Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ (46791 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by brightnonso: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit.
Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus.
There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.

How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ??
He turned water into wine.
He died and rose again
Where you there ??
OK, give me a solid evidence.

may God have mercy on you.
If you are not convinced about Jesus on earth, you will be convincing others in Hell;
you better make a wise choice today?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Kalashy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit. Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus. There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.
How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ?? He turned water into wine. He died and rose again Where you there ?? OK, give me a solid evidence.
'Where you there?' So sorry for you brain. Mumu
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by tajooks123: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
He is the only way to external life... By Him all things were created that was the reason He can control nature anytime...
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by smashad(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
you on point
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by tajooks123: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
brightnonso:

may God have mercy on you.
If you are not convinced about Jesus on earth, you will be convincing others in Hell;
you better make a wise choice today?
May he receive insight in Jesus name before it s late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit. Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus. There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.
How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ?? He turned water into wine. He died and rose again Where you there ?? OK, give me a solid evidence.
*in oshomole's voice*you are lost!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by lookingfly: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
that Guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming....... Jesus don turn your mate wey you they call am guy ba.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by JayJustus(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
no 1 tho...my dad old me on his trip to Israel that because it is a mountainous place when you talk it echoes...that in some churches there are no amplifying systems...so yeah basically
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by kunlexus11(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus indeed is all in all. But mind you the prostitute (Mary) was nt the mother of Jesus. She was the sister of Lazarus that died & Jesus called out of the grave @ the forth day.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Idoko619(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

U r nt only addicted to women u r addicted to foolishness
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by kayux11: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
'Chiedu 'when u quoting quranic verse try n be quoting it in full, instead of shortened to confuse other fellows who are gullible. The full verse is; quran 46:9 Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allah) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."
N:B (no language other than ARABIC can gv d exact. Meaning of d holy quran, other languages r just mere transliteration)
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by ProfChris10(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
It's called faith, and that's why the wise can't seem to understand.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by matiuni: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
musicwriter:
I read he used to make his toy bird fly when he was a kid.

Jews fables that some people downloaded
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Cherez: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
No 1: Back then, painters, artists and sculptors did a lot. How come we've got pictorial representation of even Egypt, Caesar, etc. back then?
No 2: History is there to prove it, even if you don't believe the BIBLE, archeological findings of recent times correlates well with the facts in the BIBLE. All the maps, journeys in the BIBLE is enough proof. At least, you don't doubt history books; The BIBLE is one, in addition too.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by franklingud(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
Because the evidence is all there for you to see, go to Israel and see his tomb and everything.
Stop doubting and grow up.
May the Lord open your eyes.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by sabi99(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mortem tuam annunciamus Domine, et tuam resurrectionem comfitemur, Donec venias........
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by sabi99(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Prayer 2 Jesus on Whom I depend................JEsus I depend on u, I have no powers of my own, when things are going well for me I know they av come from U cos I have no power of my own, in my trials in rely on u, in my temptations I trust in U. My life in in ur Hands and my success is in ur hands, save me from all dangers,guide my going out n my coming in and do with me whatever u wish AMEN......P.M EDEH
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by swemzkid(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??

the bible says only a fool says the is no God so if u believ in God u will believe every single thing in the bible and besides although there was no camera but we had writters those scrolls has been translated so recieve send and God bless u as u do so amen

no time to review
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by profdj: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
for those of you who sound like critics ,don't be deceived jesus is the only way, the truth and life.
in him lies the salvation of your soul.
for those of you who want logics, can you explain how sperm and eggs form to produce teeth, skulls, bones and the spirit of a man.
think twice, there is no other way except jesus.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by cjevitex(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
There is non like him. No wonder everything written about him is great.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by nenergy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is inspiring. OP, I'll like to know, did you write this out of revelation or its from a message you heard?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Rexyl(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

[b]LET WELCOME THE KING.[b/]

That's why he was God-incanate while on earth. He is the Lord and Savior.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by dubemivan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Don't be do dumb..!
Christ was in human form.. He felt everything a human could possibly feel.. To the extent even that yeye satan could come tempt Jesus.
Have you asked yourself why..? Because Jesus was in human form.. Jesus was trying to teach us something.. Hipe you dig
All of Jesus are lessons for us to follow while wr are still on this earth..!
My bad.... I misunderstood the whole stuff! you win bro
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
dubemivan:

My bad.... I misunderstood the whole stuff! you win bro

Lol.. Your the boss cool

And I owe you an apology for calling you dumb.. Am sorry bro grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by evadreams(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
waShine:
Even muslims believe in Jn 3:15 more than the Christians in the sense that the Muslims obey Jesus more, as in the laws of Leviticus 19:26-27, our women obeyed by not exposing themselves to the public, we obey Jesus as in Leviticus 15:1 to 28, example their women does not go for prayer during their menstrual period, their men do not observe prayer after meeting with woman etc etc, you check this out and see who believes in Jesus more.

That serving God religiously.... have u taken time to follow and have a personal relationship with God ( Jesus) or Allah?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by FrancisCAF: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2015

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
OK, give me a solid evidence.[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmm!
Find out from the bible during his passion, when Veronica wiped her face with handkerchief... Also check what he told Thomas after resurrection; blessed is he that did not see but believe. Have a reflection time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.