Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (65568 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Glock9(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg how much Seun collect?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ronald4lif(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
I think miss Ikeji is playing to the gallery and her rebuttal isn't grounded enough.

Whatever fee she charged political parties during the election period is her prerogative and her terms, which is fine and not a problem. But her refutation that she didn't receive up to the alleged amount bandied around is first and foremost unwarranted as no names were mentioned so a denial isn't necessary.

Secondly, for her to allude that the allegation is orchestrated to bring 'a woman' down is petit, unfounded and a futile attempt to attract sympathy and furnace gender differential prejudice. It isn't surprising how some women are quick to infer they're being targeted because of their gender. The gender card isn't a plea in a legal jurisprudence by the way.

Lastly, there was no point to also infer that some of her readers benefited from the 'few millions' like she put it. That's also not a plea in a law court and a ploy to manoeuvre her way into her fans heart. Like I said initially whatever she charged for adverts is her right provided it was contractual and agreed by the parties involved but this rebuttal isn't substantial and objective.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Ghost01(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

The girl isn't dull after all, I love how she smartly stated that both parties paid equal amount.

I wonder what's this rant about stolen money, she is a business woman who was paid for an advert, how would she know whether the money is stolen or nah?
She be EFCC?
Oh-oh! The same excuse applies to Messrs AIT and ThisDay too. Afterall they are businessmen. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Vivipop(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
klax:

You may be right but we still want to know where did she got the money to buy the mansion from and we need to know her source of income apart from crapy movies she does because I can remember when last she acted any serious movies where she is the main character.

Or is she into any limited company as the boss or is she trafficking drugs or into international prostitution or oil bunkery so she has something to explain failure to do so people will keep digging her up.

So let all her advocates proof her innocent to us with enough evidence because we have profile her inside and out the auditing never match so we believe something is hidden somewhere and we want to know that thing and no going back anyone who took part in any loot must pay for it we are still coming after the music artists soon and the comedians who runs their mouth after milking to fatness from the past administration and started calling the past administration looters will face tough music soon more to come.....................................
This long sermon on top another person mansion? You want her to tell you how she got her money? A business woman? Really?
Sue her when you've got dirt on her and not before just because she bought herself a mansion. Some people go quench with jealousy o.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Kennydoc(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
natasha:
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paidSo pls lets be factual Furthermore the reason why its more expensive to advertise on Facebook than your local newspaper is due to the subscribers hence linda would probably charge more for ads (rightly so) Last point .....if GEJ is found to have spent 50million of food supplies for children in JC penny or on a BMW, you dont go and charge BMW for crime....why because they provided a service.

am very pleased she has released a statement to this allegation.

As nigerians, we must learn to be genuinely pleased when someone does well or succeed in life. And just maybe, the gods/God/Universe might smile on us.
If you can't be happy for someone, then dont be sad or jealous rather be indifferent. ?......or better still learn their success story and apply it.

We are all witnesses to the fact that linda isnt an overnight story.....she worked and put in years and effort 2 her passion. Let us as youths celebrate a real success story.....no silverspoon...juju things...., sugardaddy things....afrocandy things ...just hardwork irrespective of your tribe or religious beliefs.....

Where is the greedy shemäle, NgeneUkwenu? This post is for you. Who knows, you may be cured of your greed after reading it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by funkyibodude(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Some people can be very daft and nosy especially a particular ethnic group. Linda ikeji has the right to collect money from anyone as long as is for business purpose. And by the way was she part of the arms deal, what proof does that ogundamisi or whatever name he has, got to show that the money was part of dasuki gate?,... Even if it is, was she contracted to buy arms with it?.. Linda don't mind those bad belle peps we know that great success comes with great responsibility. So keep it up. Even if you collected the money we all know what it was meant for undecided haters can die of blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Sanchase: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari arrest Linda please and send her to my room until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Pidggin(f): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Linda owns her own mansion in Banana Island! Poverty stricken sadists you can hug any live transformer you come across if her wealth bothers you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by godwin120alex: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls Linda tell them to go and die in oshomole voice cos u are only in biz

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by IamSam(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
"A female popular blogger in Lagos", could that be Linda's real name or aka?! Naija Youths sef... Ogundamisi dint mention any name!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by wealthmi1: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Me no follo u chop inside o
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by abokikhalifa: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
buzquet:
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog? Is the blog made in heaven? What nonsense!
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog?
cant you read and understand did you see anywhere in ar write up where she said she collected N250 million for AD?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by mbulela: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Linda can charge whatever she wants. It is her blog.
All she needs to do is provide valid receipts for these.
On a related note, I hope FIRS are keeping a close eye?
Our entertainers and bloggers like church staff (including GOs need to start paying tax)
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by azzima(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Haha I laugh in Portuguese! !!!The same way Dasuki and his 40 thieves did Shakara and initially and arrogantly laughed up their criminal charges until everyone started singing like pelican birds. EVERYTHING will soon unravel!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by UIA04(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
natasha:
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paidSo pls lets be factual Furthermore the reason why its more expensive to advertise on Facebook than your local newspaper is due to the subscribers hence linda would probably charge more for ads (rightly so) Last point .....if GEJ is found to have spent 50million of food supplies for children in JC penny or on a BMW, you dont go and charge BMW for crime....why because they provided a service.

