Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (65569 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by limmo(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
how many bloggers get banana mansion? did Seun not advertise for PDP and APC? why was his name not mentioned? did he receive 250M? Linda's hard ko!!! pshwww
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 400billionman: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
BUARII has to close down every business in Nigeria...

Simple.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 400billionman: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2015
luvablesam:
She even described the advert money as a 'few millions'... If you took stolen money,u are so going to jail...

Don't u dare play the 'woman' aka 'victim' card on us Sister...

N seun charges these Polithiefcians only a few thousands....Na wa o

You go jail Seun too nah. All nah arms money..

Since the money APC Ambode paid to Linda was not contributed from Lagos, Rivers, Edo and Osun FAAC.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 400billionman: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Querty:
Nobody can touch Linda!!

Remember; Ambode {APC} paid her too

This shows a high level of bias on APC. So even if Ambode no pay her, dem go come jail am ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Abee79(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Psalm18:
I believe her.
Ogundamisi is a noise maker

It's her blog, her price.

Last time I checked we practiced capitalism in Nigeria
Free market principles.
If linda sets a price for advert and APC under Tinubu, Fash and Ambode in Lagos state pays for it.
And PDP under Jonathan paid as well.
What's her crime?
If they could not afford it, then don't pay but linda does not owe Nigerians Any excuse for her adverts rates except we want to close all businesses down

Pres. Buhari owns a farm in Katsina.
Does he give out his cows for free or sell his farm produce below the going rate.
Capital NO
NICE ONE
#teamlindaikejiforever
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by punkyellla(f): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
buzquet:
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog? Is the blog made in heaven? What nonsense!
No wonder she was buiding houses and claiming she works hard. I won't be surprised if she is an Oil marketer. If baba is honest publish their bank account and Assets.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Famsey: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2015
*rotfl* on some comments here...sometimes d poverty level of some nigerians don't make dem believe in prosperity again... undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
i wished i knew dasuki..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by dunlie: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
buzquet:
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog? Is the blog made in heaven? What nonsense!

shooo...no be you wan buy market, na she dey sell...she no force anybody to buy.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Those who want to see her downfall can shu.t up now.

You better go work for your own money.

Nobody wants to see her downfall.

Nobody wants to see Dangote's downfall. There's a whole lot of people more powerful than Linda.

The only thing is when you hype up and blow your trumpet, you had better be blowing it on solid ground. Because when you blow your trumpet all eyes are on you and when that ground shifts all eyes will still be on you and when you take a mighty crash as a result of the shifting ground guess what........all eyes will still be on you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by pasol4real(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Lol.

Now we know where all the adashe for the mansion came from. GEJ, Ambode and still counting.
Badbelle spotted
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by EduPrada: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
I cannot categorically say that Linda is the 'popular female blogger' who was paid N240m or not..hence she is innocent until proven guilty. But one thing i know for sure is that Linda's wealth aint just from blogging. She's gotta have one or two shady stuff going on in the background. We can only wait and see if this N240mil is one of the background dealings. cool

And to all those vouching for Linda,...u lot really need to chill. You'd be shocked if you knew the dirty secrets even your blood relatives could be locking up somewhere. shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by efonat(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=30pt]olodo u dey this country so? Which politician dey use bank share money. It is Ghana-must-go sack joor.[/size]
Keneking:
Ok

- that gender thing just spoilt your defense.
- anyway, please publish invoice and screen-shot of that background take-over for Jonathan Goodluck, PhD
- kindly attach a tax settlement for that transaction with PDP
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by estellinas(f): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
May GOD not Allow them make a scapegoat out of Linda Ikeji. Even if she collected 1billion, it's her blog, her advert rates, IT'S NOT A CRIME, or they should maybe arrest every businessman or woman. Cos you cannot tell where your customers get their money from, haba!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
This girl just dey stupid. "Some posh place called banana island" as if she is first person to own a mansion there. Didn't u meet people living there already? Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.