Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39394 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by gigabyte13: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Dasuki NATIONAL SHARING ADVISER ( NSA) indeed. For those hailing this criminals, how l wish your fathers, uncles and brothers were among the soldiers kill in NE and those sentence to death,due to being poorly equipped, then you will know the level of blood shed by the wicked drunken master regime.

6 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Except corrupt people are held accountable for their past actions, Nigeria can never progress.
PMB is right on track. God bless & protect him.

6 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by nobeku: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2015
mazzi:
This same Line of diversion of attention is becoming lame please! Bubu and his team of Liars should diversify in their Lying job.ndi ara
I see that STEWPEEDITY and IGNORANCE is endemic in your nucleus family... OKPO!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2015
anonimi:
How much was Amaechi et al giving Buhari daily for his presidential campaign.
Abi that does not matter in Buhari's selective anti-CORRUPTION fight

How much did you hear/see them give sir?

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Semper247(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

Just shut up and get sense. What'sthe change about if all these mammoth corruption cases are overlooked? Have u imagined what a billion Naira investment would have done in ur life? If u are tired of this admimistration, Ghana is not far, u can relocate.......nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by agarawu23(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Gburu ma fa igbo

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by kinngie(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2015
I'm waiting for their persecution
Even if GEJ will be an example to others I don't care. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by symbianDON(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
oga you get mind o!! if you no even fear the people wey thief at least you suppose fear the big big amounts wey dem thief.....anyway sha you are very very very on your own o tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Ghandi12: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2015
I have a different perspective of the current approach. I believe the central mission should be loot recovery. We should not be incurring much legal bills in protracted proceedings to get them jailed.

Facts: We are broke - we need to avoid waste; these people have committed murder indirectly; records and evidences of all these transactions are intact; none of the accused is denying they collected money.

I really do not see the practical possibility of sending all these people to jail - it is complicated, especially, when the whole issue is tinged with political/tribal/ethnic sentiments. Maintaining these people in prison will also be a herculean task - Bode George, Rev. King, & Tafa Balogun unsettled prisons they were kept.

My recommended approach is to legally and efficiently retrieve every kobo collected by each of these people - they are rogues; without money they are harmless. Let's dispense with armsgate expeditiously there are many more loots to recover.

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by raph101(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2015
honeywealth75:

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/12/ex-vp-namadi-sambo-received-monthly-stipends-of-n20m-from-dasuki/
If all this is true... Then Dasuki must be planning an estate arena in hell... That guy is an atm

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2015
dotune:

2. Can u see why Naira is falling against the dollar on a daily basis?

Bro, today is Dec. 12, 2015 i.e almost SEVEN months since the dull, daft and dumb man fro Daura has been at WORK fighting and killing corruption in the MEDIA with many many STORIES of money refunded by past government officials, not so
Pray tell us how this revelation by one LOW level officer in a ministry of HISTORIC happenings is making our N260 exchange for just one US Dollar.
Thanks.

Many of the 200 million mumus in our country cannot see the DIVERSIONARY tactics of empty propaganda of this CONFUSED federal administration that cannot deliver on the LEAST campaign promise made to Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2015
wailers keep saying Dasuki and Jonathan are innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Dammnnnn!...Joe ain't just clueless, he's stinkingly corrupt! Thank God 4 change!

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by NOBODYY: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Seriously where is FFk??
Why is he not talking abt this??

3 Likes

Sambo D. and Sambo N. sef

Jonathan would be collecting double i.e N40mil from that office

Jonathan sef cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by rufaikoko(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2015
OTDR:
Dasuki and co. deserve death by firing squad, stealing billions of money that would've otherwise been used to save life of tens of thousands Nigerians from the menace of BH. Also it would be sacrilege to exonerate Jona from all these.
We have to get those money back before firing them. Chai!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by zingywingy: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2015
fool by NATURE.............ITS IN UR BLOOD. THE WAY TO STOP A ROTTEN YAM IS TO REMOVE THE ROTTEN PART....ANY OTHER EFFORT WILL GET IT ALL ROTTEN. PLEASE THINK
drberry:

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Harwoyeez(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
there's something u people fail to understand about all the revelations coming out, u claim u want bubu to take off when there's no fuel in car to run. Can a car run without fuel? Money runs d economy and if there's none, then expect d economy grounded

6 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2015
rufaikoko:
We have to get those money back before firing them. Chai!

