Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123518 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by nellyelitz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
like u did or like u're doing abi undecided
Omotayor123:
@Toks2008 the way you ended your write up sweet my Belle! cheesy

It's better to abstain totally till marriage than having an unprotected sex just because you love each other. Even if both party are free from STD there's still risk of Unwanted pregnancy.. I call it unwanted pregnancy because * if you both want a baby then you wouldn't mind getting married*

But you don't have to condemn those who use Condom since they cannot abstain, it's better that they protect themselves. Prevention is better than Cure.

I think only a man who cannot procreate will find it easy and safe to have premarital sex without protection especially if he's not ready for Marriage!

BTW.......
Abstinence Remains the best method! cheesy

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by HRich(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
golddiamond860:
Thank God am still a virgin.... will hav raw wit my G alone. a promise to my own self. PROUD OF IT...
Keep deceiving your tiny brain. End Time Virgin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by pasol4real(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:
yeah we are all saying d same thing, a condom is used by people who thinks the lady they are going down with might have some kind of disease or something, taking a look at d history of condoms, it was originally produce 4 prostitutes, now countdown to this day, the men are using what was meant for cheap sluts on their girlfriends. "so its better to use pills or injection than to use condom bcaus by using a condom then ure terming ur girlfriend as a slut. "i am not saying i dont fornicate, infact i fornicated today but i have never used condoms in my life.
U better go for medicalcheckup now before its too late .
U ve never used condoms in Ur life? Jeez !, n yet u engage in premarital sexxx ,i advice ladies to Mark this guy for their own good.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
That two people are not married is no reason they shouldn't have sex if they actually do want to.

How they do it is completely their choice. Its just that we encourage them to get a full sex ducation.

That a man or woman has std is no reason for them to stay away from sex. There are ways they can go about it.

That two people want to use whatever contraceptive they choose is NOT evidence of decite on the part of one person or the two people. There are ways people see the world as long as they agree to a thing, it is no one's damn business.

Even in marriage, the likes of me will still use condom, nothing wrong with it. There are men like me who are willing to lift the contraceptive burden off our women. I guarantee that the biggest condom pack is what you will constantly see in my private of private places in my house. It will be like home appliance cheesycheesycheesy

Contraceptives is one of the best inventions of the 20th century

with condom and the new male contraceptive drug (can't remember the name now), the man has an all important gift to not only break the woman's veto power on reproduction, but also to regulate his reproductive rights and ability. #TrueFreedom

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danton(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
What are your intentions, biko tell us
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by dapsonlou(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
If your are married then you are in Luck. If you not then I feel bad for your girl. Hiv is not written on anyone's forehead nor is it a poor Man disease. I can't have sex with Anyone without a condom, unless we go and get a blood test done. It's only 1200naira and u can have all the condomless sex you want.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Seun, why don't you introduce a "dislike" button here so that if we don't like a post, we could just click it and don't have to quote the person to express your dislike for it.

The disadvantage of quoting plain wrong posts to express your disagreement with it is that: the person will argue back and he may come out even dumber! So, if w could have a "dislike" button, that could do a whole lot good and save us time and energy.

Introducing a "dislike" button shouldn't take you so long.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by babz11(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
just passing by
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ojuolu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:
yeah we are all saying d same thing, a condom is used by people who thinks the lady they are going down with might have some kind of disease or something, taking a look at d history of condoms, it was originally produce 4 prostitutes, now countdown to this day, the men are using what was meant for cheap sluts on their girlfriends. "so its better to use pills or injection than to use condom bcaus by using a condom then ure terming ur girlfriend as a slut. "i am not saying i dont fornicate, infact i fornicated today but i have never used condoms in my life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dude, check your status fast!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
@Toks2008 the way you ended your write up sweet my Belle! cheesy

It's better to abstain totally till marriage than having an unprotected sex just because you love each other. Even if both party are free from STD there's still risk of Unwanted pregnancy.. I call it unwanted pregnancy because * if you both want a baby then you wouldn't mind getting married*

But you don't have to condemn those who use Condom since they cannot abstain, it's better that they protect themselves. Prevention is better than Cure.

