Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39405 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee(f): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2015
0rex:
Except corrupt people are held accountable for their past actions, Nigeria can never progress.
PMB is right on track. God bless & protect him.

I wonder.

How can Nigeria progress without finding, exposing and blocking the areas of systemic financial leakage in government and the larger economy.

Judging from what many are saying, which suggest how they are thinking, most Nigerians don't appreciate the decay in Nigeria and as such do not see any need for change. Unfortunately because of their shallow mindedness they are enjoying a false comfort in the misery called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dabossman(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Emmagenius:

INCREDIBLE?. My friend,that means UNBELIEVEABLE.stop using words you don't know the meaning

Calm down, English major. To the sane mind and in a sane society, everything we have read and heard about this "Armsgate" actually comes across as being unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by omakay(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2015
If recovery of funds is this sensational to the general public and not conviction due to offences committed, then i must find my way to a public post/office.

Me sef go loot funds, invest the funds to generate profit for myself, then return the capital (looted funds) when the next administration comes calling.

Cos am getting very confused as to what the punishment for financial crimes in this country is.

1,Recovery of looted funds.

2, Life imprisonment, Execution.....
let me add my own

3,Inability of family, friends, close relatives of offenders to hold any public/official post for the next 10 adminstrations.

Is it all of the above or just the first one?

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by citizenY(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Sanchez01:

You don't need to compare to nail these thieves. Question is 'Is the office of the NSA a cash office that allows for dishing out funds?'

As it stands, Dasuki is doing very well opening up and those he transacted with are not doing bad in stating facts and figures. If you like, defend Jonathan to high heavens, if he's guilty at the end, he'll be judged and tried.

2016 will witness many 'powerful' people go to jail.

NB: I'm dying to know when AyoBlings would be mentioned and the roles he played.

Stop it.... Bling blings no get time to play that game called "MONOPOLY". He is a service provider... logistics by Hallelujah Airways.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Coldfeets: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2015
O boy! This people really really dealt with us! Chai!

One thing I am having a great difficulty in understanding is what goes on in the minds of these looters.

What makes them think they won't be found out one day?

Does it mean nothing in their sick mind ever tells to stop at some point?

Why can't they just invest the money they have already stolen into something profitable and stay away from further looting or does it mean looting is very addictive?

Do they ever consider how their public image will be like if eventually their crime is ever found out?

Do they ever think about the numerous lives they are rendering worthless by their despicable acts of looting?

Man, it all boils down to one thing.

Honestly, I think looters are really really very dumb.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by oglalasioux(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
Fighting corruption is indeed top in the change agenda.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Kai. These northerners really fleece Nigeria big time. Check the names. Capitalising on Jonathan's inexperience .Now they've all migrated to EePhiSee to continue doing what they know how to do best - feeding fat on our commonwealth. And giving some crumbs to the Yellowbars. The Hebrews can make do with any leftovers.

Small by small you will come.

Now it's no longer witchunting, it's "These northerners really fleece Nigeria big time. Check the names".

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Dharnchuks(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2015

“The amounts and frequency of payments to the beneficiaries as well as the list of other beneficiaries are in the cash payment files"
I hope and pray that we will not hear, that these files have disappeared tomorrow.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by raybenbaka(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2015
jomoh:
Web of scandal
you can say that

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by vinnex: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2015
please, i am waiting for the comment of one Hon/Mr Doyin Okupe on the alligations on him.....
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee(f): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Coldfeets:
O boy! This people really really dealt with us! Chai!

One thing I am having a great difficulty in understanding is what goes on in the minds of these looters.

What makes them think they won't be found out one day?

Does it mean nothing in their sick mind ever tells to stop at some point?

Why can't they just invest the money they have already stolen into something profitable and stay away from further looting or does it mean looting is very addictive?

Do they ever consider how their public image will be like if eventually their crime is ever found out?

Do they ever think about the numerous lives they are rendering worthless by their despicable acts of looting?

Man, it all boils down to one thing.

Honestly, I think looters are really really very dumb.

They actually believed pdp will continue to rule as long as they have access to the treasury. In that way their security is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Larryfest(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Times like dis is when i wud av luvd d military parol no too much probing n dragin just make dem refund d loot as dey rat each oda out n face firing squad....and for dose who dnt see anytin rong in all dis even when d bad guys ar actually admitting der role in dis u av got a serious fundamental problem.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2015
They keep quoting Billions and Millions.....Lord Save our Nation.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Never knew Dasuki doubles as finance minister during d last administration. I wonder if it was his responsibility to do so. wetin we no go c for dis obodo nigeria
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Emmagenius:

INCREDIBLE?. My friend,that means UNBELIEVEABLE.stop using words you don't know the meaning

So, if you substitute unbelievable with incredible in my post, it doesn't make sense to you right? Why not keep shut if you have nothing to say about the topic.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
GEJ government will probably go down as one of the worst when it comes to corruption in Nigeria. This is becoming a joke and national calamity for this kind of corruption going on unchecked. I hope Nigeria can recover. There is no amount of greed that warrants turning the national treasury to a personal piggy bank. I wish the youths will rise up to deliver a strong opposition to all this worthless Neanderthals destroying their future.
You are right, Only because no one tried probing Obasanjo's, IBB, Abacha etc.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee(f): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2015
emmanuelpopson:

on point bro.. are the youths ready to lead? Are they united to wrestle power from these cabals?

