Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, (59664 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Soldiers 'kill' Zakzaky's Son In Zaria Clampdown - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by darqly(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
GspotAngela:
Dude
This has got nothing to do with APC Vs PDP. Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky was incacerated by late General Sani Abacha. During the administration of Gej, last year, soldiers from the 176 forces Battalion, the Special Opertions elements of the Guard Brigades, killed three of Zakzaky's son

The truth of the matter is that the Nigerian establishment detest Shiites passionatley. The report of an attempted assasination on the COAS is an unsubstantiated allegation and a smoke screen for the NA to launch their age long planned crack down againt the Islamic Movement.

No state establishment can DETEST any religious group or affiliation, just on the basis of their beliefs. Zakzaky and his followers are troublemakers- END of Story. Tell us one instance of his particular sect being involved in any peaceful demonstration or procession in Northern Nigeria and we can take it from there. You make bold to claim that the assassination attempt is unsubstantiated. Have you confirmed that Zakzaky's followers actually prevented the COAS from access to that stretch of road? On what basis? With what authority? Did you also "Hear" that your peaceloving Zakzaky rabble are armed and have been returning sustained fire since last night? Where did they get weapons from?
Always tell both sides of the story in your quest to gain sympathy. I hope they arrest him and incarcerate him, for good too! The Nigerian army has too much on it's plate, what with BH in northeast and IPOB in southeast, to allow itself to be stretched by enemies of the state who always parade themselves as reliigious pariahs. P.S- I'm VERY sure you don't live in northern Nigeria, let alone Zaria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ctsar: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Firefire:
Injustice and man's wickedness against his fellow human.

Even animals will not do this... angry

I wonder what is on Buhary's mind with all this senseless killings.

Let Buhary take note of it today that, ICC is waiting for him ONE DAY.

ICC don't stand a chance.. Your president is old and getting close to his creator

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING................

You think this is about pdp or APC? 6 or 7 months ago, the military killed 3 of zakzakys children without any provocation under gej and now they are repeating this inhuman act. My problem is that if they decide to take revenge we the masses are the ones that will suffer.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You think this is about pdp or APC? 6 or 7 months ago, the military killed 3 of zakzakys children without any provocation under gej and now they are repeating this inhuman act. My problem is that if they decide to take revenge we the masses are the ones that will suffer.
WHAT IS Buhari SAYING ABOUT IT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Now I luv the Nig army once again! 4k the human activist! Do ur jobs boys!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ahamonyeka(m): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Allow us (biafra) to go cos our brothers and sisters are asking us to come back home so that we can develop it and live in peace and with one love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Opiosko: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bullhari doing what he knows best

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by oluxy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Austin4lif:
Changi, Human right is nt guaranteed any longer. APC have scammed us. Why killing unarmed civilians? All the assassination stuff is nt true but a white propaganda. In democracy there is freedom of association. When this shiite pick up arms now and bombs, we will start crying for dialogue, why not dialogue with them nw. Last bullet, is Buhari capable of ruling Nigeria? Can we categorically state that Nigeria is better off compare to the former regime?

