Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39404 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
This whole exercise is becoming tiring to be honest. If they want to do a thorough job, why not compare these spending against preceding governments.

Don't get me wrong, I am not holding forte for GEJ's administration, neither do I support needless waste of public funds Cum trust. But the fact remains that our past leaders have been nothing but some bunch of visionless and heartless looters.

This present exercise if pursued, will consume a lot of the present actors.
You don't need to compare to nail these thieves. Question is 'Is the office of the NSA a cash office that allows for dishing out funds?'

As it stands, Dasuki is doing very well opening up and those he transacted with are not doing bad in stating facts and figures. If you like, defend Jonathan to high heavens, if he's guilty at the end, he'll be judged and tried.

2016 will witness many 'powerful' people go to jail.

NB: I'm dying to know when AyoBlings would be mentioned and the roles he played.

17 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by sandraokosun1: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2015
In as much as some p
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Bellfun(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
AnOlAd:
What is all this for God sake

Abeg the whole tin just tire me o!...haba! Just sharing money like say na pure water dem dey share!
These guys are heartless!

7 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Bellfun(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
Atleast we all know GEJ operated the most corrupted government in Nigeria history

I've said it before,that GEJ govt is way way more corrupt than the notorious Abacha regime! Chai Jonah has really damaged this country(even to the 3rd and 4th generation to come!)
How I wished we have anti-corruption practices as that of China!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Bellfun(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
ademega:
next year is going to be a year of jail for looters

My brother, na so me sef dey pray o..!ut the Judiciary is Buhari's biggest problem,they might frustrate the anti-corruption campaign...

5 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by amaechi1: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Anyone who thinks that the probe into the armsgate is a distraction is simply telling Nigerian that they do not deserve to know how their money is been spent and lives that are lost deserve to die. Nigerians are victims of corruption.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by pat077: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Dasuki d father xmas must rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by seedorfg(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Hehehehehehe much like dasuki is our president then, dasuki baba keresimesi, our treasury been distributed and sharing since 1800.AD

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by osazeeblue01: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ademega(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Bellfun:

My brother, na so me sef dey pray o..!ut the Judiciary is Buhari's biggest problem,they might frustrate the anti-corruption campaign...

that has been the cry of everybody, I am confident they will adjust too. and fall in line with the fight from their own ends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Look at how these northerners have ruined this country.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by allthingsgood: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2015
See how they are all shamelessly confessing! The fear of Buhari is truly the beginning of wisdom. God has finally heard the cries of Nigerians. Even those that are resisting the idea of change will eventually come to understand Buhari's motives for Nigeria are for good!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ogoplus: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2015

I hope the file being referred to is now in EFCC custody......

If not the file will soon vanish, otherwise we will not be surprised if fire guts the office where the file is very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by chidiandre(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
this dude is singing....we need people like u abeg snitch o snitch....after they will tell me Jonathan was a good president....thunder fire anybody that will open their mouth and say it again

7 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by malikisah: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
seunmsg:
These revelations are really becoming weird and incredible. So, ONSA operates a strong room full of cash when it is not a bank. What happened to the federal government's e-payment policy? No government agency is supposed to make any cash payment with the introduction of GIFMIS and e-payment. Apart from corruption and money laundry charges, all those involved should also be tried for gross violation of federal governments financial regulations.
oh boy, yu sabi speak grammar o!

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
How much was Amaechi et al giving Buhari daily for his presidential campaign.
Abi that does not matter in Buhari's selective anti-CORRUPTION fight

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Holyman3(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
From what i read here, only the Abokis and Alhajis were sharing our money.

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by malikisah: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
egift:
Dasuki: PDP's ATM. Even Sambo got paid to remain a ghost worker.
lol
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dotune(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
1. Can u see Misappropriation of funds?

2. Can u see why Naira is falling against the dollar on a daily basis?

3. Can you see that GEJ, Iweala and Madueke are not saints?

4. Can we begin to reason rationally now and attack the source of our problem and not be sentimental about it?

5. Can u see that Fayose is not talking again?
6. Can u see why all those awards given to GEJ may be withdrawn?
7. Can u see why Buhari keeps saying they have milked this country dry?
8. Can u see how PDP have almost ruined this nation?
9. What are the policies that PDP govt laid down to strengthen our economy when oil was sold for $150 per barrel?
10. Can you see that we need to pray and support the president and not call him dullard again?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Akinz0126(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Death penalty for looters.its now or never.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mokane28: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
I dey tells u oo na just NSA we dey oo, Nigerians would have heard nwii had Jonathan win again
kITATITA:
This is just the office of the NSA; there could be mass revolution when it gets to NNPC
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by malikisah: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Realisticman:
My greatest surprise is all these Northern bigwigs who involved themselves in the 'destruction' of their region. How on earth can these beasts now be entrusted with the lives of other Nigerians? Can we see the reasons why some Nigerians want to pull out of the this country? The black man is black to the heart!
na wah o!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by engrshakespeare: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

You are right about this one thing in your life, you are the only one.

22 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Ariyke: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
DonLo:
If for only this reason Buhari won, I'm satisfied.
honestly I am too they really are bent on milking the country dry
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Afritop(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Some Nigerians are some of the reasons why this country is still corrupt and backward. Imagine the fact that some Nigerians went the extra mile and clamour that this set of people should remain in power no matter the economic situation and yet they will be the first to point out what is wrong in the country

8 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by malikisah: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
abrahamsom:
What If JEG had won Nigeria is rising, again!
amen!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by qplus(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2015
We may soon hear that Linda Ikeji got 1Billion Naira in the sharing.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by nobeku: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2015
mazzi:
This same Line of diversion of attention is becoming lame please! Bubu and his team of Liars should diversify in their Lying job.ndi ara
I see that STEWPEEDITY and IGNORANCE is endemic in your nucleus family... OKPO!

15 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by malikisah: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2015
DonLo:
If for only this reason Buhari won, I'm satisfied.
God bless you
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by kizizone(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2015
it is obvious that the Northerner's are the most corrupt in this country. let them stop killing the Igbo.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee3(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2015
anonimi:
How much was Amaechi et al giving Buhari daily for his presidential campaign.
Abi that does not matter in Buhari's selective anti-CORRUPTION fight

Are you fucking insane? Must you post this gibberish on every thread to make a non existing point?

8 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by saintfizzo(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Get a visa bro grin
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.