Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) (21848 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals: Winner:: Unilorin: / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
tharealbkk:
Usman Danfodio University Sokoto

We have a rep from you, he was disqualified coz he couldn't meet up with the requirement.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
horlapelumi:

Done bro. Thank You

OK sir
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:
[size=15pt]To join the munificent in ensuring the participant instigation please kindly mail.. nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com.. [/size]

Simply put we need sponsors for THE DEBATE... THANKS..
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by ajebuter(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Harnny:

Got mine 3 weeks after clearance from student affairs... 2011....you must have a special case.

No.. It was an era of no record, no internet, everything manual and stuff

My transcript was typed with typewriter, so you can't imagine that era..

Beside, I didn't ask for it until I wanted to do my master program

And then, virtually all record were archaic and under dust.

So technically my fault and LASU's poor record-keeping then

I'm glad it's better now
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nunushokoto(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congrats TeamLASU...U guys deserve the win nd I have to commend d effort u both put into it. A pity I wasn't aware that d debate is today cos I'm currently busy with a church conference nd tinz of God shouldn't be taken with levity grin. I just had to cook up something in a very short time,no time to even conduct researchs sef nd my partner is nowhere to be found. I don dey talk too much sef.

Once again,congrats guys. U both deserve the win #thumbs up#
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by tharealbkk(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

We have a rep from you, he was disqualified coz he couldn't meet up with the requirement.
Whats the requirement?
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
tharealbkk:
Whats the requirement?

Minimum of two reps maximum of 5...
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by tharealbkk(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Minimum of two reps maximum of 5...
ok.. when will it start again?
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
tharealbkk:
ok.. when will it start again?

Tommorow...
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by ajebuter(f): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
0coded80:
u are not a full-time student, that's why, full-time student get their own within a month after graduation.

I was a full time student.

I was 1996-2000 set

Then, no internet, few computers, record keeping was not swift and, everything was manual and stuff

I remember how we queued at Admin block for almost 3 days to get our NYSC letters

And I still laugh when I look at a copy of my academic transcript: TYPED with typewriter..lol

So you get the drift?

Besides, it was partly my fault because I didn't apply for my certificate for a long time until I wanted to do my master program

I'm glad they are swifter and quicker now..

Greatest LASUITE..
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Tommorow...

That's the rep....
USman danfodio
zabson
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by tharealbkk(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Tommorow...
thought its yearly
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by mrwiddy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Horlawale1:
GREATEST LASUITES.
BEST STATE UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA... grin grin tongue
always read ur jamb brochure very well,it jaa costed u dz silly mistake,y shud u 4get dat LAUTECH is a state university.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
tharealbkk:
thought its yearly
Yes it is...
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by horlapelumi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Congrats TeamLASU...U guys deserve the win nd I have to commend d effort u both put into it. A pity I wasn't aware that d debate is today cos I'm currently busy with a church conference nd tinz of God shouldn't be taken with levity grin. I just had to cook up something in a very short time,no time to even conduct researchs sef nd my partner is nowhere to be found. I don dey talk too much sef.

Once again,congrats guys. U both deserve the win #thumbs up#

Thanks boss... i really do understand what happened but i can only wish does not happen again. I really admire your courage, despite the fact that you were not ready you put up a great piece. thumbs up too

God reward your efforts in His house. #Gracias
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Baba it's time. For booking space...

How do we book boss?
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
LARRYDKING:

How do we book boss?

Enter the thread. First one your details..

Secondone just for your essay submission tommoorw you can use anything to book the space.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nunushokoto(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
horlapelumi:

Thanks boss... i really do understand what happened but i can only wish does not happen again. I really admire your courage, despite the fact that you were not ready you put up a great piece. thumbs up too

God reward your efforts in His house. #Gracias
yhyh..hopefully we'll be opportune to face each other some other time
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Nunushokoto(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi abeg if u dey share d gala for my Lasu brothers no forget us oo.
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Fynestboi abeg if u dey share d gala for my Lasu brothers no forget us oo.

Lol share the gala share the juice wink

OK sir..
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by owolabiza(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
wow....I am really impressed with the innovators of this great debate. it was really inspiring and educative. Thumbs up!!!
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Slimbideb: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
adeaks:
Timidelaw, that was a very commendable effort.

I have one or two suggestions though. I noticed some grammatical errors in your piece. I think it is advisable you let someone else go through your articles and critique them before you post. No matter how good one is, another pair of eyes won't hurt.

I also thought your introduction left more to be desired. It was a bit muddled up or confusing.

Finally, you wrote "Res Ipsa Locutor". The correct spelling is Loquitur. If it is an oral debate, it might fly but in a written piece, it sticks out like a sore thumb. If I was the one marking I would have expected you to verify the spelling of your Latin maxims.

Nice one though.
That lonely moment ma sista read dis post and she was like what's the meaning of Res Ipsa Loquitur Sef[♠...ℓoℓ...♠ ]
It mean { The Fact Speaks for itself } hope I gt it right.
Thank you
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Eleniyan15: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508

my head they swell like madt

IAMDEJMAN

we dey with you next yr

#AlutaContinua
#REPOSITIONING FOR EXCELLENCE

#2016 P.R.O
#Gallant

Vote
DEJMAN as the 26th Public Relations Officer,
Lagos State University Students' Union

2 Likes

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Eleniyan15: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508

IAMDEJMAN

we dey with you next yr

#AlutaContinua
#REPOSITION FOR EXCELLENCE

#2016 P.R.O
#Gallant

Vote

Timidelaw and Horlapelumi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by tharealbkk(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Yes it is...
will wish to rep my skul
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Aminat508(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:
Aminat508

IAMDEJMAN

we dey with you next yr

#AlutaContinua
#REPOSITION FOR EXCELLENCE

#2016 P.R.O
#Gallant

Vote

U go pay for that ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Fynestboi: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
tharealbkk:
will wish to rep my skul

Can you meet up with your rep for 29th?
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Eleniyan15: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508:

how much
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Aminat508(f): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Eleniyan15: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by Aminat508(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:

you have smoke Oshogbo weed abi
grin tongue
Re: TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) by IamDejman(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508:

Oga Seun sef no go collect the money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / I Want To Download "New School Physics" By M.w .anyakoha - / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.