteousness ll not lead to division but unity (where people decamp or breakout from one church to form another). In unity we stand and divided we are falling.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus is Lord and saviour. I bow before you my father and King of all universe
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by CardinalStools(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus the Christ is lord..
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

Can't you see i don't fancy you ??
Why are you on my dick ??

Can you please go away ??
I don't wanna engage a smelly pusssy

You are a very stup!d fool...will visit you in hell when i get settled in paradise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Sanchase: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus na Baba, all these fake pastors possessing private jets, mansions, exotic cars where do they get their inspiration from?

When Jesus was in this world he never had a camel, Nigerians beware of your donations to pastors as they are only using you.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Seyitosino(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit.
Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus.
There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.

How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ??
He turned water into wine.
He died and rose again
Where you there ??
OK, give me a solid evidence.
for the jews require a sign & greeks seek after wisdom but we preach Christ crucified, unto jews a stumbling block and to greeks foolishness but unto us which ar called, Christ the Power and Wisdom of God.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by RobinHez(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
akinvest:
Is Jesus really God?
Yes He is. smiley
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
MadCow1:
Jesus was also a chicks guy..

He had different Hoes in all the area codes. The samaritan chick, the hoe that was about to be stoned that Jesus saved, Mary Magdalene and more

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
There is only one truth and not many truths..!

That truth.. Jesus Christ. smiley

And for those who doubt like Thomas Digimon
You have to stop lying to yourself first before you can tell anyone the truth..!
It is not a bad thing to see before you believe but in Christ its the other way round.. Believe and see.
Thats where satan puts confusion.

Peace be unto you all believers..! Happy Sunday OP
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by dubemivan(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

I saw some of THRASH you put here as miracle!!! It shows how much you understand Christ.
In Christ is the fullness of God made manifest Col 2:19 How does calling peoples name become a miracle to Him? He is Omniscient! His love and endurance also is ALL wrong. c'mon that is His nature and character you shouldnt expect less!!
Fasting 40 days and speaking without speaker isnt a miracle bro, Christ is God Himself though came as a man to the world! dont underestimate your God in the name of doing MIRACLES. mtcheeeeew!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by alitee: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

I can smell your mum's pusssy. Tell her to go take her bath.
ur lack brain.
Addicted2Women:

ur lack brain.
Addicted2Women:

ur lack brain.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by pdppower: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

You are a very stup!d fool...will visit you in hell when i get settled in paradise.
Who told you you are going to paradise? You want to be in Paradise, yet you called someone a fool. Did Jesus abuse even when he was subjected to the worst of punishment? Settled in Paradise indeed.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, u forgot to say Jesus Christ talked at birth. This, though, is not mentioned in any Bible. It is contained in the Holy Quran. He [Jesus] said: ‘I am indeed a servant of Allah; He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet’. Qur (19: 29-33)[b]Op, u forgot to say Jesus Christ talked at birth. This, though, is not mentioned in any Bible. It is contained in the Holy Quran. He [Jesus] said: ‘I am indeed a servant of Allah; He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet’. Qur (19: 29-33)[/b]Op, u forgot to say Jesus Christ talked at birth. This, though, is not mentioned in any Bible. It is contained in the Holy Quran. He [Jesus] said: ‘I am indeed a servant of Allah; He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet’. Qur (19: 29-33)
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
dubemivan:

I saw some of THRASH you put here as miracle!!! It shows how much you understand Christ.
In Christ is the fullness of God made manifest Col 2:19 How does calling peoples name become a miracle to Him? He is Omniscient! His love and endurance also is ALL wrong. c'mon that is His nature and character you shouldnt expect less!!
Fasting 40 days and speaking without speaker isnt a miracle bro, Christ is God Himself though came as a man to the world! dont underestimate your God in the name of doing MIRACLES. mtcheeeeew!

Don't be do dumb..!
Christ was in human form.. He felt everything a human could possibly feel.. To the extent even that yeye satan could come tempt Jesus.
Have you asked yourself why..? Because Jesus was in human form.. Jesus was trying to teach us something.. Hipe you dig
All of Jesus are lessons for us to follow while wr are still on this earth..!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by dubemivan(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
It is HIGHLY IGNORANT for one to attribute what JESUS did as phisophical!
There is nothing philosophy about Christ... He acted in WISDOM not based on human philosophy! Because Christ is the Wisdom of God!
A lot of THRASH everywhere these days!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Addicted2Women: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

Make sure you come with your mum because old pusssy won't be available in hell, i will like to fucck an old pusssy in hell so the odor from her pusssy will put the devil to sleep.
Stinky biitch.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
As long as it is not in the Bible, we dont need it.
The Bible is complete and secure and alive.. We dont need third party books.
tayomohammed:
Op, u forgot to say Jesus Christ talk at birth. This, though, is not mentioned in any Bible. It is contained in the Holy Quran. He [Jesus] said: ‘I am indeed a servant of Allah; He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet’. Qur (19: 29-33)

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
As long as it is not in the Bible, we dont need it.
The Bible is complete and secure and alive.. We dont need third party books.
are u sure?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
What of his ability to ignore all those jewish virgins walking around nazareth and looking for husbands?

grin
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by ODUBEZE: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:

OP, your head dey there!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
tayomohammed:

are u sure?

Psalms 119 : 105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

The BIBLE is the inspired written word of God on paper.
It is the manual/paper work of our life, the truth.
So yes am sure. wink
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by happydays1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??

we know all this things about Jesus because of answered prayers and every day miracles

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by osazeeblue01: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bros J too much
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Enemkingsley: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
... u need deliverance
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by ojnnaco(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
......and that is why he is the Omniscience...
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer quesmore matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many
u have hidden motive in ur write up. antivchrist i guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.