Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123960 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:
To all the foolish unmarried girls on this thread

If you have common sense, protect yourself with condom, pills and everything

Our men believe that they have the ultimate right to screw other women.

In the moment of wild passion, they wouldn't mind complicating your lives just for the se.x o

You also have to remember that your Universities have the worst toilets in the history of Universities. Men can have toilet diseases too, you do not want to get infected, do you?undecided

The best is to abstain but if you cannot protect yourself left, right and center. Nobody has the right to tell you that you are too paranoid. Please go on birth control and insist on condom.

He is a mere boyfriend not your husband. Please be careful.

Hihihihihihihihi grin grin grin grin

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hihihihihihihihi grin grin grin grin

You men ehn
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You men ehn
What did we do?

I hope you're aware that women/ladies/girls tend to lose control of their body prior to sexual intercourse or during pre-intimacy and are likely to have sex without a condom especially if they are in madly in love?

This is a fact. cool
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did we do?

I hope you're aware that women/ladies/girls tend to lose control of their body prior to sexual intercourse or during pre-intimacy and are likely to have sex without a condom especially if they are in madly in love?

This is a fact. cool

That does not mean they should become totally stup.id and say 'I do not want condom anymore'.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by HaneefahRN(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abstinence remains the best! Don't av sex if u know u ain't ready to face any consequences tht comes out of it. If u think condom is 100% safe, think again

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did we do?

This is a fact. cool

Also, I could always blame you for being a conniving ba.star.d, beast, selfish, evil etc etc grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Abstinence remains the best! Don't av sex if u know u ain't ready to face any consequences tht comes out of it. If u think condom is 100% safe, think again
God bless ur soul jare
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Truckpusher(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

That does not mean they should become totally stup.id and say 'I do not want condom anymore'.

That is exactly what I'm saying here - Sometimes women don't just want the condom,they complain they don't enjoy sex and if you complain about it all the time they will go the clinic and next time you have a little argument about sex without condoms they will throw the test result to your face.

Most at times women are the ones rejecting the condoms - If the guys are sincere here ,they will attest to this. cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
That is exactly what I'm saying here - Sometimes women don't just want the condom,they complain they don't enjoy sex and if you complain about it all the time they will go the clinic and next time you have a little argument about sex without condoms they will throw test result to your face.

Most at times women are the ones rejecting the condoms - If the guys are sincere here ,they will attest to this. cheesy

That is because they are partially stu.pid

This is post will make them totally stu.pid

And we do not want that
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Also, I could always blame you for being a conniving ba.star.d, beast, selfish, evil etc etc grin
We are just saying it the way it is ma'am. tongue
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by HaneefahRN(f): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Vikky014:
God bless ur soul jare
Amen and u too
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bqlekan(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
you guys still on this issue.. wait o, this thread hit fp? it better not
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Amen and u too
tnx
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2015
fikolo:
@ OP, you have every right to your opinion but please bear in mind we live in a real word with real problems. It only makes sense to choose a less evil when faced with odd choices. Don't play with HIV! Don't bring a child to this world when you are NOT ready.

I am very sure most parents will swear their wards are virgins, same with most guys about their sisters and vice versa, leaving one wondering who are those getting bleep every seconds!

Please, take time to visits HIV clinics and their wards in hospitals, maybe you will have a different thoughts regarding UNPROTECTED intercourse. This is not a question of love, respect , cheap or trust. The first basic instinct of human is survival after wish we could discuss other issues.

Folks protect your future by all means necessarily!
naso o,dear,tanx
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

In the moment of wild passion, they wouldn't mind complicating your lives just for the se.x o

You also have to remember that your Universities have the worst toilets in the history of Universities. Men can have toilet diseases too, you do not want to get infected, do you?undecided

The best is to abstain but if you cannot protect yourself left, right and center. Nobody has the right to tell you that you are too paranoid. Please go on birth control and insist on condom.

word

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

babe even tho i am a guy, i have to give it to you, you nailed it, made the point so all girls can here, i am a guy and from experience i have noticed when a girl is really Hot and into the romance and pre-intimacy, she easily forgets to request condoms, i can't imagine how many times this has happened and in my mind i just pause and wonder so if i had a disease, it would be so easy to pass it around and i usually just say, babe what about a condom and then they snap and are like yes, wear your condoms, i don't know, it seems guys are better in control when the mood gets tense and both parties get lost in the moment of ecstasy

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Qualer: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol, guy you nor serious o. Arrange for working hour. Gerarahere menh.

this na the 'arrange' wey i dey talk about, stop looking confused!!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Sijo01(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Qualer:

this na the 'arrange' wey i dey talk about, stop looking confused!!

shocked shocked
Stalker alert embarassed
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Qualer: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:

shocked shocked
Stalker alert embarassed

taaa!! will you kip kwayet angry
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lilylaw: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! walahi you no well..you don abuse me finish con conclude with no insult,,if you wan insult me nko? wettin you go talk again?

Relax aburo and get this straight.

Apparently the picture you have in your head is a situation where a guy sleeps with every thing in skirt.

As per my HIV status let me blow your mind that i dont sleep around and for the past 12years of my life i had only one lady and the last time i checked,i am as clean as you can ever imagine so save your comical assertion and get my message clearly.

Only a reckless lady will get down with just any man...real sexually decent ladies don't hjust open their legs for guys to swim in except they are whores and YES condom are designed for whores and not regular ladies.

Now i will repeat this for the last time,no one is really free from stds or HIV because your wife or hubby can still bring it home for you and even condom is not 80% certain to prevent the virus.

What im writing here is about what goes through the mind of a man when he uses a condom on a lady and i believe this is simple enough to understand.

God bless u for this simple explanation...some ladies don't just want to hear the truth....
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lilylaw: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

mention wasnt directed at you...was it?

Kai.....U are so rude...pls show some respect
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lilylaw: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Johnsown1 post=40905848]
i think ur the one of the most active people here.[/q

Don't mind her.She is more active here...and has been insulting pple on this forum....her man is in serious trouble oooo.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lilylaw:

Kai.....U are so rude...pls show some respect
danbrowndmf

sho tun ri ele yi? undecided
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by golddiamond860: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thank God am still a virgin.... will hav raw wit my G alone. a promise to my own self. PROUD OF IT...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by elvisdaniels(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Most bitches of nowadays ain't loyal anymore.@Op

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
there can be no better response
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by PunterTim(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bollocks
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by PunterTim(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Lilylaw post=41086033][/quote]I Second,Maybe She's Not Getting Enuf D***.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Learn when to use that word severally. It is not what you think it is.@Op
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Sanchase: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
This theory of no sex before marriage is now a fraud mechanism used by ladies to entrap men into marriage commitment.

The theory would have worked if majority of ladies who desire no sex before marriage were virgins but unfortunately the set of ladies who go for no sex before marriage are the set with overstretched vagina which end up in disappointment on honeymoon night.

Let the ladies who are virgins and want no sex before marriage raise up their hands, sad I see no hands thereby the problem continues and remains unsolved.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by HRich(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
INCONCLUSIVE UPDATE.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by hotdi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm only here to read comments and lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.