Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39403 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by tefund(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
Atleast we all know GEJ operated the most corrupted government in Nigeria history
by the time all data have been released it would be the most corrupt in africa,under gej it was free for all looting
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by billyG(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Just see how GEJ & his thiefing PDP gang bust open our Treasury!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
stuff46:
Have anyone been wondering why the Former NSA having been speaking about this whole issue since his detention?
First, they seat him in a room and tell him that---based on the evidence---once he's charged to court he's never getting out of Prison and they might seek the death penalty because of the destruction and loss of human lives that can be linked to him and his actions.

Then, they let him see the clear truth of the whole situation : he's already convicted, a goner and it'll be a very, very long time before he's a free man again. So, the best he can do for himself is stay alive and make sure he doesn't lose every single property of his so his family doesn't die in penury. And the only way to do that is to cooperate and expose the other actors in the scheme.

He will be convicted, he will be sentenced to a very long prison stretch and almost all his properties will be seized. He knows it and he has come to terms with that. But at this point, Dasuki just doesn't want to die

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Raiders: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
eben28:

Mumu, u can say that because Obj's regime has not been probe yet. Wonder why he installed Yaradua so dat his loot will go undetected. If PMB was a saint he would have extended his probe to OBJ's regime else he should keep quiet. All politicians are the same-- selfish crooks with criminal mentality.
Rubbish.
Mumu, why didn't "saint" GEJ probe OBJ when he was president? So you want PMB to probe OBJ? You should have also suggested PMB to probe the 1960 government of Abubakar Tafewa Balewa and the colonial government of the British before independence . Its the responsibility for GEJ to probe OBJ just like OBJ probe his predessor Abacha government. PMB can only probe his predessor GEJ because its much easier to get evidence to prosecute them in court.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Naff24(f): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
stuff46:
Have anyone been wondering why the Former NSA having been speaking about this whole issue since his detention?
Simply bcz he was there ATM
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Raiders: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
dunlie:

with his cohorts from the north as the names mentioned implies.
who cares if his cohorts are from the north, south, US or the moon? GEJ and his government stole billions from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=jaybee post=40930218]

CAPITAL YES. NNAMDI KANU IS THERE; LEADING BIAFRA YOUTHS TO NOWHERE.

THAT'S THE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA FOR YOU. HOW WILL POWER GET TO THOSE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE IT, NOT TO TALK OF WORKING TO OBTAIN IT.[/quote

well, i wasn't referring to mass protest turned violence kind of leadership. i was advocating a platform where youths of integrity, trusted and foresighted will come on board the political scene and challenge these thieves,thereby enthroned unto good governance..
when, who, what, where,how are the questions i that need answers....
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
jaybee:

CAPITAL YES. NNAMDI KANU IS THERE; LEADING BIAFRA YOUTHS TO NOWHERE.

THAT'S THE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA FOR YOU. HOW WILL POWER GET TO THOSE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE IT, NOT TO TALK OF WORKING TO OBTAIN IT.

well, i wasn't referring to mass protest turned violence kind of leadership. i was advocating a platform where youths of integrity, trusted and foresighted will come on board the political scene and challenge these thieves,thereby enthroned unto good governance..
when, who, what, where,how are the questions i that need answers....
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by sabi99(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
This country has d craziest motherfucking political criminals in the whole world n beyond, God pls deliver us.....

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by expressglory: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

Mr Man,you are heartless and hopeless.You want them to sweep all these under the carpet? Do you really wish your generation well?How can you call all these distractions? Are you in your right senses? Or are you pretending to be a fool? Even fools will not call all these DISTRACTIONS! I suggest you should delete your comment.Whoever you are,that come comment is a shame on your generation...dead,living and the yet unborn!

