Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (65567 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
please enlightening us abt $300 000 to PMB
brixton:
Abeg Naija matter don tire me. This lady runs a business and was very opened about allowing political adverts on her blog during the campaigns. If she was paid handsomely, it was money for service delivery and not offered the money for free.

Nobody is talking about the $300,000 that was allegedly given to PMB.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Pidggin(f): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol, it is an exercise in futility to attempt to bring Linda or any other person earning an honest living down. Should she advertise for free or what? Some people are senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wait sef, she offered service to both sides n she requested a particular amount for the service, so how is it a bad thing or is there any law written anywhere that bloggers should collect a particular sum of money , abegggiii haters everywhere undecided

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by millionboi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
buzquet:
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog? Is the blog made in heaven? What nonsense!
leave m she never talk true

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Anthos(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
dammytosh:
Isorait.

Better.

Then i suspect Stella Dimorkokus

It dnt think it is laila
hey kiriku you don carry your suspect camera face another person? Na you go tire o o!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Odogwu042(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
buzquet:
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog? Is the blog made in heaven? What nonsense!
lol if you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by frankblinkz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
For doz ladies saying she use f**k get her mansion,abeg na ur own she use...u dey dia small guys for street or sch dey chop ur kpomo for free....no go think of how to make money dia..free my linda joor..bad belle is allowed
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by luvablesam(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Eyepencil:

Ediot! Hate will soon kill you. If he charges 1billion and you paid for it how is that her fault. Abeg go collect una money 4rm those abokee and Yoruba people and leave our Lily baby alone.

Ndi ara!

Who is this that just left a mental home?.....i made a comment on what I felt or don't I have the right to? And just came out from no where, yapping as if u have rabies to defend a 'defenceles' Linda...

If she took stolen,she is so going to jail...

N.B If u can still make sense of simple words, I said 'if'

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by millionboi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Doaf:
Haters go hug transformer.
He who God has bless no one can bring down.
Moral lesson. No matter how corrupt the system may be, always maintain your stand and values bcs the moment righteousness spring forth back to life it will definitely cost you your long built name if you are found guilty.
Keep enjoying your money lady So happy for this.
al of una jst dey rant nonsenses here,see 4court thy cn make powerful charges against her....#my advice# 4her nd seun is to start lookin for dia bail money if thy r in anyway link 2dis Dasuki mess.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Idrismusty97(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Even if them give you your army of teenage followers you dash a few thousand naira will deny it and scream haters. If it is indeed true you would be charged and there is nothing your armies can do.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Linda you even get time to reply . What if you charged the said amount for advert placements, whose business?.As long as no one was forced to advertise on your blog-CASE CLOSED!
#KEEP SOARING
#KEEP LEGAL & GODLY
#ONE LOVE
#BBIA
Abi o,tell them. She xan decide to charge 500million naira for an advert if she wants,if you have the money to pay fine. All these nosy enemies of progress all over the place. When I opened my office for business about 10yrs ago before I got married;it was talk of the town in that neighborhood. People started calling me names and gossiping that I must have gone to either do rituals or dating a senator or minister. My dear,if people don't criticize or gossip and slander you,then you're nobody. People who criticize are mostly losers and bitter people who want to drag you down to their level. Da bi mo se da

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by millionboi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pidggin:
Lol, it is an exercise in futility to attempt to bring Linda or any other person earning an honest living down. Should she advertise for free or what? Some people are senseless.

Datz naija 4u.....because u cnt tell me dat Lamido sanusi lamido is innocent
also d lagos tax money used by tinubu nd fashola to sponsor apc cnt b probe
or sld i talk abt rivers money from amechi,d tin tire me ooo

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
dunkem21:

Sharrraaaap .. Didn't you hear that Ambode first paid some millions? grin

Fowl yansh wan open .. You think say na rule 9 grin
The girl isn't dull after all, I love how she smartly stated that both parties paid equal amount.

I wonder what's this rant about stolen money, she is a business woman who was paid for an advert, how would she know whether the money is stolen or nah?
She be EFCC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
luvablesam:
She even described the advert money as a 'few millions'... If you took stolen money,u are so going to jail...

Don't u dare play the 'woman' aka 'victim' card on us Sister...

N seun charges these Polithiefcians only a few thousands....Na wa o
who's seun
how many people know him in NIGERIA or even in your village
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by podosci(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
As long has she wasn't paid in cash in which the Nigerian Govt can charge her for money laundering

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by millionboi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
njays24:
Abi o,tell them. She xan decide to charge 500million naira for an advert if she wants,if you have the money to pay fine. All these nosy enemies of progress all over the place. When I opened my office for business about 10yrs ago before I got married;it was talk of the town in that neighborhood. People started calling me names and gossiping that I must have gone to either do rituals or dating a senator or minister. My dear,if people don't criticize or gossip and slander you,then you're nobody. People who criticize are mostly losers and bitter people who want to drag you down to their level. Da bi mo se da
for court charges go change ooo.......she sld jst pray,if nt ur noise cnt stop her jail/bail cost
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Eyepencil: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
luvablesam:

Who is this that just left a mental home?.....i made a comment on what I felt or don't I have the right to? And just came out from no where, yapping as if u have rabies to defend a 'defenceles' Linda...

If she took stolen,she is so going to jail...

N.B If u can still make sense of simple words, I said 'if'

Gerrarrahia mehn! bloody asss hole. Afo nsi!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by luvablesam(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hizzy:

who's seun

Seun reaches a far wider audience than anyone in Africa except Google...who is linda again
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
People who criticize are mostly losers and bitter people who want to drag you down to their level. Da bi mo se da
njays24 quote

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
njays24:
You've said it all ma'am. Joblessness & lack of vision obviously affecting their mindsets.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by millionboi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hizzy:

who's seun
kai d guy go ban u o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by omojeesu(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
She got paid for professional jobs done! Period!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by flokii: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin over sharp too dey worry dix linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by mafioso47(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

- that gender thing just spoilt your defense.
- anyway, please publish invoice and screen-shot of that background take-over for Jonathan Goodluck, PhD
- kindly attach a tax settlement for that transaction with PDP
a Million likes !
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by sketcherJ(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nigeria where we have the rich and the poor
But what pained me most?
The poor is not trying to get rich..

They are trying to put the rich down

But there is no way they can ever put a hardworking person down.

Their hate is setting goals and aspirations for the rich
Thereby making the rich attain new levels
And maybe that is why
The rich are getting richer
And the poor? Are getting poorer angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Did she sign. Check?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by klax(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Vivipop:
With the recent happenings, It is no longer news that so many people are green with envy and overbloated jealousy over Linda's mansion. Well,

Bad belle is allowed

You may be right but we still want to know where did she got the money to buy the mansion from and we need to know her source of income apart from crapy movies she does because I can remember when last she acted any serious movies where she is the main character.

Or is she into any limited company as the boss or is she trafficking drugs or into international prostitution or oil bunkery so she has something to explain failure to do so people will keep digging her up.

So let all her advocates proof her innocent to us with enough evidence because we have profile her inside and out the auditing never match so we believe something is hidden somewhere and we want to know that thing and no going back anyone who took part in any loot must pay for it we are still coming after the music artists soon and the comedians who runs their mouth after milking to fatness from the past administration and started calling the past administration looters will face tough music soon more to come.....................................
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
CAN NEVER STOP LOVING THIS WOMAN ....IF U ARE MOBILE PHONE ENTHUSIAST...pls like our page www.facebook.com/pricelessphonesltd

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by agabaI23(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
lol
NgeneUkwenu has not commented here yet, at least no first page comment grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.