Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) (47382 Views)

Is She Right? / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lamest thing I've seen all day! ... Like, seriously! So, she's encouraging guys to use up all their money to buy a car that would even take more from their pockets in the process of maintaining, when they are not fully stable. Typical example of "penny wise, pound foolish!"

But, that's what a lot of guys do, sadly. Once they just make some amount of money, they rush off to buy a car, without first properly investing. Accumulating liabilities, rather than assets!

3 Likes

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Phobia1: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abeg bfof una kilk d kid-chick, make uns check out her handle na. The kid dey find followers.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by swimcash(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:
How responsible was her dad at 26?

Nat hating
u killed it.....#word

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by nerdymufasa(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aarenasbaba:

She has a point abi? Go and join godogodo gang....Oponu oshi

Dude never in your lifetime think u can quote me...don't think it
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lamest thing I've seen all day! ... Like, seriously! So, she's encouraging guys to use up all their money to buy a car that would even take more from their pockets in the process of maintaining, when they are not fully stable. Typical example of "penny wise, pound foolish!"

But, that's what a lot of guys do, sadly. Once they just make some amount of money, they rush off to buy a car, without first properly investing. Accumulating liabilities, rather than assets!
it is kind of car freak that can do such
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by leofab(f): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
i believe you read my comment whr i said, havn a car doesnt make one responsible...
aka gum.. You will die and your next of kin will squander all the money on Olosho...... grin grin
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Johnsown1:
it is kind of car freak that can do such
But there's no wisdom in that.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

But there's no wisdom in that.
u know in life,we have categories
so that is what comes out of their brain
bt for me noo noo noo
until i get a nice biz,that yield alot of incomes
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Johnsown1:
u know in life,we have categories so that is what comes out of their brain bt for me noo noo noo until i get a nice biz,that yield alot of incomes
Sensible option..
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by dachaste(f): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
vicadex07:

I love you. Will you marry me

Lolz
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Sensible option..
thank u,ur such a sensible gal though,cos not all gals can think of that
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Johnsown1:
thank u,ur such a sensible gal though,cos not all gals can think of that
Thanks.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by guccitype(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lubbish
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Thanks.
ur welcome,i most confess u look so spectacular on pix,ur beautiful
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Johnsown1:
ur welcome,i most confess u look so spectacular on pix,ur beautiful
Thanks... Again.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
iconize:

I presume yo' father is above 40. How many cars has he got?
What's it to yah?undecided

Don't sound pained, Kay?lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Thanks... Again.
sorry were u created on saturday eveningcos ur unique,beatiful and intelligent
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by dadaabiodun: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
My people don't let us insult the mumu much ooooo..ask ham weither hin get aeroplane like 6 and refinery like 4 Ode Omo..the tin easy like dat ni cos she is fortunate of what she gat dats why..Olodumare Oba adani waye ki yio salai gbo oro wa ooo
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by LoveStan(f): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't blame her maybe she was born with a silver spoon & think things r easy 2 get or rather she is a Gold-digger who desperately date Married men & wants 2 make it big. If she does have a car, it was gotten in an End-time way. How do u expect a guy @ 26yrs old in dis APC/buhari economy 2 survive talk more buy a car? Grow up Girl. End Time Girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by toneawe(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
displaying her stupidity..her uncles get car till dem die? this is an ideal gold digger and slot.... grin grin grin
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Even at 100, it's not everybody's priority to have a car. If you live all your life and die without owning not even a car, but the tyre, you're still not irresponsible. What is irresponsible is thinking that owning a car (at 26) is being responsible. undecided
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Expsbterror(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Nat hating

Perfect and dopest answer. Funny enough, it's supposedly coming from a fellow lady.. U killed it. Nice wans.

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by paix(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hope she knows what priority means.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
LoveStan:
I don't blame her maybe she was born with a silver spoon & think things r easy 2 get or rather she is a Gold-digger who desperately date Married men & wants 2 make it big. If she does have a car, it was gotten in an End-time way. How do u expect a guy @ 26yrs old in dis APC/buhari economy 2 survive talk more buy a car? Grow up Girl. End Time Girlfriend

My dear, Nigeria is and has been bad but never have we seen it this bad. We used to say "things are hard" when things were almost rosy. Now, I (and indeed, millions of Nigerians) can authoritatively say that THINGS ARE HARD!. It's like Hell on Earth. cry

And as for the girl, I'd probably say she got the 'D' and in excess. More than she could withstand. And maybe, just maybe, she's high on spilled cüm. It's hardly her fault.
. embarassed
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by bakila: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Nat hating
A little bit harsh, but apt for that kind of reasoning.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by bakila: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
LoveStan:
Point of correction, that chap must have spent a part of the 26 years in GEJ/PDP economy. The heads and watchdogs of that economy used one silly sentence to justify unlawful, reckless and wasteful spending of a Trillion Naira.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by macaranta(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Nat hating
That girl must be very poor,for her to see having a car as being responsible.
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Nat hating
iEnvy your 797 Likes.That's huge
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by Kbraims(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
She's senseless
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by viktor01(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
captainking:
That's one silly post from a beautiful face without a functioning brain... Having a car at 26 ain't difficult cos cars now sell for as cheap as 400k and even way less.. Now.. Why would a reasonable young man at 26...fantasize abt buying a car or buy a car when he could invest that money into other businesses that would yield him more considering that he is at his prime when he still has a lot of energy and drive to succeed.. Most people don't know that owning a car is an asset as well as a huge liability... I need to educate dat lady

May God bless your generations.
You just made my day.
This is about one of the most sensible comments I have read on NL.

1 Like

Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by dachaste(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
DonaldGenes:
iEnvy your 797 Likes.That's huge

Lolz. Was surprise myself to c such.

Buh still counting dou. Smiles
Re: Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) by dachaste(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Expsbterror:

Perfect and dopest answer. Funny enough, it's supposedly coming from a fellow lady.. U killed it. Nice wans.

Lolz. Tankhyuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.