Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl (38987 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by macof(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
@dubemnaija ur friend is a pedophile, just a little away from a rapist. .
He also lacks self esteem and respect for the female sex. .
A child of 16? This isn't Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by macof(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubemnaija:

8yrs difference, a pedophile?
Yes. She's 16. . Stay away till she's a mature lady of 20 at least
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by sashaa(f): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Siena:

It doesn't matter what class she's in. She's 16. If a 20-year-old girl was in SS2, and a 28-year-old guy asked her out, does that automatically brand him a paėdophile?

*Sigh*
Oga, a 16 year old is still a minor naw. Thats the difference
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
She legal soooo

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Sammyblaq(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Keep the youngee... but put aside marriage for now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by jelal007(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
tell him he's a paedophile
Were you a virgin at 16? What's your definition of paedophile?

2 Likes

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Khez: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Imagine if na your daughter

@op
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
jelal007:
Were you a virgin at 16? What's your definition of paedophile?
yes i was and i am.now swerve.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Child abuse...can't imagine any guy dat'll have the guts to talk marriage to my 16yr old younger sister...I'll just castrate d heediot
taaaaaa....go and sit down there!!! if I hear say u do anything, make I here wetin u do.

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by donj84: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Edigrows:

forgerrit bruh, U win abeg, i no wan argue here grin
Bros am not hear to win or loss oooo..for ur infomation, I didn't support the guy and I tod the guy to go build his confidence in talking to matured ladies..I was just trying to question ur view so u can convince me why he's sexually attracted to children
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by uckennety(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Not bad @ all!am n love wid a 12yr old babe in jss2

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by fynex(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
He can go ahead, sofa he has good intentions...and he's patient enuf...you guys are lookin@ d class and age well, when she becomes 22 and he's 30 nobody would complain...they would say go ahead...for me...ur frnd shudnt rush it, n shudnt force d gal to accept...let her be willing on her own to accept...

Need more advice....mail me....*ereretola@ymail.com*

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by jelal007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
yes i was and i am.now swerve.
Congrats. So I'm I.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by henrixx(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Abeg ooo!he experienced the world @least to an extent, he shld allow her do same bfr talking of marriage
oh Dat? Lol.... U funny gan
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by babafirst(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
zinaunreal:
absolutely not.
Thanks,I do hope OP has taken note.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Unorthodox(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yep. A bleeping paedophile.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adonis3:

Seems you haven't seen ss2 girls of nowadays undecided those girls wey fit compete with cossy

Anyways It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by temmyo: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
This page has taught me so many things.
1. We no longer use the dictionary, people simply try to get the first meaning of a word within the context it was used and that's to them what that word means every time they see it. Please take time out to look up the word 'peadophile' in a proper dictionary. I suggest Oxford or longman's.
2. We are quick to insinuate that the way we live our lives is the way other people do as well. Every one is different that's why we are called individuals! that you were sexually active at 16 does not mean that I was. do not assume or generalise.
3. We always believe that if things worked in the past they must still be done now. change is the only constant thing! that 16 year old marriages were acceptable in the past does not make it acceptable today. If such change does not do any harm to the society why fight it?

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
tell him he's a paedophile
I am 24 and there's this girl of 16 who keeps bugging my life and sending me texts of how she loves me and all. despite how I have tried to push her away and even told her I have a girl friend and keep being cold to her when she calls( I never call her) this girl is bent of getting me to date her.... What will you call that? funny enough, I have never met this girl in my life. She added me on Facebook and since then, my phone has not stopped ringing.

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by kadupee(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
I graduated at age 24years and my wife I married today was in ss1 then.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by dastroud(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
soon we'll hear story on nairaland now that man killed gf for refusing to marry him after bearing responsibility from ss2.....abeg wake up ur friend from em reverie!
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I am 24 and there's this girl of 16 who keeps bugging my life and sending me texts of how she loves me and all. despite how I have tried to push her away and even told her I have a girl friend and keep being cold to her when she calls( I never call her) this girl is bent of getting me to date her.... What will you call that? funny enough, I have never met this girl in my life. She added me on Facebook and since then, my phone has not stopped ringing.
block her number.or give a female the phone to talk to her as your gf.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Aigbehis(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guy, gerrarah heerree.
Don't try that o, the girl will meet a better person after you have finished spending all your money.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

but she's 16 and in ss2.so yea he's a pedo

Luckily, this guy isn't at the mercy of a court chaired by you. In the eyes of the law, he is not guilty of anything, not even statutory rápe. The age of sexual consent in most of the Western world IS 16.

You live in Nigeria, and call a 24-year-old man dating a 16-year-old girl a paedophile? What is your definition of a paedophile, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

block her number.or give a female the phone to talk to her as your gf.
I've given my gf my phone to talk to her but she remains undeterred blocked her line but she always has another line to call with. It's just like a case of you hiding your food stuffs at home but one way or the other, the rats keep finding a way to improvise. at a point I was even beginning to think someone I know was just playing tricks cos this girl won't just back down. Trust me I have tried all I can.

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Classicman47:

Dat is not the issue the issue is dat the girl is UNDER AGE.

Under age in the eyes of which law?

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
slap1:

Hmm... Oga Siena. Old- timer and auto guru. Long time.

Bro...how you dey?
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

direct that dumb question to your mom and give me her reply when you're done.
foolish foooool

Why not ignore questions you don't have answers to, or at least be civil if you choose to answer? Verbal abuse is often used when one can't back up their assertions with anything credible.

Raining abuse on those who's opinions don't match yours makes you come across as less mature and level-headed than the 16-year-old girl who is the subject of this thread.

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
sashaa:

Oga, a 16 year old is still a minor naw. Thats the difference

A minor in which country bro? My mom was married at 16, and had my eldest brother aged 17. I'm pretty sure a lot of posters here had similar parents.

I guess our fathers were all paedophiles.

Out of interest, if the guy was 16, and the woman 24, would she be a paedophile too?

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
She is old enough but I don't like the arrangement. An aunt who could do that, could actually kill her. Ask your friend to visit her mother if he is really serious about her.

1 Like

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by AVRecruit: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am going to speak the truth. I know many people are neither bold nor do they have capacity for authentic thinking. I am sorry if my post offends.

Women were supposed to go from fathers house straight to husbands house. women need to be guided. the age of consent in many western countries is actually 16. Many of you are trying to make whoever sound dirty/ pedo. Check the law in your country, if the law is 16 or 18 obey the law.

Women when not under control stray themselves. before parents helped choose wives for their daughters now the girls are choosing bad boys. before women would marry young around 17 and still go to university (good choice), today they make the foolish mistake of putting self, career, etc above their homes; they ride the cock carousel and later discover in their late 20s/ 30s interest is not as high. the OP is expected to grow the girls character and guide her.

Want to call me a pedo? then go f**k urself. Men are attracted to young women - the Bible says rejoice in the wife of your youth not the wife of your old age. the OP is being straight - it is better to pick what you into as long as its legal than to go pick what you not into then cheat. Secondly its not as if he is forcing the babe. It is good the man goes for her while legal and save her the wildness that university is. women are supposed to be controlled (in a good way).

So OP ride on legally and let the haters go f**k themselves. in our parents generation, 18 yr old was normal, whats the difference between then and now??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.