Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy (36797 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:04am On Mar 30
DON "Tobechukwu" Ade @Row_Haastrup

Medical Science has never seen or experienced this before, ever…

This boy here was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease after his mom discovered his swollen leg, & thereafter got him tested at a General Hospital in Abuja.

He was thereafter transferred to National Hospital, Abuja for further screening where it was discovered that his right kidney was damaged & needed to be removed for him to live a normal life again to a large extent.

The mother rejected the removal of his kidney.

She dashed down to the former Dunamis @dunamiswrldwide HQ in Area 1 to see the possibility of seeing God’s servant, Dr Paul Enenche @drpaulenenche

She noticed him about driving off, ran after him & pleaded that prayers be made for her son whose result says his right kidney had been damaged & needed to be removed.

Dr Paul Enenche laid hands on him & decreed that his damaged kidney be replaced by the power of God.

On the day the surgery was to take place, the Professor of Nephrology leading the team requested a CT scan be done before the surgery can commence.

To the amazement of the Professor & his team they found what they had never heard of or seen ever before in Medical Science; they saw 2 kidneys on the right (the damaged one & a new one that wasn’t there before) alongside the normal left kidney, making it 3 kidneys in total.

This medically doesn’t make sense.

This was the most shocking discovery by the professor. He hurriedly requested the surgery be carried out to see exactly what was on the CT scan.

After opening this boy, they indeed saw 2 kidneys on the right (the bad one & a good one that wasn’t there before with its own ureter, conjoined with the ureter of the bad one to the bladder) & the normal one on the left.

The bad one was removed, & the 2 normal functioning kidneys were left intact.

There is a God in heaven who does the impossible anyhow he chooses to, & no man can question Him 🙇🏼‍♂️🙌

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:04am On Mar 30
Dr. Adelaide Tinuke (PhD) @MeePlusYou

Personally, I do not like to leave stories like this unverified and seeing that Nigerians do not really take it upon themselves to very such stories, I decided to speak to Dr. I. B. Babaniyi. He's the Chief Consultant Paediatrician/Cardiologist at the Joyland Medical Centre and Children's Hospital, Valencia Garden Estate, Dakwo - Abuja.

I tasked him with the job of verifying this Glorious Medical Breakthrough.

I was hopeful, seeing the handle the story was coming from but, I was disappointed when he called back and said he spent 3 minutes speaking with the CMD of the National Hospital, Abuja. Professor Mahmud Raji.

To cut the long story short... There is no record of such medical condition/breakthrough at the National Hospital, Abuja.

In his words "Madam Tinuke, you are a scholar now. I'm surprised you're asking these questions. Let me tell you Tinuke, if something like this ever happens, it'd be plastered on the front page of every newspaper globally. He then giggled and said,.. I'm sorry Madam Tinu but this didn't happen at the National Hospital. Pls disregard!"

For more details, pls contact National Hospital Abuja on +2348097520012 or contact@nationalhospital.gov.ng

I know I might probably get blocked or unfollowed, which is totally fine BTW.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:04am On Mar 30
DON "Tobechukwu" Ade @Row_Haastrup

For anyone who care to watch the Live video. This is it below.

I had to mute this post as I couldn’t cope with the notifications.

Anyone, for reasons best known to them, has the right & prerogative to investigate anything I post as regards the miracles & the works of God being wrought by the hand of God’s servant, Dr Paul Enenche, & those of another genuine men of God.

However, there are those who irrespective of what you post, they still won’t believe, for the simple fact that they detest Christianity & we are indeed in the times & age where consciously & unconsciously many would attack & fight anything “God”, even Christians. That’s fine as they are only fulfilling scriptures as regards the end time; hence, I don’t feel much disturbed about them.

Furthermore, like I have always reiterated, anyone can verify whatever. I have given someone here the contact of someone who once testified of a miracle at Dunamis to go verify himself. None ever came back false, neither will this.

This testimony posted happened in 2017 I believe. If you do not reach the persons directly involved with the case, then don’t come to discredit based on the comments of some people whom you think you know & should probably have known about the case.

Have you ever heard that the media ever carried the news of anything God did in the lives of people. This is a deliberate attempt of the devil of block the ears & eyes of the people from seeing the marvelous works of God.

The media has never glorified the name of God & won’t start today. People like us are the ones who have been charged to take the gospel & the strange acts of God to the world, that the world may know that God rules in the affairs of men.

Therefore Dear Dr. Tinuke @MeePlusYou, kindly continue to do what you’ve been doing which of course have reached my attention in recent times (your aggression in this regard is well noted), & we likewise will continue to do what we do.

God bless you all.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:06am On Mar 30
Luv_mimi @Champion_luv

@MeePlusYou let me give you a little testimony of myself so you can epp ask the doctor…so back then in my secondary school days, I was in school one day when I have a serious attack all i could remember was i saw myslf on d bed in an hospital it took d intervention of God
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:06am On Mar 30
Dr. Adelaide Tinuke (PhD) @MeePlusYou (in response to Luv_mimi

Pls attached Doctor's name and contact details, name of hospital and contact details, date and hospital file/documents number.

Also, your own full name for verification.

Thanks!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:15am On Mar 30
Luv_mimi then unleashed a stream of insults at Dr. Adelaide Tinuke.

Formerly @iamkingsleyf @iamkingsleyf1

They brought the records?

For where?

Formerly @iamkingsleyf @iamkingsleyf1

The animal you responded to put it like they have provided the records from the hospital.

Them no provide anything o.
He said he wanted to tell me about his own testimony. His own experience.

