Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) (21847 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals: Winner:: Unilorin: / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thread is now open for Normal nairaland discussion...

Judges we still dey wait sir...

Please let me know if you have send any...
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:
Do we need result sef to declare the winner? Lol grin grin

TEAM LASU GOOD JOB.
Please check your mail sir.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Freemanan:

Please check your mail sir.
replied.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
LARRY and Sammy, its not fair o grin..... You guys just attempted to commit murder with your questions but thank God we got strength to pass through.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Timidelaw(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
emaculate99:
Timidelaw, we have different kinds of students. Some students can learn on their own without any institution to guide them while some cannot. Are you trying to tell me that those students who cannot learn on their own without the help of institution can become quintessential graduate?

No. They cannot because, its your effort that makes you a quintessential graduate in Nigeria
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Our judges please I believe TEAM LASU needs a remark, or let me say ANALYSIS of her argument for improvement of subsequent ones.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by sammyscholar(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kudos bro!
horlapelumi:
LARRY and Sammy, its not fair o grin..... You guys just attempted to commit murder with your questions but thank God we got strength to pass through.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
horlapelumi:

grin grin grin sammyscholar his a pillar when it comes to rebuttal. Lol...
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Result sent sir Fynestboi....

#TEAMLASU smiley
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Its a calling i guess grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
horlapelumi:

Its a calling i guess grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy lmao
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
We await the other judge... cool
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by sammyscholar(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Sarcasm, I suppose. Where these Lasu generals are?
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
sammyscholar:
Sarcasm, I suppose. Where these Lasu generals are?

Not sarcasm bro, trust me I noticed that in last edition...

We should ask the TEAM LASU THAT LOL.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Haven forwarded my results to the moderator-in-chief, I commend both teams for their dogged intellectualism ... Well, I didnt start with you guys but I read up your ddialectic arguments and responses.... And this is my observation...

THIS COMPETITION WILL BE TIGHT AND EDUCATIVE THAN PREVIOUS ONES

Nevertheless, shorthand should be jettisoned and participants should attack with facts than personal conviction, I notced that with TeamFUNAAB...

TeamLASU, APPLAUDS... Una try... Be more logical tho... You will meet some badass oppositions ohhhhh.... Some "mad" thinkers...

Nice job all... applauds...

Fynestboi my boss... Bows...
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Not sarcasm bro, trust me I noticed that in last edition...

We should ask the TEAM LASU THAT LOL.

Just passing by smiley
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by luxanne(f): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
An interesting topic this was. However, its sad seeing that the Funaab participants had little to offer even after being long notified about this contest, isn't this response part of what the topic is addressing? Self-development?

Permit me to say that the word quintessential aptly describes the LASU participants (Timidelaw & Horlapelumi) right here.

Well done guys for putting your hearts into this.

6 Likes

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Haven forwarded my results to the moderator-in-chief, I commend both teams for their dogged intellectualism ... Well, I didnt start with you guys but I read up your ddialectic arguments and responses.... And this,is my observation...

Nevertheless, shorthand should be jettisoned and participants should attack with facts than personal conviction, I notced that with TeamFUNAB...

TeamLASU, APPLAUDS... Una try... Be more logical tho... You will meet some badass oppositions ohhhhh.... Some "mad" thinkers...

Thanks.. Boss.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Haven forwarded my results to the moderator-in-chief, I commend both teams for their dogged intellectualism ... Well, I didnt start with you guys but I read up your ddialectic arguments and responses.... And this,is my observation...

Nevertheless, shorthand should be jettisoned and participants should attack with facts than personal conviction, I notced that with TeamFUNAB...

Noted sir. Thank you for the tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Timidelaw(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
luxanne:
An interesting topic this was. However, its sad seeing that the Funaab participants had little to offer even after being long notified about this contest, isn't this response part of what the topic is addressing? Self-development?

Permit me to say that the word quintessential aptly describes the LASU participants (Timidelaw & Horlapelumi) right here.

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
luxanne:

THANK YOU SIR smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
horlapelumi:

THANK YOU SIR smiley smiley smiley

Sir keh.. Ma ni oooo cheesy
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Xynerise Oga mi sir?
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
I love team LASU's essay, congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Sir keh.. Ma ni oooo cheesy

Oh!!!! Pardon me ma. really sorry about that smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by sammyscholar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Freemanan:

this part caught my attention: "Nevertheless, shorthand should be jettisoned and participants should attack with facts than personal conviction".

Thanks for the eye opening commentary.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
LARRYDKING:
I love team LASU's essay, congratulations in advance.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Thank you bro
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by sammyscholar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bro ke! Sister nio
horlapelumi:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Thank you bro
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
sammyscholar:
Bro ke! Sister nio

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....am in trouble, oya pardon me sister
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by xynerise: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:
It took me 20 mins to type this message. My network is freaking annoying. undecided
I am still compiling the result though.... Pardon my delay.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
sammyscholar:
this part caught my attention: "Nevertheless, shorthand should be jettisoned and participants should attack with facts than personal conviction".

Thanks for the eye opening commentary.

Welcome sir.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by sammyscholar(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Not me. I mean LarryKing
horlapelumi:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....am in trouble, oya pardon me sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB 2015/2016 UTME Registration Officially Begins / Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / I Want To Download "New School Physics" By M.w .anyakoha -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.