Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (26095 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Twaci(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
twins cute kids wink

Twaci i see you
Darling kiss

I have missed u jaare cheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by joe17: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!
OMG!!! U are wicked....What did those decent and gentle guys did to you that u want to punish them with that friend of yours as a wife?....Thank God their heads dey there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

afi reserved na

only empty barrels makes most noise

I love to have a free spirit anywhere not act to please any group of people,nobody is perfect and so no eediot should insult other people especially their own gender

yes gold digging is bad but are they sure they AF not done worst

they insult gold diggers yet you fornicate,my sister what makes them different
or is there classes of sin again?

women should stop bringing women down,never be ashamed of your gender,you have no choice about been a woman and if you are fed up of been a woman because the guys you spend you life pleasing are insulting women then go for gender change .....e no pass that one

my dear,this thread don't tire me,if it was a male moniker that created this thread now I would be here defending women but when a female moniker creates things like this,I go just weak
the thing is,you will never see a guy open a thread like dis just to warn guys about their flirtitous attitude nor a guy will open a thread to form holier than thy and admonish other guys to stop screwing ladies they wouldnt marry.

Gurls mata tire me jare,she wen sabi gurls wen dey beg for lunch date make she go advise them and stop generalizing.

No be my fault say man no gree marry u dis yr cos them dey use bad eye look u.mtheeew.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

Wetin pursue you comot for camp? undecided
look like am done with watsapp sad,
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Twaci:
Darling kiss

i.have missed you too oo

Tell cindy weldone
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Twaci:
Adeh39 most times its better to ignore, life is much easier that way.

@OP, thanks for the advice, much girls needed that reminder. Nice one.

Thanks babe cheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
look like am done with watsapp sad,

embarassed
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
joe17:
OMG!!! U are wicked....What did those decent and gentle guys did to you that u want to punish them with that friend of yours as a wife?....Thank God their heads dey there.

My dear, I even thank God they saw it before I did. I am utterly disappointed in her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

embarassed
i know i will always see you when i feel like kiss
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Twaci(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
i.have missed you too oo

Tell cindy weldone
Wetin Cindy do u? cheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Twaci(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

Thanks babe cheesy
See her eye cheesy.

I dey find my white shorts oh sad.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Twaci:
Wetin Cindy do u? cheesy

just tell her weldone
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Twaci(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
just tell her weldone
sad ohkay ohhhh.

Your signature though cheesy. Abeg u ask her how far? I and tuts dey consider oh grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
the thing is,you will never see a guy open a thread like dis just to warn guys about their flirtitous attitude nor a guy will open a thread to form holier than thy and admonish other guys to stop screwing ladies they wouldnt marry.

Gurls mata tire me jare,she wen sabi gurls wen dey beg for lunch date make she go advise them and stop generalizing.

No be my fault say man no gree marry u dis yr cos them dey use bad eye look u.mtheeew.
the saying still holds women are their own worst enemy

my dear am out of this thread,awon were mad people don invade I don't want them to infect me with madness ojae ....we don't have mad people in my family gringringringrin
kikikikiki
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Twaci:
sad ohkay ohhhh.

Your signature though cheesy. Abeg u ask her how far? I and tuts dey consider oh grin
i no where u gals can do it Manhattan
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

the saying still holds women are their own worst enemy

my dear am out of this thread,awon were mad people don invade I don't want them to infect me with madness ojae ....we don't have mad people in my family gringringringrin
kikikikiki
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

ur own craze na different level cheesycheesycheesy:Dlollll.

Goodnight jor,kisses.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Twaci(f): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
i no where u gals can do it Manhattan
Issoriat cheesy

Next year must never be d same with this one.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Twaci:
Issoriat cheesy

Next year must never be d same with this one.
grin grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

ur own craze na different level cheesycheesycheesy:Dlollll.

Goodnight jor,kisses.
sorry i dont get why you so angry over this thread.
Why lamenting if you dont beg guys for money.what the op did was just using her friend as an example.
As in i still dont get why you angry

6 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Thread Awon girls toh salaro 100%[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
oloyede252:
sorry i dont get why you so angry over this thread.
Why lamenting if you dont beg guys for money.what the op did was just using her friend as an example.
As in i still dont get why you angry
pls dnt misunderstand me.i am not angry,just a little dazed as to why op opened a thread as this,she knew those begging guys for lunch date hence i think it would av been beta if she call her frnds to order instead of d generalizing cos all my yrs of experience guys are the ones who always insist on taking ladies out on lunch date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by naturalwaves: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Never knew some ladies could be so manner-less.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Erums(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration

made alot of sense.... proud of yA
Jolllyjoy:
pls dnt misunderstand me.i am not angry,just a little dazed as to why op opened a thread as this,she knew those begging guys for lunch date hence i think it would av been beta if she call her frnds to order instead of d generalizing cos all my yrs of experience guys are the ones who always insist on taking ladies out on lunch date.
esosa993:
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration

made alot of sense.... proud of yA
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
so you think its only her friends that do such things.and the thread is not about lunch date, it about girls begging guys for favors
hence her generalisation is valid..'girls can beg'
this topic is not something to fight/insult eachother about..
And im sure this coming from a gyal at this period is what you dont fancy.lols

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
i know i will always see you when i feel like kiss

Come back home joor cry
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2015
adeh39:

Come back home joor cry
ok... i hear u
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
ok... i hear u

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ipledge10(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by pbs4real(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't worry. You shall find one, just that WE are rare species cool
yh, we are rare species angry unlike kinglekan,cutehector and trapking tongue grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea, truly, it's a pathetic situation. I wonder how they manage to cope with such a lifestyle. I detest being unnecessarily indebted to anybody. When I've never taken even a pin from u, I can tell u to get off my line when u strt talking trash, tell u absolutely how I feel about ur statements nd actions without remorse., I'm under no obligation to hang out with u or invite u to my house.. Can ignore ur calls whenever I please... I've got no reason to make excuses or apologies for my actions.. Free to do what pleases me.. That's just the life.. Independence and detachment.. Lol

I'm respectful and considerate, though. But u've just got 2 be worth it.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 13, 2015
oloyede252:
so you think its only her friends that do such things.and the thread is not about lunch date, it about girls begging guys for favors
hence her generalisation is valid..'girls can beg'
this topic is not something to fight/insult eachother about..
And im sure this coming from a gyal at this period is what you dont fancy.lols
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Twaci:
Darling kiss

so u didn't miss me?

Meanwhile girlie's go get a job, nurture a talent or build a start a business like the talented lady in my signature...and earn some respect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.