Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123511 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Ay04z(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
@Toks2008 the way you ended your write up sweet my Belle! cheesy

It's better to abstain totally till marriage than having an unprotected sex just because you love each other. Even if both party are free from STD there's still risk of Unwanted pregnancy.. I call it unwanted pregnancy because * if you both want a baby then you wouldn't mind getting married*

But you don't have to condemn those who use Condom since they cannot abstain, it's better that they protect themselves. Prevention is better than Cure.

I think only a man who cannot procreate will find it easy and safe to have premarital sex without protection especially if he's not ready for Marriage!

BTW.......
Abstinence Remains the best method! cheesy

So if u c u no go do abi?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Gkemz: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Before now i used to share the same opinion with op but not until i realize that not what i expected in the market was there in the package I bought, or should i just say the container i brought in... All your expectations can be brought to nothing when you realised that what you purchased in the market wasn't actually the phone you paid for but a foofoo or B29
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by anytexy: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
The Op is not making any sense at all. So, couples should make love only when they what to have babies abi? mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by sammhi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmmmmm @OP i am 100% fully with you, u see a condom is the devils's way of promoting fornication and adultry thereby making us believe that we are protecting ourself, a condom are only used on cheap sluts and prostitutes, "if u marry a woman then there is no need for condoms during sex.
obviously, you and the OP are ignorant.... married men use condom too as a family planning tool.... that was the original purpose of the condom as a family planning option. some women will not tolerate pills, injections ,iucd and other family planning methods.
so please stop misleading people on things you have
little knowledge.
Even base on your opinion, use of condom is still better than not to use at all.....
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Trendishine: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
this is myopic!!

Boo,condoms are mainly used for protection shikena,nothing like trust buha ha,i dne even know where you are getting this hoe.e mentaility from.
make una they confuse una selves...even the one you ar qouting is more confused....you guys must not engage in everything one frap jst jumps out of his or her bed joblessly, write up and post on NL it throws many of you into confusion. if you cant even study that the poster himself or her self is confused and have noting to write abt.. some very intelligent pple can easily deduce the kind of human beings or self hypocritical game play that most of you, especially the o.p would try to twist into their dialogue, jst to say they have said something or have opened a thread. The so called o.p himself do not even evaluate wateva he or she has written b4 throwing it into the public space..or measure the pros n cons of his or her ideology..but throws up a defensive blanket of his being opinionated,. n begin to tailor his mentality to pple in his mix of condemnations, judgement and analysis and finally all self exclusive "holy pass" advise...its so funny we have millions of such folks in nairaland, wey be say if you look into their matter self very well.. u go even clap 4 jezebel....does he then discourage its use on grounds that guys wld totally n only wanna use it with u because they dnt rilli care about you that much? or they dnt even care abt u at all? if they do,,.. blah, blah, blah.... N that one-sided ,streamlined ideology is the only yardstick in which he measures his opinion..?....the point is.... On quiet observation, i do not even come to dispute the o.p or wateva.. i only study the character of the o.p's posting and found that that even if he has some salient lines within his write up. he only ends up entangling himself in a hoax, N has come up with dat meaninglessness, that has not been able to tell us clearly if he is condemning condom itself, its use, its condition 4 use, the guys emotional status in using it (which he rules and judges ) ,case of husbands and wives who use it?, lovers who agree 2 use it, or his entire problem with the whole paraphernalia , with condom, guys , ladies ,raw, himself and the USE..... grin grin grin grin grin kai.. na wa oo.. children in Nairaland...Dnt they tell u "adult only" in certain things like that?....cos in some certain sex related paraphernalia some ppl head no fit carry or decipher am, emotions, reasons and all, yet they wan explain give us...... lol...Na wa ooo ... *in fela's voice * "animal wan dash us'., human right" ...pa raaa raaa ra....

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Adeyemi0(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:
yeah we are all saying d same thing, a condom is used by people who thinks the lady they are going down with might have some kind of disease or something, taking a look at d history of condoms, it was originally produce 4 prostitutes, now countdown to this day, the men are using what was meant for cheap sluts on their girlfriends. "so its better to use pills or injection than to use condom bcaus by using a condom then ure terming ur girlfriend as a slut. "i am not saying i dont fornicate, infact i fornicated today but i have never used condoms in my life.
Please can you suggest a preventive pill or injection without side effect...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by sweatlana: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Both correct and wrong
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Larryjay4u: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Now I can really conclude that there are so many kids on this forum. The truth is 'Abstinence' is the only sure way to keep free of unwanted pregnancies and STIs before marriage. But the crap story that unmarried guys use condoms to show some kind of funny reasoning posited by OP is a just a big NO.

Married people use condoms always. It is only selfish married men that will not want to use condom but will want their wives to use pills and other family planning methods (with all the serious medical and physical dangers). Married couple use condom as a form of family planning not because they think somehow of each other.

