Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (26094 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
fajani:
its true that u are nt wife materials.. I was so foolish for having a crush on such a disgusting fellow like you.... DIAMOND DIGGER
ignored*
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
fajani:
I have not been liking any girl on Nairaland but I can't just help it but to like you
this one just murder english finishcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
schumastic:

fine just work stress and you?
asked you a ? the last time n u turned deaf ears on me cry
same jawe angry

A state in the north central tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by loomer: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'll be back
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by xyoung: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by schumastic(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

same jawe angry

A state in the north central tonguetonguetonguetongue

smiles....a state with a name will do not like I have plans of kidnapping you or something
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
schumastic:

smiles....a state with a name will do not like I have plans of kidnapping you or something
and what if another person plans to kidnap me? remember you are not the only one seeing this :O:O
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by fajani(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
fool.. you this stack illetrate want to point out error in my sentence.. then go ahead correct the sentence if u can. OLODO OF D FIRST ORDER
Jolllyjoy:
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by fajani(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
see stretch mark all over ur body. only God knows when last u wash that ur smelly pvssy
Jolllyjoy:

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
fajani:
fool.. you this stack illetrate want to point out error in my sentence.. then go ahead correct the sentence if u can. OLODO OF D FIRST ORDER
it illitrate not illetrate.
fajani:
fajani:
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!
u are intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are intelligent

Hmmm...Tanx
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by fajani(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
KO ni ragba fun e
Jolllyjoy:
it illitrate not illetrate.[b]it illitrate not illetrate.[/b]it illitrate not illetrate.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
211Observer:
This is pure undiluted EGO, mixed wit pride which kills faster than EBOLA.

It is normal when my female friends ask even beg me to take them out bcoz they knw they can trust me. Only when I take the advantage of them this hopeless post can come up.

the Op neva had a close male pal she could get crazy wit. dont worry, ur case is understood. all u need do is get a REALEST NIqqa then u knw wat am talking about.

the fact that a girl enjoy being around me doesn't mean she cannot take herself out. ts just a priviledge.....

So u nd the hopeless Op need an EXAMINED LIFE.

how market today?

Why are u hurt? I've got pride... Yea, I love it... I never want to be associated with anything demeaning. Beg a guy to take me out.. Whatever for?
BTW, u seriously need to mind ur business.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
211Observer:
This is pure undiluted EGO, mixed wit pride which kills faster than EBOLA.

It is normal when my female friends ask even beg me to take them out bcoz they knw they can trust me. Only when I take the advantage of them this hopeless post can come up.

the Op neva had a close male pal she could get crazy wit. dont worry, ur case is understood. all u need do is get a REALEST NIqqa then u knw wat am talking about.

the fact that a girl enjoy being around me doesn't mean she cannot take herself out. ts just a priviledge.....

So u nd the hopeless Op need an EXAMINED LIFE.

how market today?

And why have u made urself a standard? Was the OP referring to u?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by MrCork: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it illitrate not illetrate.[b]it illitrate not illetrate.[/b]it illitrate not illetrate.

..kaiiiii..see booobsi...sweery who is the preety chick in yor picture profile & why do u keep usin other people s foto? smiley
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2015
MrCork:

..kaiiiii..see booobsi...sweery who is the preety chick in yor picture profile & why do u keep usin other people s foto? smiley
sadsadsadsad

it nt ur biz.sad
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by MrCork: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsadsad

it nt ur biz.sad

...when I come down to naija in few weeks..u will sit on my lap for 2minute & we will doscuss serrrrios buciness talk! wink
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2015
fajani:
see stretch mark all over ur body. only God knows when last u wash that ur smelly pvssy
I thought you said you having a crush on this girl. Is this a new style to approach your crushes?. Humdrum & doldrum niggaz everywhere. grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by pleep(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2015
women are finally waking up to the reality that the behavior of other women will come back to bite all of you in the ass.

I think you are too late though
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Sarang(f): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

my brother please help me ask the OP why she is so concerned about the hungry girls or is she an hungry girl?

And what is it with this "AN hungry girl?

Nsuka!!
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Sarang(f): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2015
MrCork:

...when I come down to naija in few weeks..u will sit on my lap for 2minute & we will doscuss serrrrios buciness talk! wink

Mr Range-Rover. Kee way? grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it illitrate not illetrate. it illitrate not illetrate. it illitrate not illetrate.

Actually, it's 'illiterate' not 'illitrate'. You see, you are noway better

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Actually, it's 'illiterate' not 'illitrare'. You see, you are noway better
oboy,why na?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
oboy,why na?
you sane? Who your boy??

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you sane? Who your boy??
my boy?who called you that?lolll i only used a general name to address you. .stop blowing outta proppotion.now swerveeeeeeee
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my boy?who called you that?lolll i only used a general name to address you. .stop blowing outta proppotion.now swerveeeeeeee
look at this rotten tomato, na me you wan open eyes for? No gree me re-panelbeat your already panelbeaten face

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
look at this rotten tomato, na me you wan open eyes for? No gree me re-panelbeat your already panelbeaten face
Warris dis sad shocked soft cheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis sad shocked soft cheesy
how you doing swiri?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
how you doing swiri?
Why r u upset? sad

I am fine,where have u been?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why r u upset? sad

I am fine,where have u been?
upset? Nah! I'm not grin cheesy grin

I've been away jare. Just taking time out wink wink what you think?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
upset? Nah! I'm not grin cheesy grin

I've been away jare. Just taking time out wink wink what you think?
Good to knw u r not upset grin

Away to where?hope not wat i am thinking grin anyway sha come house,me don miss u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.