Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39392 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by padrey(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Haaaaaa don't really know what to say about...this people are heartless, wicked when millions of Nigerians are dining of hunger everyday some Cabal are milking money that supposed to be used for National SafetY (buying of Arm). when the less privileges are suffering in the means of plenty Nah thunder go kill you all...God Blessed Nigeria....
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Akanaz(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
When all these are happening in the office of the NSA. Can u imagine what will be revealed when the corruption search light reaches NNPC? may God help us o

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2015
jaybee:

Who will probe what he/she is interested in? Who will probe a legacy that runs in his blood? What he/she perceives as normal and good?

Come on! Grow up. make sense!
I don't even understand you ma, why the insult?
This is all about having the guts to do so.
Also being too kind.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by nkemjacob2(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
Atleast we all know GEJ operated the most corrupted government in Nigeria history
. MY dear u are wrong o, compare to what obasanjo, ibb has done gej is learning. Media over concentrated on jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dunlie: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
Atleast we all know GEJ operated the most corrupted government in Nigeria history

with his cohorts from the north as the names mentioned implies.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by deehusby60: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Story... please leave media Jailing. start actions make we see or you guys should just f**k off
honeywealth75:

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/12/ex-vp-namadi-sambo-received-monthly-stipends-of-n20m-from-dasuki/
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mbulela: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2015
nduchucks:
Na only Dasuki waka come? embarassed

I am deeply saddeded and disappointed in Dasuki. I grew up with, and went to school with members of his family and believe you me, this family is a very rich family. When we graduated from secondary school, many of the said family members I referred to were already driving assorted Mercedes Benz cars and had the option to go to any higher institution anywhere in the world.

These family members were the most decent, God fearing people you'll ever want to meet. Why this Dasuki decided to conduct himelf in this criminal manner and soil the family name is beyond my comprehension.

SMH

They are always like that. Appear pious in public while stealing our Commonwealth in secret. By the way, how did they come about the stupendous wealth you refer to?
We are tired of the rich simply explaining their wealth as being a result of having d work and God's grace.
We need more specific answers because it is beginning to look like every rich man in Nigeria is a thief

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2015
anonimi:

Why are you on this thread with other NLers if you did not make/align with the proposition of the OP that is the same as the report on Amaechi's $$$$$$$$ rain sharing to secure Buhari's APC nomination last December
Have you seen their denial of the sharing?
No.
Have they sued the newspaper for libel since 12 months ago?
No.

You just made a statement out of hate and partisan mindset... You can't even answer a simple question.

You just blamed the whole world for your problems and excuses.... Well, when you have a respond to my question do mention me.

Thanks.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by callmenow: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Witch hunt is all very well. Buhari needs to tell us the way forward. What is his fiscal and monetary policy? What are supply side and demand side stimuli or dynamics to pull the 160 million Nigerians living beneath the dreaded poverty line. NIGERIAN are looking at one man to save them from destruction. This is not democracy or progress. Regaling Nigeria with the former lot did or not is definitely what we do not need when 20000 people are needlessly dying daily from lack of basic needs.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Delegate(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Excuse me please Is this NSA Aboki Dept ?
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
mart2k:
How is dat ur problem if it consumes whoever.

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by emzila(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
THANK YOU GOD FOR SAVING THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU CANT THANK GOD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE, JUST THANK HIM FOR THINGS HE SAVED YOU FROM EVEN WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT. I KEEP ON ASKING WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN TO NIGERIA IF GEJ IS TO RULE FOR ANOTHER 4YEARS? NO WONDER BABANGIDA SAID THEY WERE SAINT DURING THEIR TIME CONSIDERING THE OUR MONEY WAS BEING LOOTED DURING GEJ ERA.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by hemanewton: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2015
and d action film continues
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Sanchez01: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
citizenY:

Stop it.... Bling blings no get time to play that game called "MONOPOLY". He is a service provider... logistics by Hallelujah Airways.
gringringringringrin
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Fearcom(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

You're calling all these dastardly revelations a distraction?? Not surprised at your response. Why do you think people from your place won't smell the Presidency? Yet you will say your people are victimsm

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by xavier047: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Seriously Sir... sad sad sad
empty propanganda you call this.....
Are you for real!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Cos you are at the very extreme of dumbness, daftness, dulling for posting this s**t about someone who is trying to tidy the mess left by our past looters......smh

anonimi:

Bro, today is Dec. 12, 2015 i.e almost SEVEN months since the dull, daft and dumb man fro Daura has been at WORK fighting and killing corruption in the MEDIA with many many STORIES of money refunded by past government officials, not so
Pray tell us how this revelation by one LOW level officer in a ministry of HISTORIC happenings is making our N260 exchange for just one US Dollar.
Thanks.

Many of the 200 million mumus in our country cannot see the DIVERSIONARY tactics of empty propaganda of this CONFUSED federal administration that cannot deliver on the LEAST campaign promise made to Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by AleAirHub(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thunderstorms will go after them one by one... After all these our youths will still be use as their thug, what a pity. Chai
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by saintfederic: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
handie:
Thank God for APC, Buhari and everyone who worked for change. We would've woken up one morning, switch on our radio sets and hear that Nigeria has been sold out to Angola... Anyone who'll call Jonathan his hero again ehn,..... His ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian but it's worth every kobo of our commonwealth. Kai Jonathan
he is my hero. that can lie and twist story for Africa
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by saintfederic: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
I disagree cause the source of this news is clearly to destroy the image of PDP/Gej same thing they tried doing with Ben Bruce but he was smarter
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by myselfonly: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
The real sponsors of the Boko Haram menace are being exposed each passing day.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by t2luv1: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
GEJ government will probably go down as one of the worst when it comes to corruption in Nigeria. This is becoming a joke and national calamity for this kind of corruption going on unchecked. I hope Nigeria can recover. There is no amount of greed that warrants turning the national treasury to a personal piggy bank. I wish the youths will rise up to deliver a strong opposition to all this worthless Neanderthals destroying their future.

