Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Can Any One Help Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any One Help Me (3390 Views)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead / Can Some One Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can Any One Help Me by Youngpo413: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2014
chistiana:
Please some body help, i knew u guys can help me out .Actually it all happpen this way:

I met this guy on net, he stay's in Nazarawa state, actually it all started on chating room when he ask me if i would like to be one of his friends, and i accepted, cause we both agree on Neutral friends.

One Sunny Day, he gave me a call and told me he will be coming over to lagos, in 3 days time. i never knew he was coming to Lag because of me,. I accepted to pay him a visit when he arrived.
To my greatest surprise when he arrived, he as to lodge in an hotel, i was scared and i told my self i will be very careful with this guy, with all this happening my boy friend doesnt really know what is going on.

I went to see him as usuall, but some thing happen. i fell in Love with the charming guy i saw, but it sad to say this I lost my flower to this guy, and i don't know how to tell my guy this,because i also love my boyfriend, he his so caring, please i need advice he musnt know i have been disflowered by another man.

PLS I NEE

I didnt know that you were this cheap...no wonder the other guy fuckkedd you "just once" and dump you later...bittcchh!
Re: Can Any One Help Me by bigwalo(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
This is absurd, how can u do such a tin to someone u said Love, he cares nd loved u even wen u refuse 2 give him main tin he loved u, I went nd give it to a total strenger wat u did is very bad. After u gals will say guys are wicked. gals una dey do o.
Re: Can Any One Help Me by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bossman:
All of you that have responded, should click on OP's name and read her other posts (if you have not done so). I think that will help shed some light. She may have done something wrong and needed some advice, but her other posts may give you some idea of how to/you should have responded.

she is a bitchhh...an upcoming rather.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Important Thing Women Want Most From Men / Can You Get Married Without Love? / Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.