I think only a man who cannot procreate will find it easy and safe to have premarital sex without protection especially if he's not ready for Marriage!

BTW.......
Abstinence Remains the best method! cheesy

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some guys market just went south...

Op you get Akonuche...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by chronique(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Capital letter nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lexusgs430: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.

Have you honestly ever used a condom?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by creamylicious(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Balderdash, some dudes keep two women only. The wife and another. So if he gets infected he knows who is responsible. They go raw with both women. I know dudes who vow never to use condoms with the side chic while they have a main chic
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by needrealuvabj81: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I love sex and its a sweet thing kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Op loves it too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My candid opinion.
God bless you, amen
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

danbrowndmf

sho tun ri ele yi? undecided
iwo na ignore e na. Wa ma shey be lion.ti eyan ba pe lori phone ni siyi wa ma dun be olongbo kekere...smh
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by IceDude(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP so they have finally sent you from my village to kill me shebi . Ur plan nor go work........I must use condom cos these girls aint loyal at all
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by firmy2reign: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
All of you are shouting Abstinence is the best method as if you are a Novice in this case. Can you practice what you preach?
Or would you turn the other cheek?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My candid opinion.
many won't agreed with what you said and so therefore! Classifying you as hypocrite.

We are in a world where sex is seen as food and food is nothing.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bashsani(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

abeg go jor...you no even sabi the meaning of the thread you dey here dey support rubbish.....am not suprised though you are only but a troll and never made sense before am just suprised at the OP of this thread,he usually is a reasonable person until this...

gosh am so pained....yes pained

now am out,quote me at ur peril undecided
the op used an empirical approach to analyse the state of mind of the male partner .during a rubber-sex encounter and the the only substantial argument against his analysis ia to conduct an hypothesis on the male partner and u will arrive at a conclusion almost close to that of the ops. I agreed with you that he was a little carried away
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by 99foxxy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maxi112:
what abt people like me way no sabi wear the so called condom?
u no sabi so hw u take no say na wear dem de wear am?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by daveyjay(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:

Nobody asked you the last time you had sex biko
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
iwo na ignore e na. Wa ma shey be lion.ti eyan ba pe lori phone ni siyi wa ma dun be olongbo kekere...smh
lol....was that why you didn't call back?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Maxi112: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
99foxxy:
u no sabi so hw u take no say na wear dem de wear am?
through the manual...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by 989900: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Myopic article.
Even happily married people use condoms in certain circumstances.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bqlekan(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
and they moved this shiitty post to the frontpage

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by BomboyOnline: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
The dangerous thing is that some may buy into this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Rapture4real(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

You are one of the most sensible person on this forum.The dirty ones will lamnast you.don't mind them.God bless you

My candid opinion.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by veight(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is RuBbish Talk ooooo.............
I don't believe u're literate enough because I don't know hw such dust will b coming out of ur brain..

U never she shumchin

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by harristo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
craziebone:
@Seun, why don't you introduce a "dislike" button here so that if we don't like a post, we could just click it and don't have to quote the person to express your dislike for it.

The disadvantage of quoting plain wrong posts to express your disagreement with it is that: the person will argue back and he may come out even dumber! So, if w could have a "dislike" button, that could do a whole lot good and save us time and energy.

Introducing a "dislike" button shouldn't take you so long.

There is dislike button on Nairaland already. It is just that, you can only see it when you click the like button grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by lozanni(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmmmmm @OP i am 100% fully with you, u see a condom is the devils's way of promoting fornication and adultry thereby making us believe that we are protecting ourself, a condom are only used on cheap sluts and prostitutes, "if u marry a woman then there is no need for condoms during sex.

Ok now. When you are married and your wife gives birth to your first eleven (team) or suffers complications from other birth control methods, then you will know if you should use condoms in marriage or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.