Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39409 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by boojwa(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2015
The Buhari Trilogy (ACTION) parental guidance not neccesary
-Season 1 duration 4Years.
Rated Number 1 on the Nigerian Box Office. grin
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Bolaadu(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Nigerians we never see anything by d time dey go to NNPC.Jonathan broda frm SS will go and bomb is house becos I know u pple don't like cheating.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by gabbytabby: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Let them just handover the money make we use am for infrastructure development.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by menxer: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Hehehehehe
It's like you never know what the change agenda is?

Fishing out the looters of our national treasury is part of that agenda.

drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by TimeManager(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2015
We Are Fighting Corruption With Technology- Okonjo Iweala. Corruption Is Overrated-Gej No Be Lie Na True!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by openeye693: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2015
In Islam a thief has his hands cut off. In Nigeria in Zamfara a thief had his hand cut off for stealing something worth less than N5000. According to Islam what should be the punishment for stealing massive amounts of money? These people stole money that they did not need and caused the deaths of countless Nigerians......... What do you think
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ifihearam: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
How much you come chop?
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by monlawal(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2015
I weep for my country. I'm sad hearing this because we are talking of only ONSA. What if it gets to NNPC, Finance, power and other top ministries? Hot tears rolling down my eyes
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Elxandre(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you fucking insane? Must you post this gibberish on every thread to make a non existing point?

He actually has a point.
Forget the publicity this the current anti corruption campaign is being given, all Nigerian governments have been very corrupt.
This current campaign may actually be selective, but it's welcome by me nevertheless.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by oyetunder(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days generosity
End time gang of looters! Like their Biblical fathers, they had crucified Nigeria...we now need the power of resurrection
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2015
oyetunder:
End time gang of looters! Like their Biblical fathers, they had crucified Nigeria...we now need the power of resurrection

Hm! Last Days hot temper

Last Days!

Last Days!! You'd better recognize
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by GOFRONT(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Larynx(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Shay weyrey ni e ni Abi u no fit read ni Eleriburuku ma ni Bobo yii keh... This pple ve just ruin this country.... If not for God intervention, whr will Nigeria be today if Bros J return to office...... Chai #in mama peace voice # No wonder she said she doesn't wanna feed GEJ in prison
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Keegan: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
kizizone:
it is obvious that the Northerner's are the most corrupt in this country. let them stop killing the Igbo.

Fool, this is just a tip of the iceberg. Its a gradual process and remember this is just about the NSA by the time they get to NNPC and others you will get it. Anybody can cry, wail and curse, we are getting to the root of this madness.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dammytosh: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
seunmsg:
These revelations are really becoming weird and incredible. So, ONSA operates a strong room full of cash when it is not a bank. What happened to the federal government's e-payment policy? No government agency is supposed to make any cash payment with the introduction of GIFMIS and e-payment. Apart from corruption and money laundry charges, all those involved should also be tried for gross violation of federal governments financial regulations.

It is pure stealing

They thought the money will never be traced.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dammytosh: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Larynx:
Shay weyrey ni e ni Abi u no fit read ni Eleriburuku ma ni Bobo yii keh... This pple ve just ruin this country.... If not for God intervention, whr will Nigeria be today if Bros J return to office...... Chai #in mama peace voice # No wonder she said she doesn't wanna feed GEJ in prison
LOL

Baba were ni
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Keegan: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2015
agarawu23:
Gburu ma fa igbo
Iyen gan la nfe

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dammytosh: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2015
mavany:

No need mentioning me biko.
Keeping on FEARING lol,
Errrhhhmmmm , how do I Join PDP already.

With a barrel of oil @37 USD and 260 naira to 1 USD, My president is a Miracle worker!!!

Shows how dumb u are.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
seunmsg:
These revelations are really becoming weird and incredible. So, ONSA operates a strong room full of cash when it is not a bank. What happened to the federal government's e-payment policy? No government agency is supposed to make any cash payment with the introduction of GIFMIS and e-payment. Apart from corruption and money laundry charges, all those involved should also be tried for gross violation of federal governments financial regulations.

INCREDIBLE?. My friend,that means UNBELIEVEABLE.stop using words you don't know the meaning
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by jaybee3(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:

He actually has a point.
Forget the publicity this the current anti corruption campaign is being given, all Nigerian governments have been very corrupt.
This current campaign may actually be selective, but it's welcome by me nevertheless.

He stopped having a point when he started spamming each and every corruption thread with that picture
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Magnitki: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Incredible revelation. My biggest problem is all this people with sentiment who would never allow their tribe's men to be punished for for Nigeria to cleansed for once.

We pray that Almighty God will give PMB the courage to continue with the anticorruption war.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mbulela: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2015
The office housing the files in question will soon get burnt
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Kunlwal1000: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2015
What? These people are just very callous. None of them should go unpunished
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dabossman(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Semper247:

Just shut up and get sense. What'sthe change about if all these mammoth corruption cases are overlooked? Have u imagined what a billion Naira investment would have done in ur life? If u are tired of this admimistration, Ghana is not far, u can relocate.......nonsense!

HABA BROS! Ghana is far o! When Benin Republic and Cameroon are just next door.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by StOla: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
ayemerbarth:
I am Begining to think Dasuki was the minister of Finance and Ngozi the minister of state. For finance.

Indeed!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by micchi(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
seunmsg:
it is only senseless person that Will believe in buhari anti-curroption campaigns
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by nduchucks: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Na only Dasuki waka come? embarassed

I am deeply saddeded and disappointed in Dasuki. I grew up with, and went to school with members of his family and believe you me, this family is a very rich family. When we graduated from secondary school, many of the said family members I referred to were already driving assorted Mercedes Benz cars and had the option to go to any higher institution anywhere in the world.

These family members were the most decent, God fearing people you'll ever want to meet. Why this Dasuki decided to conduct himelf in this criminal manner and soil the family name is beyond my comprehension.

SMH
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mbulela: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2015
ayemerbarth:
I am Begining to think Dasuki was the minister of Finance and Ngozi the minister of state. For finance.
You are a wicked guy
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Tycike: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=slimmy05 post=40926552]Look at how these northerners have ruined this country. [/quote l Hey stop it. Don't bring ethnicity here.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by HighQue007: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:

Why are you so heartless?

Do you know how many lives that have been lost due to this people greediness??

Are you a Nigerian?

If PMB administration would spend its 4yrs jailing this criminals..its enough.

They are certified theieves and blood suckers..
they didnt equip our Army and yet they gave them dealth sentence for not fighting BH without them supplying arms and you are still supporting them??...OMG!

I am ashame of people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by MOOJIMOH(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Sometimes I wonder how people reason, when the case started you all screamed witch hunting and propaganda. Dokpesi was said to have received 2.1B people like you said it was a lie, but fortunately the man showed us he lacked the lying part of politics and shot himself, I could remember someone collecting 4B or thereabout and he told the whole nation its for spiritual purpose. Incase you don't know this $6B shared among those criminals were used judiciously do you think we would still hear anything like boko haram or do you think if that money was shared among 180Million Nigerians it won't go round Mind you this is only arms deal, there are more to be revealed by Dasuki and when the torchlight finally face NNPC you will know Nigeria is finished

Leave that fool alone, judging by his comment u could understand he has a corrupt tendency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.