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by nokingasgod: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
AnOlAd:
What is all this for God sake

It's National Bonanza now, its a crime against personal development and a sin for some of us, despite our ''over-sabi'' to have missed the manna!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by eben28(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
Mumu, why didn't "saint" GEJ probe OBJ when he was president? So you want PMB to probe OBJ? You should have also suggested PMB to probe the 1960 government of Abubakar Tafewa Balewa and the colonial government of the British before independence . Its the responsibility for GEJ to probe OBJ just like OBJ probe his predessor Abacha government. PMB can only probe his predessor GEJ because its much easier to get evidence to prosecute them in court.
Mufu, u fail to understand that politicians dont hunt their party members. If GEj had decamped to APC after the election he would have been left alone unprobed like Amaechi.
OBJ was a PDP member until d eve of the election. You know why? Think like a criminal, oh sorry, I mean as a politician then u would understand why.
No politician is clean. They are all corrupt. The good ones get influenced wen they get there.
Rubbish
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by donodion(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sanchez01:

Obviously you are the only one. And truth be told, it's not important to post since you have nothing meaningful to dish out. Perhaps you would have been so deep in this if you had a soldier as a relative. For crying out loud, we're talking about the single-handed råpe of a country by some so-called bigwigs cum miscreants who have shared the Nations' money like some sports bet winnings.

The evidences are stronger than it was and the ground seems to be crumbling from being a well to a lake. For all it's worth, I'm beginning to see reasons PEJ was worried about her husband languishing in jail. Olisa Metuh has since kept shut because he understands that this is not just a propaganda. NOI who used to run her mouth anyhow has played the role of Pontius Pilate; GEJ is mute and has been roped in already as by NOI.

In the words of the president; "Don't fear me, fear the consequences of your actions."

Booyaka!.Baang!!!!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
GEJ government will probably go down as one of the worst when it comes to corruption in Nigeria. This is becoming a joke and national calamity for this kind of corruption going on unchecked. I hope Nigeria can recover. There is no amount of greed that warrants turning the national treasury to a personal piggy bank. I wish the youths will rise up to deliver a strong opposition to all this worthless Neanderthals destroying their future.

This is exactly how all the state governments are run. So stop all the noise.

It is not a surprise to me. Nigerians lack fiscal responsibility. Just give them money, then you see their true color.

From the Ministers, to Governors, to their special advisers, commissioners and Perm Secs. Government money is their personal money.

Governors under Buhari are doing thesame thing..
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by nworanco(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=Realisticman post=40924869]My greatest surprise is all these Northern bigwigs who involved themselves in the 'destruction' of their region. How on earth can these beasts now be entrusted with the lives of other Nigerians? Can we see the reasons why some Nigerians want to pull out of the this country? The black man is black to the heart![/quote

Don't be surprise anymore Northerners since time
immemorial had been destroying Nigeria, due to ignorancy among them they are truely half baked to compare the old eastern region especially the Igbos. This why the Eastern region are clarmouring for cessation.
Think about, Abokis drawing us backwardness since the time of ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA as prime minister. Being schemed by evil colonial British govt, not my master, Because my forefathers resisted them thats when they realised how knowledgeable they the (IGBOS) are.
Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Fourwinds: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
nonsense post.!!! how is probe a distraction. a responsible government will probe anything dat is not clear to it...dats was what GEJ failed to do and was called d clueless one
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Lucasbalo(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Naughtysite:

This is exactly how all the state governments are run. So stop all the noise.

It is not a surprise to me. Nigerians lack fiscal responsibility. Just give them money, then you see their true color.

From the Ministers, to Governors, to their special advisers, commissioners and Perm Secs. Government money is their personal money.

Governors under Buhari are doing thesame thing..
That's why Nigeria is going to be a perpetual third world nation. Citizens accepting the fraud and corruption of the ruling elites. With your kind of thinking, the country is doomed. I don't care if Buhari and his cohorts are probed either. The allegiance should be to the nation not to the political elites. That's the difference between Western Countries and Third world Countries.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ubyways(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2015
chaii I weep for myself n my unborn.. Gel administration sha
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by eben28(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Raiders:
I'm sorry for calling you mumu. Dont be offended.
It's not wise to quarrel over someone else's business who doesnt care about us.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Dolarman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
drberry:

Now I know you are a Bastard!!! Should he use his teeth to reform Nigeria's economy? Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Drabrah(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
BlackBaron:
Some of these stories are so weird and sound incredible that I don't want to believe it's true. NSA simply added 'department of finance' to its portfolio?!

When we start seeing convictions of big wigs, I'll be a believer.
Starting wt #BukolaSaraki

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.