Did you not listen to Buhari telling us that people have been returning money?
Never mind that he said the list will be published in 'the fullness of time'.
Never mind!
Never mind that our CBN and his own Minister of Finance do NOT know of such refunds.
Never mind!
Buubu and co must take us for mumus indeed. angry

egift:

Buhari spanking PDP with courage and integrity. Sai Buhari.

I am tempted to say that he who LAUGHS last, laughs best.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bello2527: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2015
GOD OF MERCY
NO WONDER GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN SAID STEALING IS NOT CURRUPTION
MAY GOD PUNISH ANY HUMAN SOUL THAT STILL BELIEVE GEJ NEVER LOOT NIGERIA TREASURY
THEY SHOULD BE KILLED BY STONES OR FIRE TO DEALTH
WHAT BAFFLES MOST IS SOME POOR PEDOFILES THAT IS STILL SUPPORTING GEJ AND HIS COHORTS.
CHANGE HAS COME AND MUST STAY
ANYBODY AGAINST CHANGES IN NIGERIA SHALL NO LIVE TO SEE THE CHANGE.

SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
SAY NO TO STEALING
SAY NO TO BRIBERY

SAY YES TO CHANGE
SAY YES TO REVOLUTION
SAY YES TO DEVELOPMENT

GOD BLESS CHANGE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
ONE LOVE MY COUNTRY
SUCCESS AND PROGRESS AWAIT US

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Never again will a clueless klepto/re.tard govern this country!!!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Michaelgates(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
U need to be killed for this rubbish u are saying

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by lailo: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2015
And someone was using technology to fight corruption!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Freemanan:
How much did you hear/see them give sir?

How much did YOU hear/see Sambo receive sir
Thanks.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Kai. These northerners really fleece Nigeria big time. Check the names. Capitalising on Jonathan's inexperience .Now they've all migrated to EePhiSee to continue doing what they know how to do best - feeding fat on our commonwealth. And giving some crumbs to the Yellowbars. The Hebrews can make do with any leftovers. I'm not a bigot but a realist.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by otokx(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
seunmsg:
These revelations are really becoming weird and incredible. So, ONSA operates a strong room full of cash when it is not a bank. What happened to the federal government's e-payment policy? No government agency is supposed to make any cash payment with the introduction of GIFMIS and e-payment. Apart from corruption and money laundry charges, all those involved should also be tried for gross violation of federal governments financial regulations.

Most times the rules are for the masses while the educated politicians have a field day. It is good GEJ kept paying all these bribes to the Hausa-Yoruba cartel; they will vomit it out.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
anonimi:

How much did YOU hear/see Sambo receive sir
Thanks.

I made no such proposition...

Please answer my question sir.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ThisMeansWAR: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Aufbauh:
Put politicians on minimum wage and see how things change fast.
this cartoon really capturedcaptured everything ..

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Freemanan:
I made no such proposition...

Please answer my question sir.

Why are you on this thread with other NLers if you did not make/align with the proposition of the OP that is the same as the report on Amaechi's $$$$$$$$ rain sharing to secure Buhari's APC nomination last December
Have you seen their denial of the sharing?
No.
Have they sued the newspaper for libel since 12 months ago?
No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Dacman(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
guy u are a big fool.....how can we move forward wen all dis money for moving forward is buried in another man backyard.....stupid idiot like u

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bettercreature(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2015
kITATITA:
This is just the office of the NSA; there could be mass revolution when it gets to NNPC
It's going to be messy,i forseen over 10,000 people going to jail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.