CAPITAL YES. NNAMDI KANU IS THERE; LEADING BIAFRA YOUTHS TO NOWHERE.

THAT'S THE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA FOR YOU. HOW WILL POWER GET TO THOSE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE IT, NOT TO TALK OF WORKING TO OBTAIN IT.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2015
honeywealth75:

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/12/ex-vp-namadi-sambo-received-monthly-stipends-of-n20m-from-dasuki/
D files containing d transactions shld b protected from Arsonists. I dnt trust dis pple at all.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee(f): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2015
chisco82:

You are right, Only because no one tried probing Obasanjo's, IBB, Abacha etc.

Who will probe what he/she is interested in? Who will probe a legacy that runs in his blood? What he/she perceives as normal and good?

Come on! Grow up. make sense!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by initiate: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2015
chei!!!! all these money they are sharing

how can anyone now blame noi
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by stevecantrell: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2015
DonLo:
If for only this reason Buhari won, I'm satisfied.

Oh boy !

If we were so unlucky and Jona won again, we would never know these things...

-Diezani would still be a healthy looking oil minister

-Ngozi would continue to tell us "tighten your belt"

-Dasuki would still be the unofficial treasurer to FGN

-Patience would still be making us laff

-BH would have crossed the Niger by now..while GEJ continues to set committee after committee...

Thank God, PMB won...at least we know we had no govt in the last 6 years and we now go back to the drawing board.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
Dey there dey critisize d person wey go change ur life. If na Jona stil b president, na for refuse dumping site u for dey search for food. Werey
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2015
mazzi:
This same Line of diversion of attention is becoming lame please! Bubu and his team of Liars should diversify in their Lying job.ndi ara
Another jona in d making.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Tripleclick(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2015
MAY GOD PUNISH ANY BEAST THAT SAYS CORRUPTION KNOWS NO TRIBE.. IT ISBNOW SHOWN THAT NORTHERN AND YORUBA ELITES ARE THE BIGGEST THIEVES IN NIGERIA... ANY IDIOTZ THAT WILL CALL IGBOS GREEDY AGAIN.. MAY GOD SCATTER HIM IR HER...... YOURABASTARD AND HAUSAMORONS
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by heryour64(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Haaaaaaaa Jona.........Jonathan ure a week leader.......God will punish U
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
This whole exercise is becoming tiring to be honest. If they want to do a thorough job, why not compare these spending against preceding governments.

Don't get me wrong, I am not holding forte for GEJ's administration, neither do I support needless waste of public funds Cum trust. But the fact remains that our past leaders have been nothing but some bunch of visionless and heartless looters.

This present exercise if pursued, will consume a lot of the present actors.
How is dat ur problem if it consumes whoever.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2015
stuff46:
Have anyone been wondering why the Former NSA having been speaking about this whole issue since his detention?
No, but we ar eager to hear it frm u sir
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Babajk(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2015
What u guys don't understand is that d government of Gej fought corruption scientifically while this government is figthing it manually let's give kudos to gej even for nothing by introducing d ippis, tsa and so many other innvotions during his reign as president please.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Ndolarr: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
My interest in all of these is that looted funds should be recovered effectively, published for the purpose of transparency and a special account opened to keep the recovered funds. The funds should be used to finance the 2016 budget. Also, every looter should be jailed for a minimum of 5 years and they should be made to cater for their upkeep while in jail, including paying for room in prison. God bless Buhari and Osinbajo for being the 'real' breadth of fresh air in Nigeria
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by hush15: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2015
seunmsg:
These revelations are really becoming weird and incredible. So, ONSA operates a strong room full of cash when it is not a bank. What happened to the federal government's e-payment policy? No government agency is supposed to make any cash payment with the introduction of GIFMIS and e-payment. Apart from corruption and money laundry charges, all those involved should also be tried for gross violation of federal governments financial regulations.

Are you minding gullible Nigerians. I don't understand why anyone would expect a fair interpretation of what transpired truly, the true intent of what really happened during the last administration by a current opposition government who is bent on castigating an opposition party.

I really don't understand, the FG keep giving heir own interpretations and this is being carried as truths. All these monies, billions upon billions moving around and whistle blowing now, not then... atleast, these people whistle blowing where there then.

Neway, Nigerians are the architect of their own mishap cos of their biased and prejudicial nature.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.