Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (26105 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
sapiosexual1:
esosa993 you shouldn't bother about the babe, you spoke the undiluted truth. big ups for that.

some will tag me an hypocrite, but I really don't care, am not even bothered, u need to see how angered I am , it getting to much now, this are the reason some guys will talk to you anyhow thinking everygal is the same, I could remember a guy telling on nairaland to cone from my school flex with him that he has enough cash, like am one idiot that hasn't seen money before

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok ma, atigbo! Don't loose ur temper alrdy shotigbo?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Andykruiz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP, your type truly is rare. Mind if i pm you?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
So who are you preaching to? or maybe your female friends are on Nairaland or how will they see this your lamentations?
An adage says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are
so if you roll with hungry girls then you are an hungry girl tongue

Just say you are looking for PMs undecided
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
So who are you preaching to? or maybe your female friends are on Nairaland or how will they see this your lamentations?

She's probably not looking for PMs. She just said what is right and you guys are attacking her, huh? It's pitiful. grin

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

some will tag me an hypocrite, but I really don't care, am not even bothered, u need to see how angered I am , it getting to much now, this are the reason some guys will talk to you anyhow thinking everygal is the same, I could remember a guy telling on nairaland to cone from my school flex with him that he has enough cash, like am one idiot that hasn't seen money before
It's quite unfortunate how low babes of today have brought womanhood, been reduced to sex gratifying objects and necessary liabilities. The uncommon ones like you should remain true to yourselves, your ideal guy would come (that's if you haven't got one already)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
The way this thing dey pain some babes ehn, chai, I can feel the heat inside their head.
Op has said the truth, babes need to get a life, a reasonable life and not depend on guys for their every needs including money to buy sanitary pads.
Anyone who isn't cool with her thread should do the needful. Afterall no one glued you to this thread.

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Andykruiz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

Not again!! The screw has loosened

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeeTus:
She's probably not looking for PMs. She just said what is right and you guys are attacking her, huh? It's pitiful. grin
me as a moniker am not attacking her because she is saying the truth

am asking her why is she saying it on Nairaland when its girls she moves with that begs for money
i can create a thread like this, but am not an hungry girl and I don't move with their likes or have them around me so I why can't she leave the guys that are at the receiving end to speak out abi na she them dey maga?

abeg she is looking for PM jor, in short she is looking for husband
only hungry girls recognise hungry girls sef
iranu abasha undecided
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
sapiosexual1:
The way this thing dey pain some babes ehn, chai, I can feel the heat inside their head.
Op has said the truth, babes need to get a life, a reasonable life and not depend on guys for their every needs including money to buy sanitary pads.
Anyone who isn't cool with her thread should do the needful. Afterall no one glued you to this thread.
Damn cheesy

So you buy sanitary pads for her? Bro, you're finished. cheesy

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sm1 said she is looking for PMs, hehehe babes can be jealous for Africa. And whatif she is looking for PMs, isn't it for saying the truth and exposing the tomfoolery of most girls? It's understandable why babes would attack the op, very understandable.

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

am asking her why is she saying it on Nairaland when its girls she moves with that begs for money
i can create a thread like this, but am not an hungry girl and I don't move with their likes or have them around me so I why can't she leave the guys that are at the receiving end to speak out abi na she them dey maga?

iranu abasha undecided

lol am surprised at your comment, note I have male friend, and my one and only good female friend who isn't a beggar, and I already have someone involved with and he's a good guy,and no am not looking husband am an undergraduate, so like am not surprised at your response st all......call me hungry. gal cos I said the truth, I am ajepako and proud to be one cos my future bright baje baje, and tanx for the advice

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by MrCork: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

iranu abasha undecided
No iranu abasha. cheesy You're a bad girl and so you want to discourage her.

You should not be angry whatsoever.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by DonaldGenes(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Drops26:
Issoright
what Op said pained you really right?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

Someone like Mr.Cork? cheesy or the yahoo boy with fake #500 notes? grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
sapiosexual1:

you should be able to identify sarcasm when you see one.
My gf is a miss independent, she comes from a well to do family.
However, once in a while I take it on myself to buy her gifts or order stuffs from her online.
Occasionally too, I take it on myself to pay her flight ticket when she is coming to Nigeria. I don't think that's too much to do for a girl I'm practically engaged to.
Ok, okay, good. You've already explained better now, so clap for yourself.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by DonaldGenes(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!

iLike what you said.shows you are a nice decent lady?

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

lol am surprised at your comment, note I have male friend, and my one and only good female friend who isn't a beggar, and I already have someone involved with and he's a good guy,and no am not looking husband am an undergraduate, so like am not surprised at your response st all......call me hungry. gal cos I said the truth, I am ajepako and proud to be one cos my future bright baje baje, and tanx for the advice
please my sister you brag too much and I never asked about your personal life but this your thread implies that the rest of us females on Nairaland are hungry girls while you the advicer that is more pained than the guys they are magaring is not an hungry girl

aunty abeg nothing you can tell me you are looking for PM and if possible husband and the good news is you will get more than enough today so congratulations tongue

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

please my sister you brag too much and I never asked about your personal life but this your thread implies that the rest of us females on Nairaland are hungry girls while you the advicer that is more pained than the guys they are magaring is not an hungry girl

aunty abeg nothing you can tell me you are looking for PM and if possible husband and the good news is you will get more than enough today so congratulations tongue

thanx a lot

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

thanks a lot, lol I appreciate

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

oh God.you're funny.why you so concerned abt the op.is the op refering to you?

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

thanks a lot, lol I appreciate
welcome my sister,the PMs Will soon start rolling grin
cc husband materials come and see wife material
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

welcome my sister,the PMs Will soon start rolling grin

cc husband materials come and see wife material

haha, lol cheers

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
oloyede252:
oh God.you're funny.why you so concerned abt the op.is the op refering to you?
my brother please help me ask the OP why she is so concerned about the hungry girls or is she an hungry girl?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by MrCork: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration

..u loooklike a wifey material. .are u lightskin? smiley

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
I cant change cheesy op na my way!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by cyprus000: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=13pt]
One of this dayz. I will leave my limbo state and have time for all this bittchs with sophistical rhetoric, inebriated with exuberance of stupidity, and gifted with egostistical imagination that can at all times command interminable and consistent series of idiocy to align with lunacy. which gives them the affront to go round cyber space constituting nuisance.

When I have their time,I shall help them surgically remove the guinea worm of stupidity that hinders the the wave of common sense from penetrating and aboding in their empty skull filled with white chalk

lowlifes wallowing in the tragic misadventure of human dignity, trying to induce imbecility on the Op, Just bcs she pointed out their dirty triat.

*spit* angry

[/size]

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Esosa993 I don't say this often, but I'm proud of you. All you shameless ladies attacking her for speaking the truth are a bunch of disappointments. She used her friend as a point of reference to all other girls (both on NL and off) that engage in this disgraceful act to desist from it, simple English. And some hαrlots would go as far as creating topics that accuse guys of not being real men because we don't consider your toto worth #750 airtime. If you don't engage in such shameless habits then move on, if you do, then have a rethink. Which one is she's trying to make guys like her?? If you think a girl could go such lengths to make guys like her, then it means its something you can do. You won't suspect someone of something you yourself have no clue of.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

really funny you know...

It would av been better if op call her frnds whom she knew are quilty to order.

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

my brother please help me ask the OP why she is so concerned about the hungry girls or is she an hungry girl?

the op used her friend as a case study of the hungry attitude of most nigerian girls.
So why you angry?are you one of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60