Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,416 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? (3086 Views)

Marriage: An Introvert Or An Extrovert; Your Choice? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Both! Depending on the situation at hand cheesy tongue
but itz tough to adjust sumtimes especially 4rm intro to extro when the opportunity arises.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
GloryIsaac:
Introvert... I think deeply about things before talking about them ( it could be negative or positive) ..
daz cool.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by IamLEGEND1: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Theyveedo:
So arsenal qualified...
man Utd/chelsea fan...
We sight you! itz allowed.

+ humans don't exist or operate in extremes, there are always shades of duality.....grey areas! so to speak. that is where true human nature lies.

A very silent person could be seen screaming at the top of his lungs when out with friends & a loud individual could be found curled up in his bed surfing the net for hours on end. Moods shift for no reason,circumstances play a part too (grief,excitement,a girl's monthly cycle cheesy etc) So asking people to choose just one half of the whole is unrealistic and doesn't fully depict the overall nature of the individual.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Omotayor123(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adaure4ever:
but itz tough to adjust sumtimes especially 4rm intro to extro when the opportunity arises.
Not for me... I talk like a parrot when I needed to and calm like a Dove when the need arise cheesy
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Medunah: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Jolllyjoy post=40884499]i love em extrover[//quote]
Am Medunah, undergraduate, based in lag.., u?
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
A pervert
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Medunah post=40885049][/quote]am joy,frm delta,you are from lag,that farsad
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Introvert
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Davidovinci(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Hello everyone, Let discuss about our personalities.
My simple question is
Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
I'm definitely an Ambivert
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Medunah: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am joy,frm delta,you are from lag,that farsad
Oh, real far
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Not for me... I talk like a parrot when I needed to and calm like a Dove when the need arise cheesy

People like you probably behave like a dove when under tension or when scared.. I think you're an extrovert. undecided
Omotayor123:

People like you probably behave like a dove when under tension or when scared.. I think you're an extrovert.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Omotayor123(f): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
GloryIsaac:

People like you probably behave like a dove when under tension or when scared.. I think you're an extrovert. undecided

People like you probably behave like a dove when under tension or when scared.. I think you're an extrovert.
Hmm.. But I'm not easily intimidated!
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by SurefireAsoOke: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
It depends

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmm.. But I'm not easily intimidated!
That confirms you as an Extrovert.. smiley
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm not even sure what I am.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Omotayor123(f): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2015
GloryIsaac:

That confirms you as an Extrovert.. smiley
Lol... So how do describe the times I kept mute and behave like a Dove
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol... So how do describe the times I kept mute and behave like a Dove

I actually didn't expect a reply after my last answer, I only confirmed the fact that you're an extrovert due to how you described yourself.. and the fact that you waited this long to try and prove a point shows that you're really an extrovert.
this is the last you're gonna hear from me on this. goodnight.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by firstking01(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Inbetweensad
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by firstking01(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Inbetweensad.....
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by firstking01(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Theyveedo:
So arsenal qualified...
before nko tongue
Theyveedo:
So arsenal qualified...
before nko
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Lsofdk(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm more of an introvert. 80% introvert and 20% extrovert
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:

Sometimes i can be an introvert...Lets say most times. I prefer my personal space and spend more time alone. I also like working independently.

Then other times when i am with friends, i can be an extrovert. Especially when i'm excited about something. I can even be troublesome sometimes.
i guess it depends on my mood at any particular time.
so i wasn't born alone grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2015
M a mixture of both nd i choose d one i want to b depending on d situation
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2015
introvert buh when am with someone that understands me i will be an extrovert, because i feel comfortable with that person, i will make more friends through that person, extroverts enjoys making fun of the introverts, my mum is an introvert, my dad extrovert so i will say am intro and extro
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by aliyuussy(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
I am an introvert. Those in between extrovert and introvert are called Ambivert.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Rone16(f): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm am an introvert to others but an extrovert in my comfort zone

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
An introvert... But when am online i become an extrovert

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by gevans(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Adaure4ever:
My simple question is

I am an extrovert with trace of introvert (partially ambivert) , I handle all my dealings with diligence in a meticulous manner. Tanx
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Aristotle96(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Adaure4ever:
My simple question is
miss I foresee urs as Extroverrrrrtt grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by jessetom(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
I think when an individual is between the introvert and extrovert personality, the individual is called an AMBIVERT.

But personally, I am naturally introverted. But these days I try to come out of my shell, to live outside my comfort zone. And since then, life have been more or less an adventure for me.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
My simple question is

Am an EXTROVERT but can also function as an INTROVERT. Which one are u dear?
Re: Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? by profpets(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Controvert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Man Beats Your Wife Or Girlfriend, What Will You Do? (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** / Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.