I demanded for Doctors details. Hospital details, his hospital documents number.

He ran m@d immediately.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 5:40am On Mar 30
Chiamaka @CHI_Funmi

Maybe he wanted to lift someone's spirit and faith but he didn't have to put out unverified miracle or medical breakthrough.

You can lift someone spirit and faith without having to lie to the person.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Mar 30
na so we dey hear stories of miracle wombs to replace surgically removed wombs, miracle kidneys to replace surgically removed kidney, and so on and so forth but no matter how much you search Google, you no go find even one hospital or tabloid sef wey carry the news. Even the hospitals wey dem talk say the thing happen for no dey even get news. Even Christian news channels outside of the particular church group no dey carry the news of the miracle? Why? How? We no know. When you talk say something no add up, dem go talk say you no believe in miracles be the problem. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by KnownUnknown: 12:55pm On Mar 30
FxMasterz:

Where are these deaf and blind atheists like francistown, lordreed, maynman, jaephoenix, hopefullandlord, knownunknown and their fellow blinds and deafs to come and dispute this miracle too?

Keep my username out of your simple rabid mind please.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by budaatum: 4:38pm On Mar 30
FxMasterz:

Where are these deaf and blind atheists like francistown, lordreed, maynman, jaephoenix, hopefullandlord, knownunknown and their fellow blinds and deafs to come and dispute this miracle too?

I don't think you've read and understood the thread since the so called miracle is already disputed in it.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30
FxMasterz:

Here and still unimpressed. It's easy to tell stories but when we ask for verification na dat time agbada go hook wire.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jmoore(m): 7:24am On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Learn to read!

Anyone that identifies as a christian should detest how people lie in the name of God. God doesn't need fake validation.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 7:40am On Mar 31
jmoore:

Learn to read!

Anyone that identifies as a christian should detest how people lie in the name of God. God doesn't need fake validation.

And, you're the omniscient who knows who's lying?

Was this thread open to promote God in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by armadeo(m): 7:44am On Mar 31
Well according to......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by foleskay(m): 7:51am On Mar 31
Miracle has been happening since the day if Jesus Christ. So its a non brainer. My issue is d way some pastors openly display their own miracle healing and chasing clout with it like d Christ Embassy. Miracle happens spontaneouly and not something u stage or arranged undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jmoore(m): 9:27am On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

And, you're the omniscient who knows who's lying?

Was this thread open to promote God in the first place?
So why can't the testifiers provide facts?
Even the bible warned against false prophets.
You think the false prophets will be atheists? They are those lying in the name of God with fake prophecies and fake miracles.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 10:27am On Mar 31
jmoore:

So why can't the testifiers provide facts?
Even the bible warned against false prophets.
You think the false prophets will be atheists? They are those lying in the name of God with fake prophecies and fake miracles.

Facts are streamed live. Go to any Dunamis branch and watch it live. You can request video taped of miracles. Visit them in Abuja. I have done that already.

Don't stay in one corner of your room and start streaming 'fake miracles' without verification.

There are many fake miracles and fake ministries out there but Dunamis isn't one of them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jmoore(m): 10:33am On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Facts are streamed live. Go to any Dunamis branch and watch it live. You can request video taped of miracles. Visit them in Abuja. I have done that already.

Don't stay in one corner of your room and start streaming 'fake miracles' without verification.

There are many fake miracles and fake ministries out there but Dunamis isn't one of them.

This why I said you should learn to read. Someone went to a hospital to verify the claims. Go and read the post again and stop being defensive.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 11:35am On Mar 31
jmoore:

This why I said you should learn to read. Someone went to a hospital to verify the claims. Go and read the post again and stop being defensive.

It looks like he didn't go past the first post on this thread.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by oluwaseyi0: 1:47pm On Mar 31
Ask them to drop name of hospital they will start saying trash

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Dogalmighty17: 1:48pm On Mar 31
Hmmm
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31
Miracles happen sometimes. But no pastor has power to make it happen . None of these pastors could heal mr ibu, amaechi the actor, yinka ayefele, cobhams etc. we too mumu for this country 🤣

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by riczy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31
Today is my Birthday, peeps, wish me well!

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by STEWpid(f): 1:50pm On Mar 31
Chai..

Lobatan!!

No kill yourself hunting for Mirarcues!!

Go to hospital!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by 89green: 1:51pm On Mar 31
With all these clear evidences of fake useless miracles, some sheeples no go still gree. They will continue to worship their god of men.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Honestey: 1:53pm On Mar 31
When Oyakhelome poorly executed miracle drama failed, na ordinary story go com hold abi? Dey play, not only 3 kidneys na 5 make una look well

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by eliwa47(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31
Na so we dey see am!!!
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Sulele04(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31
You can't be religious & have sense it is just not possible I don't know to explain it. You have to be very gullible to achieve peak level of faith.

Because there is no how somebody would believe this bullcrap I just don't know, "He had 3 kidneys" no nah 100 he suppose get.

Well it is a free world everybody should believe whatever they want it is what it is.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by eliwa47(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31
riczy:
Today is my Birthday, peeps, wish me well!
Many happy returns of the day 🎂🎉🎈💎♥️.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Blitzking: 1:55pm On Mar 31
It's things like this that makes some ignorant patient bold..a woman brought her daughter who sustained some deepinjures after cleaning the site I told her she need to take tetanus prophylaxis..she declined saying she doesn't want her child to be injected..I counselled her on the benefit and likely implications I documented and moved on the see the next patient. Wasn't trained to be emotional rather was trained to show empathy.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by shortgun(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31
No controversy here just the age long battle between religion and science

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.