As nigerians, we must learn to be genuinely pleased when someone does well or succeed in life. And just maybe, the gods/God/Universe might smile on us.
If you can't be happy for someone, then dont be sad or jealous rather be indifferent. ?......or better still learn their success story and apply it.

We are all witnesses to the fact that linda isnt an overnight story.....she worked and put in years and effort 2 her passion. Let us as youths celebrate a real success story.....no silverspoon...juju things...., sugardaddy things....afrocandy things ...just hardwork irrespective of your tribe or religious beliefs.....

You have said it all
Its funny that the same people that celebrated her success are quick to call her out on this without proof
This just shows the content of their hearts towards her besides since when did 240million become 500million that she used in building her house. Smh for nigerians
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by azzima(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sydney22:
Yoruba people trying all their means to pull Linda ikeji down .. Because she is Igbo ..

But God pass dem
"NA our people tribe" !!!! Why don't you guys just use your heads without sentiments sometimesMost of the culprits on the armsgate scandal are northerners but u don't hear them crying about tribalism. You guys are naturally cry babies

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Goldencollins: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]This one na shakara, she just dey pretend for the start, By the time EFCC and baba finish with you you go put your mansion for sale and vomit the remaining balance you collect. No pity eye for any looter and those involved undecided[/size]
why are you so jealous of Linda and her success.
if you continue like this you might die a poor man.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by azzima(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bobby4090:
Now we know how the sudden mysterious wealth came about. Lets have more revelations. All these bloggers and broadcasters will vomit what they ate. First it was Dokpesi, then Nduka, now Linda. May God help us all.
had anyone EVER heard any of these suspects in the arms sale saga that pleads guiltyNONE!!!!!!!!!!.EVERYONE is denying and quietly asking for soft landing. Linda has just opened Pandora box.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by gcof(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol..nobody was expecting you to come here and say you received money so save the explanation for EFCC. Just pray your name is not categorically mentioned

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Goldencollins: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
klax:

You may be right but we still want to know where did she got the money to buy the mansion from and we need to know her source of income apart from crapy movies she does because I can remember when last she acted any serious movies where she is the main character.

Or is she into any limited company as the boss or is she trafficking drugs or into international prostitution or oil bunkery so she has something to explain failure to do so people will keep digging her up.

So let all her advocates proof her innocent to us with enough evidence because we have profile her inside and out the auditing never match so we believe something is hidden somewhere and we want to know that thing and no going back anyone who took part in any loot must pay for it we are still coming after the music artists soon and the comedians who runs their mouth after milking to fatness from the past administration and started calling the past administration looters will face tough music soon more to come.....................................
ur god buhari thanked musicians for the role they played for apc during the last general elections.
I hope those musicians that campaigned for Apc will also vomit the money Apc paid for the songs and campaign performances?
Hypocrites everywhere. mmtchhwwww

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by just2endowed: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
The only time I visit this lady blog was when nairaland was down. Since then till today, I have never visit this bimbo blog. I don't know what some politician doing there. 70% fake

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by noblegrex: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
If I see #240m,say make I flush am down the toilet.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by slimfit2(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
#DasukiGate, #LindaGate and dis yeye neighbour dey open Gate anyhow, una no sha wan allow person sleep 2nite abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Sttropez2: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
As for me I think the main concern is why will govt have to pay such amount just for advert on a blog while Nigerians are starving. If true. This is sad

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Unemadu: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Linda, Anu ana agbara ogbunigwe, o na- ese cigar grin

Classic!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by bentenny(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2015
natasha:

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by poseidon12: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2015
natasha:

Thanks for your write up. Linda was obviously paid for her professional services and has nothing to fear about.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2015
luvablesam:

Seun reaches a far wider audience than anyone in Africa except Google...who is linda again
seun is not popular but nairaland is popular NO dault about that but Linda's mansion is more popular than seun since I started using nairaland I have never fore once seen seun's pictures so I don't know him just like many nairalander's don't know him his a rich man but many don't know him
Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Rexnegro(m): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Vivipop:
With the recent happenings, It is no longer news that so many people are green with envy and overbloated jealousy over Linda's mansion. Well,

Bad belle is allowed
ogbeni this is no matter of badbelle or goodbelle as the case may be...what I no is if find guilty they should all dance to the music they have produced....millions are dying of hunger, thousands have been killed by boko, NA cudnt combat well because no arms/moral, millions don't have access to basic amenities and u re here saying people are badbelle-ing Linda for collecting 240M or her dashed mansion ? I fear for ur man I swear down cos he's in trouble....I have always knew that blogging alone can't get her 500M worth of house just like that na, if e dey profitable nahim all of us no dey do am? amp .....abegi nobody dey badbelle her....i get pained the more about the fake arms deal and how they are sharing money like say na sand whenever I hear it in in the news.....mehnnnn no wonder obj said it then that nigeria was sinking to wreckage with gej and his looters....imagine 240M for what na ? even yahoo, facebook , twitter etc no go collect up to that . Smh

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by davidodesanmi: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.