Wetin GEJ get do with this?. All the names wey in this article na so so Fulani/Hausa people. Chai this Fulani people don graduate to higher level thieves stealing all the oil money from SS, and SE. There is God oooo.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by mart2k(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

I like d pix
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bigeagleeye(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
I hate to hate but really you've left me with little or no option! A building crashed in total collapse and they called you to be the new site engineer, will you be seeing to have sense if you say because there is no time the bricklayers should simply build on d debris?
Let's always reason things deep, why do you hate to see corrupt people brought to book? What do we lose as masses if d politicians are fighting themselves and reducing loots?
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bigeagleeye(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
I hate to hate but really you've left me with little or no option! A building crashed in total collapse and they called you to be the new site engineer, will you be seeing to have sense if you say because there is no time the bricklayers should simply build on d debris?
Let's always reason things deep, why do you hate to see corrupt people brought to book? What do we lose as masses if d politicians are fighting themselves and reducing loots?
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bigeagleeye(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
saintfederic:
I disagree cause the source of this news is clearly to destroy the image of PDP/Gej same thing they tried doing with Ben Bruce but he was smarter
If okonjo said she gave 300m dollars as approved by President to Dasuki and the whole story is unending like ds.. I think d Nigerian youths should just keep their disbeliefs to themselves and let d people been 'maligned' prove themselves!
Be a GEJ or another politician's apologist to your own peril, I have seen them laugh off the common men's foolishness before, I know how selfish and heartless they can be!
Why have they not accused my dad or your mum..if all they are doing is to witch-hunt? Probably because my dad and your mum are not witches, so they can't be afraid of hunters! Simply ask yourself lastly, what are we losing as masses when these politicians fight dirty?
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bigeagleeye(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
anonimi:

Bro, today is Dec. 12, 2015 i.e almost SEVEN months since the dull, daft and dumb man fro Daura has been at WORK fighting and killing corruption in the MEDIA with many many STORIES of money refunded by past government officials, not so
Pray tell us how this revelation by one LOW level officer in a ministry of HISTORIC happenings is making our N260 exchange for just one US Dollar.
Thanks.

Many of the 200 million mumus in our country cannot see the DIVERSIONARY tactics of empty propaganda of this CONFUSED federal administration that cannot deliver on the LEAST campaign promise made to Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

By the way, why do you freely from your heart call the president of a nation names like ds? I fear for ur already gloomy future...ds is Africa and respect for elders is part of the deal..go and read Nnamdi Azikiwe's reply to Chuba Okadigbo when the latter insulted him and check out how it all ended for both of them! Nobody has a future without been grounded in the past, be a student of history it will help your ministry! Candidly from me to you!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Eziachi: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesus Christ!!
These guys just looted Nigeria. It's awfully unbelievable. You can just see the dark cloud gradually circling over Jonathan's head. It's only a matter of time before he is picked up.
I was emphatic far back in 2012 that Jonathan may be the first of many corrupt Nigerian heads of states to go to prison for corruption. It doesn't look far fetched now with the look of things.
If these guys had been returned for another four years, no one could have predicted what they would have turned Nigeria into.
No wonder they did everything and sabotaged the normal hand over process to the incoming government. And we can now see why Buhari took his time to collect vital informations from civil servants before appointing political ministers. Am absolutely speechless!!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ujadonald: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
These are the peopl who masturbate on our progressive democracy, when you Nigerian youths can't stand out to insist on accountability and good governance when a Government is letting you know what happened and how bad it was u stand up and open ur ignorant mouth to give useless comments.. #nigeriansdeservetoknowall
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Eziachi: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
saintfederic:
he is my hero. that can lie and twist story for Africa
Some of you are still living in fools paradise. You should be bad rather than gullibly calling some outright rogues your heroes. What can happen to you people before you wake up and be mad?
I can now actually understand why the likes of Mugabe has support among hungry and skeletal looking Zimbabweans.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by DTaj: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:

You can say that again, Raiders!

We've been saying this since May 29 2015 but some bigots, ethnic and religious jingoists here on Nairaland and elsewhere, who unfortunately are common Nigerians like us who are being deprived of social services by these same rogues, are defending them!

Nigeria is the only country (in the civilized world at least) who will be defending their oppressors and corrupt people simply because the oppressor belong to their tribe or religion!

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get! Incredible!

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by DTaj: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:

The award of the 'Most Stupid Human Being Online' should go to you!

You referred to this issue as 'these distractions'? It is people like you who make others insult Nigerians as people with low IQ!

A bunch of looters mortgaged your future (and probably the future of your generations yet unborn) by mindless looting for the benefit of their own families and all you can say about their arraignment in court by a focused government is this? Just because you belong to Jonathan's party, tribe, or religion

Some humans are better not born! You are one of them!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by billyG(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
honeywealth75:

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/12/ex-vp-namadi-sambo-received-monthly-stipends-of-n20m-from-dasuki/
Chei!Gullible jobless Goats will b shouting up PDP while they stole our common wealth.Dasuki Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.