Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76933 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
RickRichards:

You must be Yoruba.
. Why did you say so?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Are u married now?
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by gunpoint(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Hahahha...
Is paining sombody

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by kingthreat(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
marvelck:
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!

It's her life. Let her look for other options. If the guy didnt want her for marriage, he wont feel jealous when she ties the knot with someone else.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by princealexndre(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
lol sorry ma thank God it now a story
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
wailing:

take me now grin
. Do you have long big and fat diiick? kiss
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by akindap07(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
And they will open their mouth to say ladies cheat undecided undecided
don't they cheat
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
I KNOW LADIES WILL LIKE TO COMMENT ON THIS.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Pdizzle(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
And they will open their mouth to say ladies cheat undecided undecided

Yall cheat more than men tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by icybeth(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
The girl is wasting her time
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
How would she know?
dachaste:
If a gal sees a guy that's not ready for marriage she should know

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by akindap07(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
What's the real story
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
silvermania:
lol sorry ma thank God it now a story
. Yes
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by xreal: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

is this what you meant?

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by princetigris(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Yes very cunny. You will ask them to take you to their parent. They will be telling you one story or the other.
guess you've not met my friend Obi.. His parent welcome every Jane, jenny and janet.

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by watered(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
God in heaven I'm very grateful that I'm a man and not a woman. Please if you will still permit me to come to this world again make me a man please Sir.

On to the matter, not all girlfriends are worthy of being wives; some of them are just good in bed and hangout but not to keep a home.

Imagine you want to be my wife and every weekend all you tell me is club, partying and drinking, let's eat out, let's go shopping for clothes and wears, at the club she smokes like she's an exhaust pipe of a Dangote trailer

My dear ladies should upgrade and talk responsibly only then shall men like me see the wife in them else we keep hanging out.

Signed;
Watered

32 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ISLAM4theWISE: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
So wht Zara girl said abt Igbo is true...... ur signature scared me cry cry
obiorathesubtle:
doesn't show on the forehead you know?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Dindondin(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
marvelck:
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!
I m against deceivers.
meanwhile op, tell this to girls also in another thread
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by sweatlana: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
I've always wondered why girls date guys for more than 6 months undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
gunpoint:

Hahahha...
Is paining sombody
. Nope I left ni
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Emmanuel40729: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2015
At times the both
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2015
xreal:

is this what you meant?
. Nope
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by laprince(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Oya, ladies narrate your ordeals.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Sanmel(f): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
cheesy grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by nanizle(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

Maybe it's because you "love big, long and fat di'ck"

undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by agugi01(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2015
How are u sure the ladies are been honesty... Lots of them.double date and shit to make.money and they believe they are smart... Go check how many of them carry pregnancy without sure of the real.owner but to push it on one guy because he believes he love the lady...so ladies are more at deceitful side ...even when they see a guy that is ready to take them, they still wana Bleep around ...so stop pity them ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
So wht Zara girl said abt Igbo is true...... ur signature scared me cry cry
uuuhh... What did she say about Igbo guys?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Do you have long big and fat diiick? kiss
I'm intelligent and well-hung man...pm me grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Emac34: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Tell dem ooo
As for me virgin things loadinggringrin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Sanmel:
cheesy grin
. Sweetheart its not funny at all. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.