Little u knew abt it that is why u talk like this...
Now if u join d league n ur mum didn't support it, they will buy nunu in Hausa language that is; raw cow milk and take it to ur mum presenting it to her and say, mum thank you for bringing me into this world. here is ur breast milk that u feed me with when am little, take it and let me be. I don't hold u anything in life again. after that, he will walk away and never return to the house. he has disown his parents. that is one of their traditions.
Ple watch d trend, the army don't disclose info like dt. they know what their don't. though am not in support of innocent killings.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by piagetskinner(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Y is the army killing these 'deeper life Muslims' ... What's the justification for their actions... Are they worse than the sunnis who keep on bombing everyday??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by cardoctor(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
So sad
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by akatonero(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why
Una
Dey
Cry grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by needrealuvabj81: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
so what do you say about boko killings? if any group disturbs the peace of a state, you wipe them out.
Austin4lif:
Changi, Human right is nt guaranteed any longer. APC have scammed us. Why killing unarmed civilians? All the assassination stuff is nt true but a white propaganda. In democracy there is freedom of association. When this shiite pick up arms now and bombs, we will start crying for dialogue, why not dialogue with them nw. Last bullet, is Buhari capable of ruling Nigeria? Can we categorically state that Nigeria is better off compare to the former regime?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by MacroMicro247(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked where are we going in this country, bokoharam, shitte's, Biafra's no light, no job, no salary etc God will safe this Nigeria..... Amen and amen
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
ctsar:
ICC don't stand a chance.. Your president is old and getting close to his creator
no mind that ndolindorli. Where haas the ICC been as the ISIS boys are reducing our population for them?their time is up! What's the worst that will be done? Afterall, the man in charge knows his time is closing up on him. Let him put the house in order once and for all.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even though i dont like the Shiites, its crystal clear that the NA is looking for their trouble. They killed 3 of Zakzakys children 6 monthst ago and now they have started again, killing unarmed civilians and burning their properties. I can remember when just a few Boko haram members took over a whole barrack! Soldiers had to disguise themselves and run away for their lives

Don't mind these soldiers, see them showing power by killing an innocent woman and burning properties but boko haram take over their military bases and they flee like vultures...
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by after1: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hizzy:

website to your mothers V chestbeater. com

Who is this one? You better dont make me frustrate your pathetic life. Be careful.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by dhantey324(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odi, Zaki-biam + this recent one. Are Nigerians still surprised!?
Shame on the FG and the military.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by jamst2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
prof12:

No body messes around with us when it comes to our national issue.
This is Nigeria.

And does than mean you should be killing unarmed civilians,by the way if your so called army are blood thirsty for fight,they should go to syria to help assad fight isis.

That is why i hate this bully habit by the coward army,like one time ago,this army guy was bullying people not to cross to other side of the road,many people were afraid but i just said why should i be afraid in the first place,then i just went straight,pass beside him & cross the road without the guy challenging me.

Another time in the night when i was going to mosque,then this two guyz wearing camo,just zoom pass me without me noticing...i wanted to confront them but i changed my mind cos my mind is @ the place am going & i didnt see them on time to take note off their faces.

Let me tell you,if this coward so called army continue this kind of oppressive habit,people will hate them & disregard them cos me as a person,i dont even have any respect for them,a person that disrespect his/her position,which this soldiers are doing shouldnt be respected.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by bukaldrinio(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Well I thank God that all of this is happening in the north.

Let them keep killing their selves let it be there own civil war.....the Shiites make una pick arms just like una brothers the bokos
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by jamst2(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2015
prof12:

This is Nigeria.

And does than mean you should be killing unarmed civilians,by the way if your so called army are blood thirsty for fight,they should go to syria to help assad fight isis.

That is why i hate this bully habit by the coward army,like one time ago,this army guy was bullying people not to cross to other side of the road,many people were afraid but i just said why should i be afraid in the first place,then i just went straight,pass beside him & cross the road without the guy challenging me.

Another time in the night when i was going to mosque,then this two guyz wearing camo,just zoom pass me without me noticing...i wanted to confront them but i changed my mind cos my mind is @ the place am going & i didnt see them on time to take note off their faces.

Let me tell you,if this coward so called army continue this kind of oppressive habit,people will hate them & disregard them cos me as a person,i dont even have any respect for them,a person that disrespect his/her position,which this soldiers are doing shouldnt be respected.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by bukaldrinio(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2015
Wetin concern me..provided they are from the north no problem

oluxy:

Little u knew abt it that is why u talk like this...
Now if u join d league n ur mum didn't support it, they will buy nunu in Hausa language that is; raw cow milk and take it to ur mum presenting it to her and say, mum thank you for bringing me into this world. here is ur breast milk that u feed me with when am little, take it and let me be. I don't hold u anything in life again. after that, he will walk away and never return to the house. he has disown his parents. that is one of their traditions.
Ple watch d trend, the army don't disclose info like dt. they know what their don't. though am not in support of innocent killings.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Kusfa(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2015
darqly:

No state establishment can DETEST any religious group or affiliation, just on the basis of their beliefs. Zakzaky and his followers are troublemakers- END of Story. Tell us one instance of his particular sect being involved in any peaceful demonstration or procession in Northern Nigeria and we can take it from there. You make bold to claim that the assassination attempt is unsubstantiated. Have you confirmed that Zakzaky's followers actually prevented the COAS from access to that stretch of road? On what basis? With what authority? Did you also "Hear" that your peaceloving Zakzaky rabble are armed and have been returning sustained fire since last night? Where did they get weapons from?
Always tell both sides of the story in your quest to gain sympathy. I hope they arrest him and incarcerate him, for good too! The Nigerian army has too much on it's plate, what with BH in northeast and IPOB in southeast, to allow itself to be stretched by enemies of the state who always parade themselves as reliigious pariahs. P.S- I'm VERY sure you don't live in northern Nigeria, let alone Zaria.

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by bukaldrinio(m): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Not I'm gejs order

abduljabbar4:

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by BABANGBALI: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2015
iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1,prettythicksme,seun,lalastticlala,edwife,chukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ruggedtimi(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2015
topsyking:
but why are they killing them ; are they more threat than boko haram;
what is going on in this crazy country
give us biaafaara grin
is it until dey grow like boko haram.....m sure the army acted based on intelligence report.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Shymm3x: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2015
prof12:

This is Nigeria.

You're sick in the head. You mean the same medieval country that allowed a ragtag group turn into the deadliest terrorist group in the world, is the same one you're running your mouth about, no? - hysterical. Iran just needs to supply them with Fajr-5, the same missiles hamas carry around, and let's see if ya ragtag militia men in uniform calling themselves armed forces won't scamper for cover. What type of country in the 21st century engages in extra-judicial killings of innocent and unarmed civilians - just because they have a different doctrine?

Shiites are the most peaceful Muslims albeit they're also the most vicious when their backs are pushed to the wall. Keep screaming "this is Nigeria" about a useless country stuck in the medieval ages...and watch poetic justice come bite you in ya arse. I only pity the innocent folks who would become collateral damage when they strike back.

How can you wipe out almost everyone in a family and expect them not to retaliate? The man has nothing to lose.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Ikem11(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2015
buhari u just created boko haram version 2.0...sad enough u didnt even finish version 1 u jump to 2.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by eyesofgod: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Will you blame them if they decide to take up arms tomorrow? What sort of nonsense is this?

Did you understand the post you quoted?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by xandy84: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2015
This has nothing to do with APC or PDP but how our nation has decend this low. Our armed forces went on killing sprea on a moderate Boko Haram and we are yet to recover from the monster we made out of them and here we go again. How long will it take us to learn from our mistakes? We need to learn how to manage religous sect because using circa on them will only radicalize them.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by xandy84: 1:17am On Dec 14, 2015
You have a point. Why go on killing sprea when you can invite the dude for questioning. We need to over haul our armed forces for real.. All we have is trigger happy

Shymm3x:

You're sick in the head. You mean the same medieval country that allowed a ragtag group turn into the deadliest terrorist group in the world, is the same one you're running your mouth about, no? - hysterical. Iran just needs to supply them with Fajr-5, the same missiles hamas carry around, and let's see if ya ragtag militia men in uniform calling themselves armed forces won't scamper for cover. What type of country in the 21st century engages in extra-judicial killings of innocent and unarmed civilians - just because they have a different doctrine?

Shiites are the most peaceful Muslims albeit they're also the most vicious when their backs are pushed to the wall. Keep screaming "this is Nigeria" about a useless country stuck in the medieval ages...and watch poetic justice come bite you in ya arse. I only pity the innocent folks who would become collateral damage when they strike back.

How can you wipe out almost everyone in a family and expect them not to retaliate? The man has nothing to lose.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 14, 2015
If the Zakzaky was such a man of peace, why didnt he surrender himself to the authorities. Why is he on the run? Why is he always having problems with every admnistration. Is he the only muslim cleric? As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing but a troublemaker. End of story. Next thread please.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.