Conclusion; Abstain from sex if you are not married and avoid the heartaches that comes with premarital sex. For couples, use any form of contraceptives that is good for both of you to plan your family.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ihedioramma: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=40885907]This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? . Bewere @op and others to have sex with what ever you people call it is not love but sin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by harristo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
FYI Op, even if condoms didn't exist, premarital sex will still be the norm for most youths.
The only difference will be that, STDs and HIV will be more widespread.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
What d hell, am even contemplating using condom on my wife and here u re talking about mere girlfriend
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by dmostspecialone(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
I can't support your research. What in a situation that d man is infected with STD and insisted on using condom so as to protect his partner? And whats wrong in using condom on your partner so as to protect her from getting pregnant?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by 99foxxy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maxi112:
through the manual...
kk, gud for u... I smell lies buh none of ma biz...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

lol....was that why you didn't call back?
yes na...your reaction wasn't encouraging...sounding like you been forced to talk.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Boyooosa(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maxi112:
what abt people like me way no sabi wear the so called condom?

Be patient, you will get a positive result very soon grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by emmykk(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
you just capture it well.

Big fat nonsense
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Rex007: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Your opinion...... If you like go hug transformer.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Seamareggae(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ladies hate dis kinda thread... U no go see them here...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Epatty(f): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@toks2008

condom is used for protection and i personally think,a guy who care about you will insist on using it since it more reliable,pills can fail but the possibility of condom breakage is thin if properly used.

What you wrote there is one of the tactics used by guys on gullible gurls all in d name of b.f and g.f afffair.

Abstainence is still the best.
pls wat cud b d reason for my man's condom always breakin evn befr he enters. For 4yrs nw, we only ve fun without sex because it always brk n none of us want a raw sex cos of d family we com frm. We dont want to risk it
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.
. Love Peddler? what's That? why do we find it Hard to say it the way it is? instead we choose to sugar coat...The word is PROSTITUTE!! ASHAWO!! OLOSHO!!...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Boss77(f): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
heavy nonsense. Hiss
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bashsani(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
gosh am so pained....yes pained

the op used an empirical approach to analyse the state of mind of the male partner .during a rubber-sex encounter and the the only substantial argument against his analysis ia to conduct an hypothesis on the male partner and u will arrive at a conclusion almost close to that of the ops. Although he held a lot of factors constant
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Maxi112: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
99foxxy:
kk, gud for u... I smell lies buh none of ma biz...
Lolx... to be honest with u i find it difficult to wear it when my boss is erect
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Maxi112: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Boyooosa:

Be patient, you will get a positive result very soon grin
Lolx... I dnt think so
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bashsani(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.
the op used an empirical approach to analyse the state of mind of the male partner .during a rubber-sex encounter and the the only substantial argument against his analysis ia to conduct an hypothesis on the male partner and u will arrive at a conclusion almost close to that of the ops. Although he held a lot of factors constant
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Have you honestly ever used a condom?

Now you are getting it twisted.

Yes i dont and will never use a condom on any lady because..

1.I dont do casuals.
2. If i ever make love to you then iim definitely ready to share the consequence be it pregnancy or sti.

If i dont cherish you,i wont even touch you and asides this,when i make love i actually make love to a lady with everything involved shey you get..so why fool myself using condom on my dk when i did not use for my mouth.

The bottom line is that if i were the indecent type,if any lady bring herself i will use a condom big time afterall that is what she wants.

This write up is about the mindset of guys who use the condom on these ladies.

If condom is baned today i guess anstinence will be mostly sacrosanct so ladies should stop allowing randy men screw them like whores all because there is a condom.

condom is for casual sex with a casual lady.

If only ladies know what goes through the mind of most guys when they make love to them with condoms.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by dabossman(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP, when you get married and have 12 kids you can't cater for, come back and rewrite this poo. Oh, and please show it to the girl you plan to marry. Hopefully, she will refuse to use the pill and other family planning methods before you begin to accuse her of infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lexusgs430: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

1.I dont do casuals.
2. If i ever make love to you then iim definitely ready to share the consequence be it pregnancy or sti.

If i dont cherish you,i wont even touch you and asides this,when i make love i actually make love to a lady with everything involved shey you get..so why fool myself using condom on my dk when i did not use for my mouth.

The bottom line is that if i were the indecent type,if any lady bring herself i will use a condom big time afterall that is what she wants.

If condom is baned today i guess anstinence will be mostly sacrosanct so ladies should stop allowing randy men screw them like whores all because there is a condom.

If only ladies know what goes through the mind of most guys when they make love to them with condoms.

Your explanation is a bit shallow. Have you ever heard of married couples using condoms?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by dabossman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

1.I dont do casuals.

The bolded parts right there are the most outrageous parts of your post. How can you conclude on what the mindset of guys are? Have you interviewed all the guys on planet Earth? Are you a mind reader? Millions of men around the world use condoms with their wives whom they love dearly as a means of family planning and you are here saying what?

Are you even married? If not then stop talking about stuff you know nothing about. And please stop having unprotected s.ex with girls you are not married to, and don't give them head either. You'll only blame yourself if you get HIV.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yes na...your reaction wasn't encouraging...sounding like you been forced to talk.
nice one
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Onwere(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
My dear u are right, but Body no be firewood.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.