Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76923 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

Who begged you? When? At where? Show me the comment I begged you.

May thunder strike you there. Pig.
. You have forgotten. Check your post. Thunder will strikr your mother to death. He goat.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

Who begged you? When? At where? Show me the comment I begged you.

May thunder strike you there. Pig.
. You have forgotten. Check your post. Thunder will strike your olosho mother to death. He goat.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I was expecting d result frm d doctor. It seems u havnt been to see a doctor as i recommended for u. Why?? Dont u want ur madness to be cured??
. Has your mother done her check up lately? Cos it seems your olosho mother insanity is running out of hand. Oloriburuku. Omo aja. Weree
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

You're a pig. Get off your stinky self away from me.
. Your mother is a pig. You are a dead goat. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing me. Ori e ti daru. Omo olosho. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Has your mother done her check up lately? Cos it seems your olosho mother insanity is running out of hand. Oloriburuku. Omo aja. Weree
let me just hav pity on u, I wont reply u again. I dont want someone to commit suicide. I hope u hav learnt ur lesson, next time watch how u talk to pple. Bye...
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is a pig. You are a dead goat. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing me. Ori e ti daru. Omo olosho. Eranko

The imbecilic inbreeding is too much in your family.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You have forgotten. Check your post. Thunder will strike your olosho mother to death. He goat.

Go and suck on your father's diick. As you know how to do best. Nkita.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

Go and suck on your father's diick. As you know how to do best. Nkita.
. Were. Continue sucking your mother maggot infested pussy. Ode. Ori e ti buru. Eranko. undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
MoneypassGod:
let me just hav pity on u, I wont reply u again. I dont want someone to commit suicide. I hope u hav learnt ur lesson, next time watch how u talk to pple. Bye...
. Your pathetic mother will commit sucide before the end of this month. Pity who? Your mother wey dem don Bleep tire for your village? Or you father wey dey steal for oshodi oloriburuku ni iya re. Go and jump into the third mainland brigde. Eranko. Son of a bi.tchspits on your mothers head. Were
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

The imbecilic inbreeding is too much in your family.
. Your generation is cursed. I can see you are a complete idiot. Go to hell. Fool
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your generation is cursed. I can see you are a complete idiot. Go to hell. Fool

You mean your diminished generation? Bi'tch keep barking.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Were. Continue sucking your mother maggot infested pussy. Ode. Ori e ti buru. Eranko. undecided

Who will insert his diick in your stinky kitty cat? I pity that person because you will infect that person with AIDS. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

You mean your diminished generation? Bi'tch keep barking.
. Were ni iya re. Your generation is doomed. Oloshi
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrBasketball:

Who will insert his diick in your stinky kitty cat? I pity that person because you will infect that person with AIDS. embarassed
. ALl the members of your family are seropositive. Do you know the meaning. Fool. Go suck your mother maggot infested pu.ssy. Oloriburuku. Aye e ti baje
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Omotayojohn: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
agugi01:
How are u sure the ladies are been honesty... Lots of them.double date and shit to make.money and they believe they are smart... Go check how many of them carry pregnancy without sure of the real.owner but to push it on one guy because he believes he love the lady...so ladies are more at deceitful side ...even when they see a guy that is ready to take them, they still wana Bleep around ...so stop pity them ok

Very useless girls .
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Syphonn(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2017
“Some Men are scums but I’m keeping my own virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by VERDA: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2017
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

Well...if the guy was comfortable enough to take care of a family fine,if not I see no reason you should be angry with him,na sand una go chop?.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by movid(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2017
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.
So sad..why not let me change that opinion and make u happy again.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by omoharry(f): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Obynolee post=40932428]As if the long and fat dick is better..alot of women would run away from such guy..so it is not that

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by omoharry(f): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
torqque7:

And u wander why someone wasted 6years of ur life Abi?with the kind foul mouth way u get,I pity u,cursing peoples mothers up and down and looking for a horses dick to fvck u,good luck..if u don't turn a new leaf I can assure u no man will look ur way or take u seriously..u sound very RAZZ
ouch!! that was harsh. undecided undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
omoharry:
ouch!! that was harsh. undecided undecided

Lol was just trying to be honest and not mean wink
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by emanuel062: 7:44pm On May 29, 2021
here to read comment o ���

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.