Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) (47357 Views)

Is She Right? / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Woe unto him that will begat her as a wife..

Paddy mi, buh I been get interest in the babe ooooo...

But whn I saw your post, I sharpaly withdrew my interest...
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by adsami1: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:
How responsible was her dad at 26?

Gbam! Jus like dat! And if he was, where dd he gt such money? Probably rich grand dad....or uncle......or politcal tif........in naija...nt so easy 2b made by age 26.....if na outside i fit hear wt all their encouragin factors......4naija one small illegality whc the dude will nt be proud 2mention must dey backgrd.....leave the gal wt her mouth joor.

Nat hating
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy the neck is totally useless if the head is not there,.

From your own analogy, you are simply implying that you are useless without a man. What then is the essense of your education if you must always be dependent on a dick for survival

Your parents must be ashamed of you!!!
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by KingsJohnson(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2015
If at dis your age in lyf u have not gotten married and upon it still dey reason with ur ass & not ur brain, u are the one definitely irresponsible
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by davidbanner(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2015
undecided this girl is confused gan... make I go do money ritual?
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by JayJustus(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2015
these leeches called Nigerian girls...

***spits***
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by davechelseafan(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Endtime woman, Endtime comment
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by sweetgala(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't own a car now, had one and didn't use it because I work in central city centre with bus and metro train services coupled with little and expensive parking spaces. My car got stolen and I've not replaced it since after not using it for 2 years.

I'm more useful than all my friends, I hustle harder and involve in self development. In fact a car would make a young man more promiscuous and attend places he is better off not being

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by vkon2(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Fynestboi:
undecided angry
having a car at 26 and parking it in someone house, how does that makes ones respinsible?
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by mowah: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Smh for nigerian girls and their mentality, are girls not Human beings too, what about a girl without à car at 26?, Most girls are just bunch of lazy Idi.ots looking for Rich guys about. And they are mostly nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by heistlord: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2015
She's the kind of girl that will reject a man with vision for a man with tele-vision but will one day watch the man with vision on her husbands television

Meanwhile in other news @HipHopHeist_: Micheal Landers & Silly drops the ”Road To Insomnia” Mixtape. https:///AujmUNXB8c https:///1HEnhTxAcl

https://twitter.com/HipHopHeist_/status/674759573220163584
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Fynestboi:
undecided angry
only if your father get car at the age of 26.

GOAT
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by f8fine: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Thoughtlessness Syndrome dey worry her undecided
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I quite agree with her! Buh even at that, havn a car doesnt still makes one responsible.. Even being married doesnt still make one responsible too., cuz many men out thr r flirts..

You just have a very shallow and twisted mentality as she does, what concerns having a car at 26 with being married and being responsible? Since when does cars count as asset??
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Osemekedgreat3(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2015
money must kill u in dis life
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I quite agree with her! Buh even at that, havn a car doesnt still makes one responsible.. Even being married doesnt still make one responsible too., cuz many men out thr r flirts..
undecided

I don't know what you are but you seriously need sense
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
I do not need to say anything...

My colleagues have/has done enough justice to the post...

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by jerryfunky(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolVery irresponsible...embarassed

xtafabian is it the one I know?......
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

Paddy mi, buh I been get interest in the babe ooooo...

But whn I saw your post, I sharpaly withdrew my interest...

Snr Elder Ademolade-ji, abeg run na untimely death b dis oh..
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by chidiandre(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2015
yeah cos her father owned a car at 26.....
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by poik(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Fynestboi:
undecided angry

You can now see how some girls reason. At the risk of sounding immodest or defeatist, any 26yo who drives a car now was either heir to some sound financial background, or is an outright criminal, or was dashed the car. And these category of people fall within less than 15percent of youngmen in Nigeria. So the rest 85percent are irresponsible?

Someone said instead of having certain girls as girlfriends, he'd rather a bottle of coke
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by horllamy(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Fynestboi:
undecided angry
Her opinion
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Nat hating

Totally agrees with you. Dont be suprise, her dad might not even have a car

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Technocrat1759(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
kikikiki!! una no go kill me 4 nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
She is an armed robber. And a crook.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by gabylzy(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Her Pale is irresponsible....
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by saintfizzo(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
well, one could save u knw... Get a jetta. Its still a car wink
Oga u be ajebutta, me na street hardcore, no allowance for school from home, hardworking as I am I got my car @ 30
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nerica(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Nat hating
Good talk

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Ayelala fire her.. idiot
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Seventeen(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Na only for naija car dey b like one big tin.... SMH. A serious 26 yr old dude abroad with better job go just sling eem laptop bag across eem shoulder ride eem bike or take d bus or train to work mnwhile naija 26 yr old who might still be searching for a decent job and probably still doesnt hv a worthy accomodation to lay his head will own a car dat needs lots money for fuel and maintenance. I tire for naija mentality.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Chriso2: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:

guy, ur statement made u a coin of two face. where do u stand? for or against?
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
saintfizzo:
Oga u be ajebutta, me na street hardcore, no allowance for school from home, hardworking as I am I got my car @ 30
wats ds one sayin.. How does my comment relate with being ajebutta... I just talked abt saving and the possibility of one getn at least a jetta car... Pls get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.