Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76925 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ronaldbecky(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Who is fooling who grin
lolz, abi.. end time wait
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
marvelck:
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or

looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!
what if the guy never get a good job, cos thesame so call caring girl will fraustrate life out of the poor dude, or what u have to say wth curent situation in the country? my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by mascot87(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

That guy @ ur dp sha
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Oketwin(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
see ur life y would any reasonable guy settle with u wen al u lik is dis fat Long dick na ur signature talk am ooo

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by menix(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

Chisos!!!!

U were dating an Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Thank God u re free now..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2015
My advice: If and when you are ready to get married start dating. If you are not yet ready to get married don't date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Godsonkemz(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Trash. Guy gotta hustle to put things in order b4 dat time. When u jump into marriage unprepared be sure u'll jump out when the storm hits.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nicepoker(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
the same I'd!ot been de tidy u for six years? Unbelievable!!!

10 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
marvelck:
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!

Unfortunately i will say that you need to direct this thread to ladies more because they dont know what they want.

I created a thread asking ladies five questions and the response showed that most Nigerian girls will remain single for long time.

They are their own problems so let them deal with it. For me, im not interested in wasting time with any clueless naija girl who will go fasting and praying for a hubby and when they see one that is when they will form even more like a possessed individual.

10 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by gunpoint(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Nope I left ni
You left a big, long and fat deek behind? undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Hernandez88(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Eeyah
Thank God Yu Hav Moved On

ladycomfort:
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Oketwin:

see ur life y would any reasonable guy settle with u wen al u lik is dis fat Long dick na ur signature talk am ooo
. No its not even about diick size.but seriously do you expect me to like a diiick like the size of my thumb. Some guys are gifted sha.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ISLAM4theWISE: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
chck am : https://www.nairaland.com/2796629/when-girl-dating-guy-not
obiorathesubtle:
uuuhh... What did she say about Igbo guys?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by issylarry(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Cos u dated a boy n not a Man.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
akindap07:
don't they cheat
You nko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Oketwin:

Don't hate her because she's a Size Queen grin grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Pdizzle:

Yall cheat more than men tongue
And you don't abi undecided undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

If you look deeply you will note that the red flags have always been there but you chose to ignore them apparently because of the love you have for him.

If you are a lady of 24yrs and above and you date a man for say 1year and he is not talking marriage with you please look elsewhere else you will ertainly regret it.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Pdizzle(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
And you don't abi undecided undecided

Don't worry, i won't cheat on you grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by gcof(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
what more csn i do but laugh at this.....don't see it as a waste of time but as an experience you once had

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Yes very cunny. You will ask them to take you to their parent. They will be telling you one story or the other.
...you ain't to 'ask' or 'tell' a man to take you to his parents. Ladies, ladies, ladies angry

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by tamquezee(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

Hahahahahaha u got me really laughing. At least 6yrs experience
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ayo111uk(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Who paid you to write that...maybe the guy is still studying the lady....
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2015
ikbnice:
The worst part is that the guy would have sucked the juiciest from her oranges, squeezed them till they defy gravity and also dug her well way past beyond water level point.

Bottomline: Only few guys shall make heaven
IK Be nice! angry

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by refiner(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2015
hnmmm,,,,,guts re at fault for using nd dumping ladies Buh I blame d ladies d most cos Dey re confused creatures,Dey Dnt knw Wat dey want.

wat am I even saying.....
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by refiner(f): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2015
hnmmm,,,,,guts re at fault for using nd dumping ladies Buh I blame d ladies d most cos Dey re confused creatures,Dey Dnt knw Wat dey want.Dey ought to knw wen a guy is ready to settle down or nt,,,nd dis problm comes mostly wen d Lov of d gal is more Dan d Lov of d guy.....

wat am I even saying.....

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
chck am : https://www.nairaland.com/2796629/when-girl-dating-guy-not
that's her damn opinion.. Whatever she says is her business.. Doesn't change anything!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by miqos02(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
the fault was yours, why did u wait for 6years?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2015
chimkaire:
...you ain't to 'ask' or 'tell' a man to take you to his parents. Ladies, ladies, ladies angry
One lady that knows her worth spotted.

Let me take you shopping for Christmas. smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i will say that you need to direct this thread to ladies more because they dont know what they want.

I created a thread asking ladies five questions and the response showed that most Nigerian girls will remain single for long time.

They are their own problems so let them deal with it. For me, im not interested in wasting time with any clueless naija girl who will go fasting and praying for a hubby and when they see one that is when they will form even more like a possessed individual.

Bro link to the thread?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Pdizzle:

Don't worry, i won't cheat on you grin
awwwwwww
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by gcof(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Yes very cunny. You will ask them to take you to their parent. They will be telling you one story or the other.
like seriously u would ask a guy to take you to his parents Ladies una dey fall my hand yet you claim to be smart....if you are good for him, he'll take you to mama no need asking (begging)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.